Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: LH, July 31, 2019, 4:51pm
Are they still doing the iFollow live games abroad thing? I’m away in Lanzarote for the Bradford match and would like to watch it poolside/on the beach. Had some bother getting it working for the Macclesfield match last season from Italy so would like to be more prepared this time. Might sticky the thread if the advice is good too.
Posted by: BeijingMariner, July 31, 2019, 5:09pm; Reply: 1
There's been no change that I'm aware of, am now in Indonesia and if I can't get the game on Saturday I'll let you know, but have had no information saying otherwise
Posted by: AussieMariner, July 31, 2019, 8:05pm; Reply: 2
My subscription renewed as usual. I decided to keep it even though I’m based in the UK - hoping to use a VPN for the games I cant make.
I’m going to Morecambe but I’ll see if I can tune in on my mobile and let you know if it works ok.
Posted by: fishboyUTM, July 31, 2019, 8:40pm; Reply: 3
Does work abroad. Just make sure you use the hotel wifi as it won't work with your phone data as it sees it as a UK IP Address.
Posted by: 139881 (Guest), July 31, 2019, 8:41pm; Reply: 4
I’ve had no problems with it here in Italy
Working on the Saturday sadly so will be having one eye on the game and the other one in the office  :-/
Posted by: fiveallive, July 31, 2019, 8:57pm; Reply: 5
Hi, yeah ifollow seems to be working fine with ExpressVPN purchased, Morecambe and Forest Green.

When your away clear browsing history on Google etc and it should work fine.
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 2:48am