Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Jaws, August 7, 2019, 8:09pm
Not renewed my ST as can't make a lot of games and probably going to get one of the select tickets.

However, got a letter through today offering the early bird prices until a week on Friday and a refund on any Bradford tickets bought. Also said if I didn't renew I could take the letter in and get in for Colchester or Port Vale for £14.

Not earth-shattering but thought it was a nice offer.
Posted by: golfer, August 7, 2019, 8:36pm; Reply: 1
It's unusual but nice for them to get compliments
Posted by: lukeo, August 8, 2019, 10:29am; Reply: 2
I could get used to all this positive stuff coming from the club!
Posted by: grimsby pete, August 8, 2019, 3:30pm; Reply: 3
Well done to the club looking after their fans is becoming the norm, we hope. :)
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, August 8, 2019, 4:51pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Jaws
Not renewed my ST as can't make a lot of games and probably going to get one of the select tickets.

However, got a letter through today offering the early bird prices until a week on Friday and a refund on any Bradford tickets bought. Also said if I didn't renew I could take the letter in and get in for Colchester or Port Vale for £14.

Not earth-shattering but thought it was a nice offer.
Aw, I got the same letter as well, really nice gesture of the club.:o The only reason I haven't renewed mine is because I'm struggling to find work that I have done in Grimsby for 14+ years, chances are if I did end up in a factory I'll end up working shifts.  Hence I'm now looking to move away from Grimsby permanently to one of the big cities where I have a better chance of fulfilling my ambitions.
Posted by: promotion plaice, August 8, 2019, 5:47pm; Reply: 5

I haven't had my letter yet, maybe it's because my surname begins with the letter T   :)
Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 8, 2019, 6:00pm; Reply: 6
That’s good that they recognise good customers and try to persuade them to renew. Nice!
Posted by: Civvy at last, August 8, 2019, 6:05pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from promotion plaice

I haven't had my letter yet, maybe it's because my surname begins with the letter T   :)

Yours might be on the page that one of the office staff spilt a cup of coffee on. Effectively ‘ deleting’ that info from the records 😉
Posted by: promotion plaice, August 8, 2019, 6:08pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Civvy at last

Yours might be on the page that one of the office staff spilt a cup of coffee on. Effectively ‘ deleting’ that info from the records 😉

Or Mr Fenty got wind that I'm a regular on The Fishy   ;)

Posted by: grimsby pete, August 8, 2019, 7:34pm; Reply: 9

Turner ?  you are not my long lost brother are you PP ?
Posted by: promotion plaice, August 8, 2019, 8:04pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from grimsby pete

Turner ?  you are not my long lost brother are you PP ?

No Pete mate......my surname is Thornton.....and yeah people have mentioned chocolate over the years.

Posted by: KingstonMariner, August 8, 2019, 8:13pm; Reply: 11

No Pete mate......my surname is Thornton.....and yeah people have mentioned chocolate over the years.

I couldn’t think of a Thornton based gag for toffee.
Posted by: Grimal, August 8, 2019, 11:18pm; Reply: 12

And here's me thinking you're Sir Winston Churchill. ;)

Posted by: promotion plaice, August 9, 2019, 9:01am; Reply: 13
Quoted from Grimal

And here's me thinking you're Sir Winston Churchill. ;)

Haha yeah

As far as me not receiving my ST renewal letter the post office had delivered it to the wrong house  (no)
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 11:32am