Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Mariner8, August 11, 2019, 11:26am
Just out of interest who was the tall chap in a black GTFC tracksuit top on the pitch at the beginning of yesterday's game that looked like Matt Green. He was sat in the main stand with a little kid with an afro.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, August 11, 2019, 11:32am; Reply: 1
Quoted from Mariner8
Just out of interest who was the tall chap in a black GTFC tracksuit top on the pitch at the beginning of yesterday's game that looked like Matt Green. He was sat in the main stand with a little kid with an afro.

The kid with the afro was Matt Green’s lad, gave his Dad a big hug before kickoff
Posted by: sam gy, August 11, 2019, 1:26pm; Reply: 2
Did anyone see the older looking bloke with grey hair in the GTFC trackie stood on the touchline next to Jolley when the players were warming up pre match? Didn’t recognise him at all.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, August 11, 2019, 5:28pm; Reply: 3
Thought that myself. But, I've seen one game in the past year so not really got a clue who anyone is
Posted by: promotion plaice, August 11, 2019, 7:10pm; Reply: 4

I didn't realise the worlds most expensive defender was at BP yesterday   :)

Scroll about half way down for the clip.

https://www.givemesport.com/1496457-bradford-city-fans-sing-harry-maguire-chant-at-steward-working-for-grimsby-town?autoplay=on
Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 11, 2019, 11:26pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from promotion plaice

I didn't realise the worlds most expensive defender was at BP yesterday   :)

Scroll about half way down for the clip.

https://www.givemesport.com/1496457-bradford-city-fans-sing-harry-maguire-chant-at-steward-working-for-grimsby-town?autoplay=on

Recruiting Premiership footballers as stewards is a craze started by Borehamwood if I remember rightly from our game there in the 2015-16 season.
Posted by: Posh Harry, August 12, 2019, 7:14am; Reply: 6
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Recruiting Premiership footballers as stewards is a craze started by Borehamwood if I remember rightly from our game there in the 2015-16 season.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And also EastEnders actresses if I remember correctly.

A very enjoyable afternoon that was!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 12, 2019, 11:50am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Posh Harry

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The team of lads in Scouse wigs playing on the pitch at half time was the high point.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 12, 2019, 11:51am; Reply: 8
Quoted from Posh Harry

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

PS well it is only down the road from Elstree Studio. It’s a handy gig
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 11:46pm