Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Non Football  /  
Posted by: Grim74, April 18, 2019, 12:05pm
So in the space of a week he’s called for our brave soldiers to face prosecution for incidents whilst serving for their Country in Northern Ireland during the troubles, knowing full well that his IRA terrorist friends are free to roam the streets! Well so much for the good Friday agreement then, as long as the terrorist are okay Corbyn’s not concerned.

And then to top it off he calls for the Islamic terrorist vermin Shamima Begum to be granted full legal aid despite the wishes of the majority of the nation. Proving yet again he’s nothing but an out of touch terrorist sympathising scum bag.
Posted by: Marinerz93, April 18, 2019, 12:18pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from Grim74
So in the space of a week he’s called for our brave soldiers to face prosecution for incidents whilst serving for their Country in Northern Ireland during the troubles, knowing full well that his IRA terrorist friends are free to roam the streets! Well so much for the good Friday agreement then, as long as the terrorist are okay Corbyn’s not concerned.

And then to top it off he calls for the Islamic terrorist vermin Shamima Begum to be granted full legal aid despite the wishes of the majority of the nation. Proving yet again he’s nothing but an out of touch terrorist sympathising scum bag.

Don't trust Corbyn at all, he's got the look of a used condom salesman about him.
Posted by: ska face, April 18, 2019, 12:40pm; Reply: 2
It always makes me laugh to see people cryarsing about people not abiding by our laws, but when the laws are applied they decide some people should be treated differently to suit the imaginary world in their head.

Unlucky. That’s how the law works.
Posted by: Maringer, April 18, 2019, 2:06pm; Reply: 3
If the soldiers didn't break the law, they don't have anything to be worried about.

Begum isn't a terrorist. A terrorist sympathiser, yes. She's also a British citizen so it's up to us to bring her back home and deal with her as the law decrees, however distasteful and foolish her actions may be.

Anything else is just a sales pitch for the Tory leadership.

For Javid, you'd sort of hope that any Home Secretary who was a serious candidate for Prime Minister wouldn't wilfully ignore international law and strip someone's citizenship knowing full well it will be reversed in the courts. Begum's baby might well have been alive now as well. Populist bullshit from another unprincipled Tory politician though I suppose he's only continuing in the same vein as his predecessor.
Posted by: LH, April 18, 2019, 2:28pm; Reply: 4
I find “the majority of the nation” usually only applies to whoever says it and their social circle.
Posted by: Grim74, April 18, 2019, 4:45pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from ska face
It always makes me laugh to see people cryarsing about people not abiding by our laws, but when the laws are applied they decide some people should be treated differently to suit the imaginary world in their head.

Unlucky. That’s how the law works.

So you’re happy for Corbyn and co to continue to stand by Blair’s outrageous decision to do a back-room deal with the IRA to grant terrorists on-the-run effective amnesty??? while at the same time he bangs on about no one being above the law FFS!!!!!  IRA supporting scum that’s what he is.
Posted by: Grim74, April 18, 2019, 4:52pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Maringer
If the soldiers didn't break the law, they don't have anything to be worried about.

Begum isn't a terrorist. A terrorist sympathiser, yes. She's also a British citizen so it's up to us to bring her back home and deal with her as the law decrees, however distasteful and foolish her actions may be.

Anything else is just a sales pitch for the Tory leadership.

For Javid, you'd sort of hope that any Home Secretary who was a serious candidate for Prime Minister wouldn't wilfully ignore international law and strip someone's citizenship knowing full well it will be reversed in the courts. Begum's baby might well have been alive now as well. Populist bullshit from another unprincipled Tory politician though I suppose he's only continuing in the same vein as his predecessor.

Begum is a Bangladeshi national send her back to that shithole with her own kind. As for the baby still not one shreD or evidence there was even a baby, she is scum pool after poll suggest the VAST magority of the country don’t want her back, only the deluded lefty’s.

She was an educated A grade student she went to join an enemy of the country she rejected everything we stand for I would drone the female dog no problem but again the minority libtards win the day just shows how copulated up and weak we are. Rant over.
Posted by: ska face, April 18, 2019, 5:24pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Grim74

So you’re happy for Corbyn and co to continue to stand by Blair’s outrageous decision to do a back-room deal with the IRA to grant terrorists on-the-run effective amnesty??? while at the same time he bangs on about no one being above the law FFS!!!!!  IRA supporting scum that’s what he is.

What, like the Saville inquiry which offered immunity from self-incrimination for people who told the truth about their actions on Bloody Sunday? It’s not Corbyn’s fault that at least one soldier murdered unarmed civilians and then continued to lie about it when offered a free pass.

Again, you can’t have it one way for people you like & another way for people you don’t.

Where Corbyn comes into this I’m not sure. Presumably you’d sooner the IRA were still planting bombs in towns and city centres? Even Thatcher negotiated with the IRA and personally pardoned terrorists.
Posted by: Grim74, April 18, 2019, 8:43pm; Reply: 8
I’m sure the British troops who were under imense pressure over there at the time didn’t wake up that fateful morning and decide that they were going to kill innocent civilians, but on the other hand we had sick illegitimates who woke up time and again and decided to kill innocent civilians and children.

Negotiations can be dirty but necessary part  of war to bring peace, nothing new here regardless of the leader, but we now have a wannabe leader calling out our majesty’s armed forces 40 odd years later but then makes it even more shameful when he totally ignores the terrorists
Scum.

Always the same with corbo though never really said anything with regards to all the innocent girls groomed and raped by the Muslim rape gangs, he sacks one MP who rightly spoke out against them and promoted another MP who said the girls should keep quite🙄 vile man.

Posted by: Maringer, April 18, 2019, 11:06pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Grim74

Begum is a Bangladeshi national send her back to that shithole with her own kind. As for the baby still not one shreD or evidence there was even a baby, she is scum pool after poll suggest the VAST magority of the country don’t want her back, only the deluded lefty’s.

No, she was born in the UK and had lived there all her life until, when legally still a child, she ran off to Syria. She is not a Bangladeshi national, never has been and Javid knows she isn't. His political ploy to strip her of citizenship wasn't legal (and he knows it) but was just a stunt for his own aggrandisement which will eventually cost the country more money than dealing with her correctly would have done. We raised her in this country, so we have to deal with the aftermath of her crimes whatever they might be and even if she committed many of them as a child. Bangladesh shouldn't have to pay for our failures with her. Same goes for any other British citizens who went out to support ISIL.

Incredible that you're denying that there was a baby. In fact, it's the first time I've seen this claim made anywhere. Funny what you must read/hear online when you consider that not one of the major media outlets, including those with an axe to grind, have never made such a claim. And you have the gall to claim Corbyn is a vile man.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, April 18, 2019, 11:22pm; Reply: 10
I suspect Grim and Marinerz know what a proper Nazi salute is. No palm up eh lads. That'd be wrong.

Ska had it spot on when he said 'It always makes me laugh to see people cryarsing about people not abiding by our laws, but when the laws are applied they decide some people should be treated differently to suit the imaginary world in their head.'

They wouldn't give a excrement about the rule of law if it was their jackboot stamping on someone's face. Fascists don't like facts.
Posted by: ska face, April 19, 2019, 6:04am; Reply: 11
Quoted from Grim74
I’m sure the British troops who were under imense pressure over there at the time didn’t wake up that fateful morning and decide that they were going to kill innocent civilians

Thing is, the people who’ve sat through various enquires and examined years and years of evidence think differently.

This is a pretty illuminating read - https://www.spectator.co.uk/2019/03/the-case-for-prosecuting-bloody-sunday-soldier-f/
Posted by: ska face, April 19, 2019, 10:07am; Reply: 12
Quoted from Grim74

Begum is a Bangladeshi national send her back to that shithole with her own kind.

Born in England, raised in England but of Bangladeshi heritage. What would you say if someone born in England, raised in England but of Irish heritage - who had radicalised people into commiting terrorist murders - had their citizenship revoked, passport cancelled and were denied access to legal aid?

Because that's what could happen to your mate Stephen Yaxley-Lennon if someone in the government decided they fancied doing it.
Posted by: Marinerz93, April 19, 2019, 10:57am; Reply: 13
Quoted from KingstonMariner
I suspect Grim and Marinerz know what a proper Nazi salute is. No palm up eh lads. That'd be wrong.

Ska had it spot on when he said 'It always makes me laugh to see people cryarsing about people not abiding by our laws, but when the laws are applied they decide some people should be treated differently to suit the imaginary world in their head.'

They wouldn't give a excrement about the rule of law if it was their jackboot stamping on someone's face. Fascists don't like facts.

I think anyone with a brain who has watched countless war films know's that KingstonMariner, I don't know why you need confirmation from me, there again as you are a social bed-wetter maybe you need someone you look up to for confirmation, so yes baby cakes, no palms up is correct for the salute unless you are congratulating yourself as you usually do when you are banging one off to Antifa videos.

You social bed wetters who hate the UK so much should be grateful to the likes of the Paras who put themselves in harms way so you can cry into your pumpkin latte about how mean the world is to you and how because you don't get your own way, it's just not fair. You clowns slag the forces off but know nothing of the daily threat to life those para's faced whilst being restricted to the rules of engagement.

Rules of engagement (ROE) are the internal rules or directives among military forces (including individuals) that define the circumstances, conditions, degree, and manner in which the use of force, or actions which might be construed as provocative, may be applied. The main one being if you believe someone is carrying or about to carry out an action that may endanger life. This is Law applies to whilst on patrol to standing at the main gate of a camp as an armed guard. Basically you can't shot someone for saying nasty things but if you feel that life is in danger you can. The people who got shot weren't selling goodwill or unicorn farts.

It's common knowledge the IRA used people to cause trouble then use that as an opportunity to kill or maim soldiers. In a way I'm glad you lot slagging the forces off never served because holy dog excrement we'd all be speaking German and you wouldn't have to come on here whilst sitting in your cum, urine and excrement stained pants boo hooing about how a Nazi salute is done. Oooooh your so outraged I can hear the whining from here, remember to lube that hand, you don't want to get friction burns on that self-righteous beating your going to give that stump you always have in your hand whilst being a social bedwetter on social media. You should bottle your cry baby tears, I bet they taste so sweet.
Posted by: ska face, April 19, 2019, 11:08am; Reply: 14
PARKLIFE!
Posted by: mariner91, April 19, 2019, 11:57am; Reply: 15
Quoted from Grim74

She was an educated A grade student she went to join an enemy of the country she rejected everything we stand for I would drone the female dog no problem but again the minority libtards win the day just shows how copulated up and weak we are. Rant over.

At least try to have some semblance of facts in your posts. She’s not a Bangladeshi national, she has never even been to Bangladesh. She’s a particularly unintelligent and potentially dangerous individual who has clearly been brainwashed. On a personal level I don’t like the fact that she should be let in to the country. But unfortunately we can’t just flout international law to suck up to populist opinion. She should definitely face justice when let back, whatever shape that justice is, but we can’t just make her stateless because she’s a male private.
Posted by: Marinerz93, April 19, 2019, 12:21pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from mariner91

At least try to have some semblance of facts in your posts. She’s not a Bangladeshi national, she has never even been to Bangladesh. She’s a particularly unintelligent and potentially dangerous individual who has clearly been brainwashed. On a personal level I don’t like the fact that she should be let in to the country. But unfortunately we can’t just flout international law to suck up to populist opinion. She should definitely face justice when let back, whatever shape that justice is, but we can’t just make her stateless because she’s a male private.

I am a firm believer that the justice given should match the crime committed. Her crime is joining a terrorist organisation that would have spread itself across the globe if left unchallenged, she didn't cut anyone's head off or kill anyone that we know of, she said she saw heads in bins and it didn't phase her. So when you say potentially dangerous, it is truly frightening how she would have influenced her children's lives had they survived.

By joining an organisation that was killing, maiming, and raping people and cutting people's head off, she unsubscribed to humanity and therefore should be treated as such. She married one of them to produce Jihad's  who would grow up with ISIS indoctrinated into them. She has gone far beyond being a male private and by being stateless is a let off.

Anyone, regardless of religion or creed if they join a terrorist organisation, should be charged with treason, anyone who commits an act of terrorist violence against the people should be executed, Gibraltar style.
Posted by: Manchester Mariner, April 19, 2019, 1:06pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from Marinerz93

I think anyone with a brain who has watched countless war films know's that KingstonMariner, I don't know why you need confirmation from me, there again as you are a social bed-wetter maybe you need someone you look up to for confirmation, so yes baby cakes, no palms up is correct for the salute unless you are congratulating yourself as you usually do when you are banging one off to Antifa videos.

You social bed wetters who hate the UK so much should be grateful to the likes of the Paras who put themselves in harms way so you can cry into your pumpkin latte about how mean the world is to you and how because you don't get your own way, it's just not fair. You clowns slag the forces off but know nothing of the daily threat to life those para's faced whilst being restricted to the rules of engagement.

Rules of engagement (ROE) are the internal rules or directives among military forces (including individuals) that define the circumstances, conditions, degree, and manner in which the use of force, or actions which might be construed as provocative, may be applied. The main one being if you believe someone is carrying or about to carry out an action that may endanger life. This is Law applies to whilst on patrol to standing at the main gate of a camp as an armed guard. Basically you can't shot someone for saying nasty things but if you feel that life is in danger you can. The people who got shot weren't selling goodwill or unicorn farts.

It's common knowledge the IRA used people to cause trouble then use that as an opportunity to kill or maim soldiers. In a way I'm glad you lot slagging the forces off never served because holy dog excrement we'd all be speaking German and you wouldn't have to come on here whilst sitting in your cum, urine and excrement stained pants boo hooing about how a Nazi salute is done. Oooooh your so outraged I can hear the whining from here, remember to lube that hand, you don't want to get friction burns on that self-righteous beating your going to give that stump you always have in your hand whilst being a social bedwetter on social media. You should bottle your cry baby tears, I bet they taste so sweet.

Maybe you should give these fellas a call pal. Hand shandys seem to weigh heavy on your head.

https://addictionresource.com/addiction/masturbation/
Posted by: KingstonMariner, April 19, 2019, 1:37pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from Marinerz93

Re: the highlighted part: You really are a full of excrement.

If the guy being charged followed the rules of engagement he's got nothing to worry about. All this talk you make about following the law, but you're afraid of the due process of the law it seems.

I am in no way slagging off the UK armed forces, nor do I hate the UK. You whip up these imagined slights so you have something to rail about because you haven't got a leg to stand on. You ascribe viewpoints to people who don't hold them.

Then you have to resort to 9-year old levels of abuse.

As for the Nazi salute thing, it was one of your fellow Fascists who claimed that muppet goalkeeper wasn't making a Nazi salute because he was showing his palm. Well considering Hennessy is a prat, he probably wouldn't know the difference.
Posted by: ska face, April 19, 2019, 1:51pm; Reply: 19
Under devastating questioning, F was shown to have killed at least four people that day. One of them was Patrick Doherty, shot through a buttock as he was crawling away. One more killing which soldier F had ‘forgotten’ about when first questioned by the RMP.

Then, while Doherty lay crying in agony, a 41-year-old man called Barney McGuigan stepped out from behind a block of flats to try to get help for the dying man. McGuigan was waving a white handkerchief. According to the testimony of numerous witnesses, including an officer from another regiment stationed on the city walls, soldier F — positioned on the other side of the road — got down on one knee and shot McGuigan through the head. No one who saw the mortuary photos of the exit wound in McGuigan’s face will forget what just that one bullet of soldier F’s did.”

Now you’ll have to forgive me as, unlike marinerz, I’m not au fait with Johnny Rambo’s rules of engagement. But assuming that incident is covered, the lad should have nothing to worry about?
Posted by: Marinerz93, April 19, 2019, 3:07pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from ska face
Under devastating questioning, F was shown to have killed at least four people that day. One of them was Patrick Doherty, shot through a buttock as he was crawling away. One more killing which soldier F had ‘forgotten’ about when first questioned by the RMP.

Then, while Doherty lay crying in agony, a 41-year-old man called Barney McGuigan stepped out from behind a block of flats to try to get help for the dying man. McGuigan was waving a white handkerchief. According to the testimony of numerous witnesses, including an officer from another regiment stationed on the city walls, soldier F — positioned on the other side of the road — got down on one knee and shot McGuigan through the head. No one who saw the mortuary photos of the exit wound in McGuigan’s face will forget what just that one bullet of soldier F’s did.”

Now you’ll have to forgive me as, unlike marinerz, I’m not au fait with Johnny Rambo’s rules of engagement. But assuming that incident is covered, the lad should have nothing to worry about?

Johnny Rambo's rules of engagement is kill or be killed, prime example is corporals Derek Wood and David Howes who were dragged from a car, who didn't use their hand guns and were brutally beaten then shot in the head and left on waste ground. Easy to judge when you aren't faced with that sort of life and death situation on a daily basis.

I know people who served there and the hatred they faced you will never know, living in that pressure cooker atmosphere knowing that every patrol you go on could be your last, something sometime is going to give, a soldier who drops his guard is a dead soldier, you can get a sample of what they went through by watching Soldiers' Stories Northern Ireland. The major failings with some of the troops in NI was some of them had been in Aden for the Radfan Uprising. People seem to ignore what led to bloody Sunday, by the end of 1971 saw 48 British soldiers dead, On 18 January 1972, Brian Faulkner, Prime Minister of Northern Ireland, banned all parades and marches in Northern Ireland until the end of the year.

On bloody Sunday, there was 15,000 people on that March and the march was re-routed. Those that stayed, did so to confront the Para's who were managing the blockades, CS gas and rubber bullets were used until paramilitaries used their weapons. as the crowd became aggressive throwing bricks and bottles, the Para's were in real danger of being over run and killed. You want to march, then go on the march, you want to stay behind and have a go at the Para's, don't cry about it when the dogs of war bite back. Like I said in an earlier post they weren't there to sell goodwill or unicorn farts.

The commander at that time was criticized for using the Para's, as another regiment would potentially have been less aggressive but then if they had used a different regiment they may have been over run and killed and we would all remember bloody Sunday for a different reason. That might make you happy, as you are so anti British.

Posted by: Marinerz93, April 19, 2019, 3:28pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from Manchester Mariner

Maybe you should give these fellas a call pal. Hand shandys seem to weigh heavy on your head.

https://addictionresource.com/addiction/masturbation/

Thanks for the link, although I'll give it a miss this time but at least I know where to go if I need a sponsor next time I can't control the urge to groom the wookie.
Posted by: Marinerz93, April 19, 2019, 3:57pm; Reply: 22

Re: the highlighted part: You really are a full of excrement.

If the guy being charged followed the rules of engagement he's got nothing to worry about. All this talk you make about following the law, but you're afraid of the due process of the law it seems.

I am in no way slagging off the UK armed forces, nor do I hate the UK. You whip up these imagined slights so you have something to rail about because you haven't got a leg to stand on. You ascribe viewpoints to people who don't hold them.

Then you have to resort to 9-year old levels of abuse.

As for the Nazi salute thing, it was one of your fellow Fascists who claimed that muppet goalkeeper wasn't making a Nazi salute because he was showing his palm. Well considering Hennessy is a prat, he probably wouldn't know the difference.

One rule for one, anther rule for another, are the terrorists that were given clean slates going to be held for their crimes or is it just the army lads Corbyn wants to throw under the bus.

When you go on these little hissy fits does the local farmer strap you to his tractor so you can put all that excrement you spout over his farm. You make uncalled for remarks about people and when it's given back, you start blubbing like a little antifa princess who has had her home made protest banner taken of her.

You are the worst kind of hypocrite coupled with cry baby social bedwetter, who is anti British and anti white, self loathing, and when you are huddled with your antifa frwends you all whine like a car in first gear doing 60 mph down the motorway.

You can't pose a threat when your dead and your terrorist mates have removed the evidence. Those that died did so because they didn't carry on with the rest of those on the march, they stayed behind to take on a highly trained Elite regiment and lost. The para's motto is "Ready for Anything" The regiment is one of the most elite units in the world. The first battalion is permanently under the command of the Director Special Forces in the Special Forces Support Group.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, April 19, 2019, 5:54pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from Marinerz93

One rule for one, anther rule for another, are the terrorists that were given clean slates going to be held for their crimes or is it just the army lads Corbyn wants to throw under the bus.

When you go on these little hissy fits does the local farmer strap you to his tractor so you can put all that excrement you spout over his farm. You make uncalled for remarks about people and when it's given back, you start blubbing like a little antifa princess who has had her home made protest banner taken of her.

You are the worst kind of hypocrite coupled with cry baby social bedwetter, who is anti British and anti white, self loathing, and when you are huddled with your antifa frwends you all whine like a car in first gear doing 60 mph down the motorway.

You can't pose a threat when your dead and your terrorist mates have removed the evidence. Those that died did so because they didn't carry on with the rest of those on the march, they stayed behind to take on a highly trained Elite regiment and lost. The para's motto is "Ready for Anything" The regiment is one of the most elite units in the world. The first battalion is permanently under the command of the Director Special Forces in the Special Forces Support Group.

You've got a lurid imaginiation. Some sick stuff in their dude. Seriously sick.

And their you go spouting your usual nonsense about being anti-British because I believe in that thoruoughly British custom of the rule of law. You are the true anti-Brit.

And your typical non-sequiturs like your comments about not being able to pose a threat when your dead.

As for blubbing when 'it's given back'. I'm not blubbing. Just pointing out how childish your insults are.

Anyway, keep going pal. You show fascists up for what they are!
Posted by: ska face, April 19, 2019, 9:28pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from Marinerz93

Johnny Rambo's rules of engagement is kill or be killed

Ah right, nice one. Ta. So yer man Solder F should be...fine? Ok, no worries. Not my call, mind, just an independent jury. I’ve no dog on either side of the fight, a murderer is a murderer regardless of which imaginary deity, imaginary line he’s fighting over or piece of cloth he’s fighting under.

Anyhow, affordable housing, and end to illegal, market-driven wars and a minimum wage aligned with the living wage would be a decent idea, yeah?
Posted by: Marinerz93, April 19, 2019, 9:43pm; Reply: 25

You've got a lurid imaginiation. Some sick stuff in their dude. Seriously sick.

And their you go spouting your usual nonsense about being anti-British because I believe in that thoruoughly British custom of the rule of law. You are the true anti-Brit.

And your typical non-sequiturs like your comments about not being able to pose a threat when your dead.

The march was re-routed, peaceful protesters carried on with that re-routed march, those that were there and attacked that barricade where there for one reason, kill British soldiers. What our soldiers faced that day was a crowd that vastly out numbered them and leading up to that by months of being targeted by mobs with 48 soldiers being killed in the previous year. It was a powder keg waiting to go off and when they attacked our troops they fought back. They were that hell bent on killing our troops they kept trying to kill our lads even after water cannons, tear gas and rubber bullets were used. The usual tactic of whipping up and getting the crowd angry and then using the crowd as cover by shooting from a crowd and throwing petrol bombs, and the common use of bricks and bottles. I have no sympathy for those who attack our troops and come off worse when our troops defend themselves and their colleagues lives, #Britishtroopslivesmatter

As for blubbing when 'it's given back'. I'm not blubbing. Just pointing out how childish your insults are.

Just pointing out your a big cry baby, you brought me into your little social justice warrior bed wetting tirade with the Nazi salute comment, so shove your hurty feelings up your powdered bottom pumkin latte.

Anyway, keep going pal. You show fascists up for what they are!

Something a typical cry baby Antifa bed wetting supporter would say.

Posted by: Marinerz93, April 19, 2019, 10:28pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from ska face

Ah right, nice one. Ta. So yer man Solder F should be...fine? Ok, no worries. Not my call, mind, just an independent jury. I’ve no dog on either side of the fight, a murderer is a murderer regardless of which imaginary deity, imaginary line he’s fighting over or piece of cloth he’s fighting under.

Anyhow, affordable housing, and end to illegal, market-driven wars and a minimum wage aligned with the living wage would be a decent idea, yeah?

An inquiry straight after bloody Sunday gives the all clear, it gets reopened 20 years later and after 120 million pound it's picks a soldier to throw under the buss to appease those who tried to kill our troops. There was something like 108 live rounds fired that day, the rounds that were fired were a 7.62 or .22 round from an SLR, a 7.62 round can travel for miles, go through brick walls with no bother, so some of the weapons used that day were modified for .22 so they were less lethal however only a few of these were modified, the 7.62 round would more than likely result several deaths as those rounds would cut through a body like a hot knife through butter.

I've been on a 25 meter and 400 yard range and the lad in the next bay has shot my figure of 8 on more than a few occasions, where is the evidence that proves beyond a shadow of doubt he fired the shots that killed them and where is the evidence that his life wasn't in danger.

Martin McGuinness fires two rounds from a Webley Mk.IV Duty Model revolver at British paratroopers before being wrestled into cover by marchers and bystanders. Also three Provisional IRA members were seen taking a Lee-enfield No.1 Mk.III rifle out of the boot of a car, intending to use it to shoot at the British paratroopers but before they can they are allegedly subdued by protesters.

The civil rights protest had been re-routed, those that stayed behind were there for one reason, kill British soldiers.
Posted by: 28195 (Guest), April 20, 2019, 8:07am; Reply: 27
So it’s ok to commit war crimes?
Posted by: codcheeky, April 20, 2019, 12:46pm; Reply: 28
Corbyn frightens the elites running this country to death, how dare a someone who is not one of their group be allowed to lead a major political party?
The press and corporate lobby groups are frightened they will no longer be able to buy influence, Corbyn has shown he is not for sale and that is rare among politicians nowadays,  the press owned by tax dodging non doms, and Corporates such as Branson who has paid no UK tax since the seventies yet plasters the union flag all over his brands know they may have to start paying their share..
The power, transport and water companies are frightened that their multi million pound pay packets might end, the oil industry is frightened by Corbyns plan for a green industry revolution, they would rather the planet become inhospitable than lose a few quid in profits.
Those selling off the NHS, and those setting up academies to make profit from schools are also worried as are all those who bought into the greed is good and fuzz anyone else.
Young people have seen through the Tory lies and whether Corbyn becomes PM or not be has changed the debate.
Posted by: Marinerz93, April 20, 2019, 1:17pm; Reply: 29
Quoted from 28195
So it’s ok to commit war crimes?

Since when has self defence been a war crime, or would you rather the mob that vastly outnumbered the soldiers over run their position beating them to death and then shooting them in the head to make sure, is that how you would rather that day played out?

The two soldiers who didn't fire their weapons at people when they were dragged form their car, As the vehicle was surrounded and Wood was being dragged out, he produced his pistol and fired a single warning shot in the air. While his restraint was admirable, it ultimately proved to be fatal

They were then thrown over a wall, bundled into taxis and taken a couple of hundred metres away to waste ground near Penny Lane. The beatings and then stabbings continued until both men were eventually shot multiple times at point-blank range.

From the moment of their arrival on the scene of the funeral, Wood and Howes were dead in just over 12 minutes. They had no chance as they were over run by the mob.

When ever there is a mob causing bother there is always armed PIRA members in the crowd.

"Get this into your heads: you are not Special Forces and if you ever find yourselves in a similar situation, forget all this warning shot bullshit. Shoot first and make it count! It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by six."

That crowd that was there that day didn't continue on the march as it was re-routed they were there to kill British soldiers.

Posted by: ska face, April 20, 2019, 1:44pm; Reply: 30
Are you trying to draw an direct equivalence between these two entirely different events 16 years apart? Odd.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, April 20, 2019, 6:56pm; Reply: 31
Quoted from Marinerz93

When will you get it into your head I'm not in the least upset by your perverted ramblings? Like I said you've got a lurid imagination. If you get turned on by thinking about all that stuff you write about lefties getting up to unspeakable things, well I feel sorry for you.
Posted by: Marinerz93, April 20, 2019, 7:16pm; Reply: 32
Quoted from ska face
Are you trying to draw an direct equivalence between these two entirely different events 16 years apart? Odd.

Merely highlighting what happens when soldiers get over run by an angry mob, had that mob over run the barricades there would have been scores of soldiers killed, 1 Para had served in Aden, where a mob that had mutinied over ran the soldiers killing 22 British soldiers in one day, they knew what to expect if they got over run or do you think that mob would have just told the Paras off and to go home forthwith. The army training about crowd control and facing an angry Mob would have been carried out before the Paras deployed to NI. Experience from Aden and training saved the Paras lives that day.

Linking to two events proves what would have happened had the Paras not defended themselves. The crowd that was there didn't carry on with the re routed march they stayed behind to kill and maim those soldiers. They took on an elite force using extreme violence, the Para's had every right to defend themselves and with the current protests going on in various parts of the country both ex serviceman and civilians believe that too.
Posted by: Grim74, April 21, 2019, 3:12am; Reply: 33
Quoted from Maringer

No, she was born in the UK and had lived there all her life until, when legally still a child, she ran off to Syria. She is not a Bangladeshi national, never has been and Javid knows she isn't. His political ploy to strip her of citizenship wasn't legal (and he knows it) but was just a stunt for his own aggrandisement which will eventually cost the country more money than dealing with her correctly would have done. We raised her in this country, so we have to deal with the aftermath of her crimes whatever they might be and even if she committed many of them as a child. Bangladesh shouldn't have to pay for our failures with her. Same goes for any other British citizens who went out to support ISIL.

Section 5  5 of the Bangledesh Citizens  Act 1951 states that, a person born outside Bangladesh ‘shall be a citizen of Bangladesh by descent’ if either of his or her parents is a citizen of Bangladesh at the time of his or her birth. Additionally, if both the parents are only citizens of Bangladesh by descent then the birth of their child must be registered at the Bangladesh Consulate or Mission in that country in order for the child to claim Bangladeshi citizenship.

The Commission in G3 (para 70) held that the aforesaid provisions make it manifest that citizenship by descent in Bangladesh arises at birth. This interpretation is also supported by the use of the phrases ‘shall be a citizen of Bangladesh by descent’ and ‘person claiming citizenship by descent’ in Section 5 of the Citizenship Act 1951 and Rule 9 of the Bangladesh Citizenship Rules 1952 respectively. Therefore, a person is automatically a citizen of Bangladesh at birth if either of his or her parents is a Bangladeshi citizen by birth (i.e. was born in Bangladesh.

According to the information currently available, Ms Begum was born in the UK, at least one of her parents is a Bangladeshi citizen by birth. Therefore, according to Section 5 of the Citizenship Act 1951 and Rule 9 of the Bangladesh Citizenship Rules 1952 , Ms Begum is ‘a citizen of Bangladesh by descent’. Her citizenship is not contingent upon whether she holds a Bangladeshi passport or any other proof of citizenship or whether she has submitted any application for the same, or whether she has ever visited Bangladesh. It is evident from the provisions above that holding a passport or a proof of citizenship or applying for the same or even visiting Bangladesh has no impact on the legal fact of citizenship.
That will do for me and the vast majority of patriotic Brits tell the female dog to intercourse off.

Quoted Text
Incredible that you're denying that there was a baby. In fact, it's the first time I've seen this claim made anywhere. Funny what you must read/hear online when you consider that not one of the major media outlets, including those with an axe to grind, have never made such a claim. And you have the gall to claim Corbyn is a vile man.

And there we have it in a nut shell you still take the mainstream media at face value 😂 love it. Look I don’t know if she was pregnant or not who could tell under that sack she wears but I certainly won’t take it as fact if the flipping Guardian tells me she was, I will make a decision based on the evidence available, and as yet I’ve seen nothing conclusive so forgive me (no don’t!) for smelling a rat in a sack with sob story that only a handwringing libtard would take in.
Posted by: Maringer, April 21, 2019, 11:00am; Reply: 34
Presumably, you want to see the corpse.

However, as you're the one who thinks there was no baby when all other evidence indicates there was (including the UK government, of course), it is beholden on you to prove that there was no baby.

So come on then. Let's have your sources. After all, if even the right wing media agree there was a child (including the reporter who interviewed Begum), you must have some cast iron proof it was all made up. Why else would you have such appalling views?
Posted by: grimsby pete, April 21, 2019, 12:17pm; Reply: 35
I think you should all calm down and take a breather,

We have to agree to disagree on lots of things we should be able to do that without name calling,

For what it is worth here are my views on the two subjects,

The young lady should be able to return to England but go to jail for her part in IS,

As far as Ireland goes I have a lot of imformation on what happensed there that was not always public knowledge,When I was working for the Suffolk CC  there where 4 ex army men in our debt and I would not like to say what they had to put up with, One thing I will say is one of them while out on patrol was hit in the back with a 14 pound sledge hammer and still had problems with his back years later while working with me.

As far as soldier F  goes all the IRA where given a pardon years ago so I do not see the need to bring that back up now whether he was guilty or not we should treat both sides the same.

I am sure some wi;ll disagree and I understand that but thats life we do not all see the same things in the same way.
Posted by: Marinerz93, April 21, 2019, 12:54pm; Reply: 36

When will you get it into your head I'm not in the least upset by your perverted ramblings? Like I said you've got a lurid imagination. If you get turned on by thinking about all that stuff you write about lefties getting up to unspeakable things, well I feel sorry for you.

Of course it upsets you, and your overly sensitive far left fweelings, shocked at the truth and realisation that people are getting fed up with the illiberal ways of you Antifistas, falling over yourselves to say sorry for anything and everything regardless how something happened. It's sad to see so many people with such weak minds willing to sacrifice those brave soldiers and their fight for life against over whelming odds, for bloody Sunday there is a Defence of Rorke's Drift, except those Para's didn't face spears but bricks, bottles and bullets.

Go cry in your Pumkin latte, Unhappy the land that is in need of heroes and it's those hero's who save the likes of you from conscription.

Posted by: Grim74, April 21, 2019, 4:01pm; Reply: 37
I will repeat myself once more seeing as it’s you  ‘I don’t know if she was pregnant or not’  when the MSN told me Trump was in collusion with Russia I didn’t believe or disbelieve, when they told me that if we didn’t vote remain in the EU referendum  then the Country would hit an IMMEDIATE recession... I didn’t believe or disbelieved but hoped it was bullshit. When the MSN tell me we will run out of water in 10years I’m thinking bullshit! But stop myself short saying it until I’ve done my own research. We have just been told the Notre dam cathedral fire was started by accident and guess what I’m not swallowing that until I’ve seen substantiated evidence... get the picture now? If you can show me a medical report or an actual Red Cross or NGO eye witness account etc then fair enough, I’m not that bothered to look either way I’d like her as far away from the UK as possible preferably dead.

Answer me this Maringer hypothetical question if the UK could legally stop her would yo support this? Or do you think we should take the treacherous ungrateful female dog back?
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, April 21, 2019, 7:14pm; Reply: 38
Just to be clear Grim, you want to ignore UK law and let Bangladeshi law take precedence. I thought you were a patriot?!
Posted by: Grim74, April 21, 2019, 7:24pm; Reply: 39
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Just to be clear Grim, you want to ignore UK law and let Bangladeshi law take precedence. I thought you were a patriot?!

No I’ve definitely not said that must be a sugar rush from the Easter eggs, have a peppermint tea have a st down and then read the thread again. 😆
Posted by: Grim74, April 21, 2019, 7:35pm; Reply: 40
Just think if we had a strong government we would be out of EU rule, we could then bring back a treason law, regarding Begum we could even ignore any international law due to exceptional circumstances, we could do this if we were strong enough.
Who would complain not the Yanks, not the Aussies, not the Russians or the Chinese, Strong Nations that would support us in making an Islamic terrorist stateless if she refused to return to her roots, any other country crying about it which would probably be a European or Scandinavian one would be insignificant to us so now and we’d just ignore them.
Posted by: ska face, April 21, 2019, 8:01pm; Reply: 41
Think you’ve spent too much time sat in the sun.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, April 21, 2019, 8:55pm; Reply: 42
Quoted from Grim74

No I’ve definitely not said that must be a sugar rush from the Easter eggs, have a peppermint tea have a st down and then read the thread again. 😆

Begum is a UK national under UK law isn't she?
Posted by: Chrisblor, April 21, 2019, 9:31pm; Reply: 43
Quoted from Grim74
Just think if we had a strong government we would be out of EU rule, we could then bring back a treason law, regarding Begum we could even ignore any international law due to exceptional circumstances, we could do this if we were strong enough.

Do you understand how parliament works, or do you want it replaced it with a fascist dictatorship?
Posted by: Grim74, April 21, 2019, 9:43pm; Reply: 44
Quoted from Chrisblor

Do you understand how parliament works, or do you want it replaced it with a fascist dictatorship?

Angela Merkel?
Posted by: Grim74, April 21, 2019, 9:51pm; Reply: 45
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

Begum is a UK national under UK law isn't she?

Not anymore she ain’t Rodley she’s had her citizenship revoked,  keep up!
Posted by: mariner91, April 21, 2019, 10:04pm; Reply: 46
Peppermint tea is lovely.
Posted by: ska face, December 4, 2021, 12:01pm; Reply: 47
Quoted from ska face

Born in England, raised in England but of Bangladeshi heritage. What would you say if someone born in England, raised in England but of Irish heritage - who had radicalised people into commiting terrorist murders - had their citizenship revoked, passport cancelled and were denied access to legal aid?

Because that's what could happen to your mate Stephen Yaxley-Lennon if someone in the government decided they fancied doing it.

Just so depressingly predictable -

Tweet 1466683817972977667 will appear here...

Posted by: Rick12, December 4, 2021, 2:09pm; Reply: 48
Quoted from Maringer

Fair point. I have huge admiration for our military though who put their lives on the line to protect us.  

What I would say is those of us who have never served in the military don't fully appreciate what they go through . Training for one isn't easy to get in the armed forces  particularly for some units more than others. I think there would be a fair few on the fishy  who wouldn't make the cut as they would fail in the mental and physical disciplines(age permitting) .

Look at the hard facts . Military veterans are at 50% higher risk of suicide than their peers who have not served. Similarly since 2001, more than 114,000 veterans have died by suicide. And I think that's just for United States of America military personnel.

I think under extreme combat some people do genuinely crack as no amount of training can prepare you for the savagery of war.Having said that on a wider note you do get bad apples in the military and rules have to be in place to weed them out and bring them to justice as well. The Mahmudiyah rape and killings were war crimes involving the gang-rape and murder of 14-year-old Iraqi child Abeer Qassim Hamza al-Janabi and the murder of her family by United States Army soldiers on March 12, 2006 is one such case .

I still feel though  the majority of our military tend to be on the side of good and are  trying to do a essential job in what can be life threatening circumstances that do push the boundaries of mental and physical resolve.

Quoted from Marinerz93

be grateful to the likes of the Paras who put themselves in harms way .You slag the forces off but know nothing of the daily threat to life those para's faced whilst being restricted to the rules of engagement.

Well said.

Posted by: aldi_01, December 5, 2021, 10:08pm; Reply: 49
This is flipping comedy gold…some folk should really stay away from the Ket…
Posted by: Rick12, December 6, 2021, 8:18am; Reply: 50
Quoted from aldi_01
This is flipping comedy gold…some folk should really stay away from the Ket…
Not comedy gold Aldi but real life. I think you need a reality check.  As Marinerz 93 loosely states you can only judge someone or their life if you've served the time in our military or lived through extreme hardships.

Young military  men serving time in Afghanistan in the last 20 years have crumbled at seeing their mates blown up by improvised explosive devices set up by the Taliban . Bit different from sitting in a office and having a cup of tea in a warm office chatting with workmates .

No substitute for first hand experience in any walk of life albeit some jobs, environments are more extreme than others  my friend which can can mold or destroy you for better or worse .

Period.

Posted by: ska face, December 6, 2021, 8:25am; Reply: 51
Don’t get the compulsory arśelicking that’s expected for anyone in the armed forces. Being sent off to die in a desert to keep BAE or Shell Oil’s stock price up? Not for me thanks.

Still, if you’ve got people as credulous as Rick here…
Posted by: Rick12, December 6, 2021, 8:34am; Reply: 52
Quoted from ska face
Don’t get the compulsory arśelicking that’s expected for anyone in the armed forces. Being sent off to die in a desert to keep BAE or Shell Oil’s stock price up? Not for me thanks.

Still, if you’ve got people as credulous as Rick here…
The thing is Ska Face we need our military and police otherwise you get anarchy.  It's not all about protecting oil prices or keeping Shell Oil prices up but protecting vulnerable people from extreme regimes  .Read what has happened in lawless parts of the middle east and other areas where gangs smash you up and in cases kill you . Iam sure you would would like some protection from the savagery which can exist within in our human psyche .  

Posted by: aldi_01, December 6, 2021, 8:37am; Reply: 53
Quoted from Rick12
Not comedy gold Aldi but real life. I think you need a reality check.  As Marinerz 93 loosely states you can only judge someone or their life if you've served the time in our military or lived through extreme hardships.

Young military  men serving time in Afghanistan in the last 20 years have crumbled at seeing their mates blown up by improvised explosive devices set up by the Taliban . Bit different from sitting in a office and having a cup of tea in a warm office chatting with workmates .

No substitute for first hand experience in any walk of life albeit some jobs, environments are more extreme than others  my friend which can can mold or destroy you for better or worse .

Period.

My comment wasn’t about military personnel more the nonsensical original post…
Posted by: Rick12, December 6, 2021, 8:46am; Reply: 54
Quoted from aldi_01

My comment wasn’t about military personnel more the nonsensical original post…
Aldi if your refering to my comment about the military suicides and numbers that don't make the grade in  military training that's just reality. Some people will never make good soldiers for many reasons likewise some people will never make it in football or boxing or be docters etc. Having said that I do feel everyone has something valuable to contribute if we so try to our society as we're all connected in the web of life.

Posted by: aldi_01, December 6, 2021, 8:54am; Reply: 55
Quoted from Rick12
Aldi if your refering to my comment about the military suicides and numbers that don't make the grade in  military training that's just reality. Some people will never make good soldiers for many reasons likewise some people will never make it in football or boxing or be docters etc. Having said that I do feel everyone has something valuable to contribute if we so try to our society as we're all connected in the web of life.

I mean the original post that was just the ramblings of a mad man….

I have friends who have been in the military, one of which now spends hours upon hours supporting service personnel feeling exactly like the way you’re describing.

It’s another situation that nobody really wants to address…
Posted by: Rick12, December 6, 2021, 9:26am; Reply: 56
Quoted from aldi_01

I mean the original post that was just the ramblings of a mad man….

I have friends who have been in the military, one of which now spends hours upon hours supporting service personnel feeling exactly like the way you’re describing.

It’s another situation that nobody really wants to address…
I  get you eg Grim74 post( I don't like to call anyone mad though Aldi ). I don't know all the inns and outs of what happened with the soldiers Grim was refering to but if someone does something wrong they should be held accountable. Military people do get things wrong either deliberately or accidentally.

On the subject of your friend  supporting ex military personnel I admire that hugely. It's support which can make all the difference between life and death particularly people that have seen extreme combat to lonely old people who have noone. Ultimately  as Pope Francis says  love is the only light which can constantly illuminate a world grown dim.

Period.
Posted by: ska face, December 6, 2021, 10:41am; Reply: 57
Quoted from Rick12
The thing is Ska Face we need our military and police otherwise you get anarchy.  It's not all about protecting oil prices or keeping Shell Oil prices up but protecting vulnerable people from extreme regimes  .Read what has happened in lawless parts of the middle east and other areas where gangs smash you up and in cases kill you . Iam sure you would would like some protection from the savagery which can exist within in our human psyche .  

You strike me as someone who had never bothered to read or learn about anything that doesn’t back up your own personal view.

Troubling.
Posted by: Rick12, December 6, 2021, 11:19am; Reply: 58
Quoted from ska face

You strike me as someone who had never bothered to read or learn about anything that doesn’t back up your own personal view.

Troubling.
I don't think noone has all the answers no matter how much you read or learn as we're all sinners to some degree or another. Our human consciousness will never attain purity.

Bottom line is Ska through personal painful experiences in life I don't trust noone fully in this life bar that divine energy source which created this universe .

Iam going to leave it there .

Posted by: ska face, December 6, 2021, 12:39pm; Reply: 59
It’s for the best.
Posted by: Roast Em Bobby, December 8, 2021, 8:48pm; Reply: 60
Quoted from ska face
It’s for the best.

;D
Posted by: Stadium, December 8, 2021, 8:50pm; Reply: 61
Quoted from ska face
It’s for the best.

(boxer)
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 4:31pm