Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Kennyh, June 16, 2019, 12:50am
Maybe MJ should take a look at this lad for the midfield.
Posted by: Kris2, June 16, 2019, 1:16am; Reply: 1
I think he can read the internet news as well as you can he probably already read the articles. If he's that special then much bigger clubs will already be looking at him and his club will be holding out for a big sum.
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, June 16, 2019, 2:04am; Reply: 2
Why of why do we persist with the same old 'Maybe Jolley should take a look at this guy...'

In fairly confident that MJ's scouting network and knowledge extends better than a few posters on the fishy!!

Do people honestly think Jolley and Limbrick will be sat at home, nothing better to do and log onto this forum in the hope of getting some credible transfer advice, or worse still, read some of these posts and think 'Damn, he's got a point, I'll get onto his agent first thing'

πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Posted by: Kennyh, June 16, 2019, 2:21am; Reply: 3
It was just a bloody suggestion...for God's sake!
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, June 16, 2019, 3:28am; Reply: 4
Quoted from Kennyh
It was just a bloody suggestion...for God's sake!

Yes I understand that - but what is the expected outcome? πŸ€”
Posted by: Malta_Mariner_90, June 16, 2019, 8:16am; Reply: 5
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner
Why of why do we persist with the same old 'Maybe Jolley should take a look at this guy...'

In fairly confident that MJ's scouting network and knowledge extends better than a few posters on the fishy!!

Do people honestly think Jolley and Limbrick will be sat at home, nothing better to do and log onto this forum in the hope of getting some credible transfer advice, or worse still, read some of these posts and think 'Damn, he's got a point, I'll get onto his agent first thing'

πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/13859143 Yeovil once thought this was a good idea.  ;D
Posted by: Davec, June 16, 2019, 8:42am; Reply: 6
The telegraph will be reporting this soon ;)
Posted by: denni266, June 16, 2019, 9:40am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Kennyh
Maybe MJ should take a look at this lad for the midfield.

I think its a good shout and  worth a mention if someone spots something or someone
Posted by: Ipswin, June 16, 2019, 11:32am; Reply: 8
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner

Yes I understand that - but what is the expected outcome? πŸ€”

That he will be an absolutely fantastic prospect and he will sign for any club other than Grimsby Town

Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, June 16, 2019, 11:50am; Reply: 9
Quoted from Davec
The telegraph will be reporting this soon ;)

Liam Wood is already typing another β€œTown linked with ......” article for tomorrow. ;D

Posted by: Malta_Mariner_90, June 16, 2019, 12:54pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from denni266

I think its a good shout and  worth a mention if someone spots something or someone

But why would you tell the fishy and not try to contact the club directly if you think you have unearthed the next Messi?
Posted by: Civvy at last, June 16, 2019, 1:08pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Kris2
I think he can read the internet news as well as you can he probably already read the articles. If he's that special then much bigger clubs will already be looking at him and his club will be holding out for a big sum.

Yup.

Just like Bogle.  Some said β€˜We’ve got no chance so why even bother.’

Oh,

Hang on πŸ€”
Posted by: denni266, June 16, 2019, 4:12pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Malta_Mariner_90

But why would you tell the fishy and not try to contact the club directly if you think you have unearthed the next Messi?

What and let fenty take the glory  ;)
Posted by: Kennyh, June 16, 2019, 6:09pm; Reply: 13
O.K. ...To answer those persistent negative posters such as Ipswin, Malta_Mariner et al, I saw an article on Danny Mandrou, did a bit of research and was impressed by what I saw. A young, 20 year old who had been attached to Brighton for4 seasons and was now playing in the Irish Premier League. He obviously impressed the supporters of his current club, Bohemians. I was impressed by what I saw and thought that it might be of interest to supporters of our
team. Guess I was wrong, but we can't be right all the time, unlike Ipswin.
Posted by: golfer, June 16, 2019, 6:41pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Malta_Mariner_90

You only get green ticks on the Fishy
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 3:18am