Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: snoopsgtfc, May 23, 2019, 9:36pm
I think we can all agree that the fundamental reason GTFC isn’t performing at its peak is a result of the loss of Ben Pringle. Frankly, his 2-0 defeat to Macclesfield Town remains one of the top games – result regardless. The undeniable skill that he showed on the pitch, will for me at the very least, remain a highlight for GTFC and I think we can all acknowledge that that loss was solely due to a very biased ref and a poor show from other GTFC team members. They need to step up their game to meet the Pringles standards.

A prime example of the real route of the problem would be Gareth Southgate, the legend himself whose career was belittled and is frequently referenced about his pizza advertisement career. Also note that Gary Lineker has been mocked for his Walkers adverts. I put it to you all that Ben Pringles career has been stunted as a result of his name and no wonder he has to quote him, ‘fallen out of love with the game a little bit’.
Posted by: HistonMariner, May 23, 2019, 9:49pm; Reply: 1
Oh dear. Not another.

What are you on about ?

Thought The Fishy already had a sufficient quota of unintelligible contributors.
Posted by: snoopsgtfc, May 23, 2019, 9:52pm; Reply: 2
Now you are running from the truth. Ben Pringle was a valuable team member let down by his 'team' (and in my opinion a highly biased ref). GTFC will never be the same unless they eat crow and invite him back.

Posted by: Poojah, May 23, 2019, 10:06pm; Reply: 3
Currently a Wembley final away from promotion with Tranmere, which is somewhat more than you can say about us.
Posted by: arryarryarry, May 23, 2019, 10:34pm; Reply: 4
On his day which I didn't think were that many he was very good on others Ben who?
Posted by: scrumble, May 23, 2019, 10:49pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from HistonMariner
Oh dear. Not another.

Obligatory "Once they pop they just can't stop" comment

Posted by: GollyGTFC, May 23, 2019, 10:53pm; Reply: 6
Pringle started 11 league matches...
W 5 - D 1 - L 5 - Pts 16 (1.45 pts/game)

The other 35 league matches...
W 11 - D 7 - L 17 - Pts 40 (1.14 pts/game)
Posted by: golfer, May 23, 2019, 10:56pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from snoopsgtfc
I think we can all agree that the fundamental reason GTFC isn’t performing at its peak is a result of the loss of Ben Pringle. Frankly, his 2-0 defeat to Macclesfield Town remains one of the top games – result regardless. The undeniable skill that he showed on the pitch, will for me at the very least, remain a highlight for GTFC and I think we can all acknowledge that that loss was solely due to a very biased ref and a poor show from other GTFC team members. They need to step up their game to meet the Pringles standards.

A prime example of the real route of the problem would be Gareth Southgate, the legend himself whose career was belittled and is frequently referenced about his pizza advertisement career. Also note that Gary Lineker has been mocked for his Walkers adverts. I put it to you all that Ben Pringles career has been stunted as a result of his name and no wonder he has to quote him, ‘fallen out of love with the game a little bit’.

FFS you are obviously bored-can't you take up knitting or something until the season starts
Posted by: snoopsgtfc, May 23, 2019, 11:05pm; Reply: 8
Currently knitting my new GTFC scarf. Golfer get back on to the green, and actually look at the stats GollyGTFC has pulled up.
Posted by: Marinerz93, May 24, 2019, 6:51pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from snoopsgtfc

Give it large snoopy snoops

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ply9sjw.gif[/img]
Posted by: barrattstandman, May 24, 2019, 7:06pm; Reply: 10
But he is only on the bench at Tranmere in the play offs.
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, May 24, 2019, 8:00pm; Reply: 11
We just sold a 18 yr old striker with about 30 mins to his name at pro level, and apparently our club is a joke?

What is a joke, is some of the so called fans that are pushing for news, ready to kick off.

We sell a player... What the hell are we doing, useless.

We rumoured for a player... crap, 30 years old, past it, or too young, inexperienced, not what we need.

Stop moaning at everything the club does, it's painful
Posted by: rancido, May 25, 2019, 12:30pm; Reply: 12
[quote=1133]We just sold a 18 yr old striker with about 30 mins to his name at pro level, and apparently our club is a joke?

What is a joke, is some of the so called fans that are pushing for news, ready to kick off.

We rumoured for a player... crap, 30 years old, past it, or too young, inexperienced, not what we need.

Stop moaning at everything the club does, it's painful[/quote]

……… and embarrassing !!!
Posted by: Stadium, May 25, 2019, 1:23pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
We just sold a 18 yr old striker with about 30 mins to his name at pro level, and apparently our club is a joke?

Stop moaning at everything the club does, it's painful

Haha.
But what would they do otherwise?
Along with the anti Fenty posts which come to absolutely nothing year in year out like Rancido says, embarrassing.

Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 25, 2019, 3:39pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Stadium

Haha.
But what would they do otherwise?
Along with the anti Fenty posts which come to absolutely nothing year in year out like Rancido says, embarrassing.

Not half as embarrassing as sucking up the excrement dished out to fans
Posted by: snoopsgtfc, May 26, 2019, 5:56pm; Reply: 15
Now a league one player....
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 11:30pm