Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: FishFan101, August 20, 2019, 2:37pm
Good Afternoon all,

Sorry if already covered - The club tweeted out mentioning a voucher iun the grimsby telegraph that can be redeemed today, just wondering if this is in today's paper? and if so, how much are the ticket prices with the voucher

(weighing up whether its worth me walking down to the shop whilst im at work or not)

Thanks  :)
Posted by: Wolds Mariner, August 20, 2019, 3:01pm; Reply: 1
Adult £15 with a voucher. Not sure about today's telegraph but they were in yesterday's
Posted by: Rik e B, August 20, 2019, 5:11pm; Reply: 2
I know nobody bothers with the hard copy nowadays, but can anyone confirm (or not) there a voucher in today's? About to purchase online but will hang fire if that the case.
Posted by: promotion plaice, August 20, 2019, 5:14pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Rik e B
I know nobody bothers with the hard copy nowadays, but can anyone confirm (or not) there a voucher in today's? About to purchase online but will hang fire if that the case.

There is a voucher in today's Telegraph  :)

Posted by: bigdavemariner, August 20, 2019, 5:42pm; Reply: 4
Seen zero information about this but probably seen 2 or 3 different things about streaming tonight's game.
with this club it feels like banging your head against a wall.
Towards the end of the month, it's school holidays, Tuesday night so the gate likely to be lower anyway, why wasn't we pushing this as much as possible? Even done an offer to match the streaming price. A tenner for an adult and 2 kids. as a season ticket holder I don't begrudge cheap tickets prices every now and again as long as it's the club doing something proactive to try and bring people through the turnstiles.
Posted by: promotion plaice, August 24, 2019, 12:48pm; Reply: 5

I'm a season ticket holder but I will be using a Telegraph voucher today to  take my wife to the game for the discounted £15   :)
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 1:07am