Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Alexander Nilsson, July 9, 2019, 8:51pm
Half way through the last season 10 of us participated in a table prediction competition that i hosted. Started it half way through as a test to see how it works out with league two.
The idea was to place a bet an a site i've made where you drag each team to the position you think they will end up at. You then get an error for each position you are off. Then at the end of season, the one with least amount of errors will win.
Pretty simple idea obviously, but i made a site for it to make it easier to collect all bets, plus it provides us with some statistics such as an average table, and also calculate errors automatically after each game.

Anyway, it worked out pretty well last season so i thought i'd chek if there's any interest for running a new competition this year?
Its all free of course. And no ads or anything so nothing is in it for me except some fun!

If enough people is interested i'll start it up and througout the season i'll report back here with the scores. No need to visit the external site except when placing the bet.
Posted by: cmackenzie4, July 10, 2019, 6:27am; Reply: 1
I’d be in mate
Posted by: CodHead, July 10, 2019, 6:37am; Reply: 2
I'll enter too
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 12:16am