Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: AlfredTheGreat, April 21, 2019, 1:01pm
If Jolley was sacked would you give Limbrick a chance? He seems a decent bloke and at least the players know him. On the other hand he is part of the regime which would have got MJ the sack.

I would keep Jolley but it is very hard to see us anywhere but the bottom quarter next season and crowds will continue to dwindle.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, April 21, 2019, 1:22pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from AlfredTheGreat
If Jolley was sacked would you give Limbrick a chance? He seems a decent bloke and at least the players know him. On the other hand he is part of the regime which would have got MJ the sack.

I would keep Jolley but it is very hard to see us anywhere but the bottom quarter next season and crowds will continue to dwindle.

Not got a great record in charge of a first team has he? Another of the "good coach but not a manager" brigade perhaps.

Posted by: GollyGTFC, April 21, 2019, 1:22pm; Reply: 2
No, Part of the problem. Not part of the solution.
Posted by: sutton mariner, April 21, 2019, 4:06pm; Reply: 3
Laughing at away fans on Friday. No from me.
Posted by: Davec, April 21, 2019, 4:08pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from sutton mariner
Laughing at away fans on Friday. No from me.

Elaborate?
Posted by: Gaffer58, April 21, 2019, 4:11pm; Reply: 5
Fits Fenty's usual criteria, he would be cheap.
Posted by: OllieGTFC, April 22, 2019, 9:00am; Reply: 6
Paul Wilkinson a decent bloke, and the players knew him doesnโ€™t make a difference you bring crap players in you canโ€™t change them
Posted by: 140067 (Guest), April 22, 2019, 9:46am; Reply: 7
Wonder if he had a nickname at school. Like ED.
Posted by: H19P1, April 22, 2019, 9:58am; Reply: 8
Why would we want to get rid of MJ is beyond me. He's absolutely got what it takes to learn and get better. Not an overnight fix by any means but for the longer term we will be stronger.

I'm confident that his contacts in the game will bring in some quality players to BP. Some might not turn out successful but some will I'm sure of it.

๐Ÿคž for a decent Summer of in comings and out goings on and off the pitch.

Last few games, together we are stronger ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜˜

UTM

Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, April 22, 2019, 10:05am; Reply: 9
Quoted from H19P1
Why would we want to get rid of MJ is beyond me. He's absolutely got what it takes to learn and get better. Not an overnight fix by any means but for the longer term we will be stronger.

I'm confident that his contacts in the game will bring in some quality players to BP. Some might not turn out successful but some will I'm sure of it.

๐Ÿคž for a decent Summer of in comings and out goings on and off the pitch.

Last few games, together we are stronger ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜˜

UTM

You have a wicked sense of humour.

Posted by: Mrs Doyle, April 22, 2019, 2:34pm; Reply: 10
Last thing we need is  kneejerk reaction. We are safe Jolley deserves at least another crack he is learning his trade and knows what he wants. ldealy better players to adopt his plan. The Vulture culture does not help solve anything, whoever you get in still has to work with a ver tight budget string decent players into that is like asking for a miracle.We are hardly a town buzzing with technology and jobs/shops.
Posted by: Mallyner, April 22, 2019, 2:50pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from 140067
Wonder if he had a nickname at school. Like ED.

Probably like the one my missus calls me, but begins with Limp.  ;)

If you had seen her, you would understand.   :)

Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 12:59pm