Print Topic - Archive

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Heisenberg, July 22, 2019, 12:01pm
Just got an email from The FA; England U21 v Kosovo on September 9th is going to be played at Hull, and the prices are £10 for adults and just £1 for kids!  Let's get some Mariners down there and pack the place out.......
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), July 22, 2019, 6:42pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from Heisenberg
Just got an email from The FA; England U21 v Kosovo on September 9th is going to be played at Hull, and the prices are £10 for adults and just £1 for kids!  Let's get some Mariners down there and pack the place out.......

Bought 4 East Stand tickets this afternoon.

Posted by: lukeo, July 23, 2019, 8:08am; Reply: 2
To save writing a new thread, ive never been to watch England before aand noticed we was pllaying on the weekend near my birthday (September) so I logged into my FA and the cheapest ticket I could get was £75!!! Is this because I left it late and all the normal seats have sold out?
Posted by: supertown, July 23, 2019, 8:15am; Reply: 3
Quoted from lukeo
To save writing a new thread, ive never been to watch England before aand noticed we was pllaying on the weekend near my birthday (September) so I logged into my FA and the cheapest ticket I could get was £75!!! Is this because I left it late and all the normal seats have sold out?

England have a priority system, members before public. The cheaper tickets were sold out ages ago , there would have been some availability to the pubic but I’m afraid like you say , you’ve left it too late
Posted by: Heisenberg, July 23, 2019, 8:26am; Reply: 4
Quoted from supertown

England have a priority system, members before public. The cheaper tickets were sold out ages ago , there would have been some availability to the pubic but I’m afraid like you say , you’ve left it too late

There are some great ticket rates available if you’re early. Say £20-30 in some cases. That’s why they’ve sold out for Bulgaria at Wembley, which is some going when you think about it.

They’re also playing at St Mary’s soon, if you were early for that it’d be the same deal.

Rugby Union, on the other hand, is £75 for the cheap seats. Completely unreasonable, but I suppose gate receipts are a big deal for the RFU.
Posted by: Heisenberg, July 23, 2019, 8:28am; Reply: 5
Quoted from lukeo

Sign up with The FA and get an EnglandFans number. You’ll get first dibs on all tickets after that (except away games) and it costs nothing, although there’s probably a million people who’ll get the same email.....
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, July 23, 2019, 8:45am; Reply: 6
I'm going to the Bulgaria game. Paid £40 and I'm not a mamber.
Posted by: wuffing, July 23, 2019, 9:24am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
I'm going to the Bulgaria game. Paid £40 and I'm not a mamber.

What is a mamber?
Is it similar to a mamil or a milf?.... ;)
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 1:32pm