Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: arryarryarry, July 27, 2019, 10:24pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a-2eSA-ITA

Overall I was quite impressed by the way we played, just a shame we didn't convert a couple of those chances.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, July 27, 2019, 11:00pm; Reply: 1
Looks like their goalie was in McKeown-like form.

I'd be pleased on that showing, if the highlights are representative. Mind you, any opposition managers watching will be noting that short corner/freekick from the right.
Posted by: Oly1987, July 27, 2019, 11:26pm; Reply: 2
Just checked out the highlights and gotta say despite the result I was fairly impressed with the performance. Rose looks like he will be pushing for first team action as will Pollock. surprise stand out for me was Davis who was playing at left back? seemed to get forward a lot and looked decent.
Posted by: golfer, July 27, 2019, 11:43pm; Reply: 3
What  ?
Posted by: cjbill, July 28, 2019, 6:28am; Reply: 4
Quoted from Oly1987
Just checked out the highlights and gotta say despite the result I was fairly impressed with the performance. Rose looks like he will be pushing for first team action as will Pollock. surprise stand out for me was Davis who was playing at left back? seemed to get forward a lot and looked decent.

Davis was definitely playing CB. I think towards the end at 2-0 down he was encouraged to get forward to help with the attacks as it was all us in those last 10 mins
Posted by: Les Brechin, July 28, 2019, 8:25am; Reply: 5
McKeown would've saved that first goal if the hump was still in the goalmouth.  :)
Posted by: devs, July 28, 2019, 2:48pm; Reply: 6
Great goals
GTFC unlucky not to score

and possibly the worst commentary I've ever heard
Posted by: jimgtfc, July 28, 2019, 2:55pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from devs
Great goals

Who is that commentating? He’s been filling in for years and I’ve never known who it was.
Posted by: arryarryarry, July 28, 2019, 3:00pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from devs
Great goals

Probably doesn't help by not knowing who the opposition players are in a friendly match.
Posted by: devs, July 28, 2019, 3:20pm; Reply: 9
That bad it was almost good
Posted by: golfer, July 28, 2019, 3:39pm; Reply: 10
I bet it wasn't as bad as the tannoy at B.P.. Would be a lot better if the speaker spoke slower
Posted by: cmackenzie4, July 28, 2019, 4:03pm; Reply: 11
Town look decent, I like the way we are taking them set pieces, roll on Saturday 👍
Posted by: fleabag1970, July 28, 2019, 4:24pm; Reply: 12
I hope we have a plan b for the set pieces now every team in LG 2 knows about them . Strange to put them into a psf
Posted by: Davec, July 28, 2019, 4:33pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from fleabag1970
I hope we have a plan b for the set pieces now every team in LG 2 knows about them . Strange to put them into a psf

We should have several plans for set pieces to keep the opposition from guessing
Posted by: arryarryarry, July 28, 2019, 5:03pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from fleabag1970

Once the league starts every club has access to every other clubs games so doesn't take long to suss certain plays out.
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 5:31pm