Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: MuddyWaters, March 21, 2019, 2:14pm
I know I'm an old grump but credit where it's due..

Our company have done a kit sponsorship for a couple of seasons, Luke Summerfield last season and John Welsh this season. First thing this morning, we received an e-mail from the club offering to transfer our sponsorship to another player for the rest of the season.

Thank you GTFC commercial department and Sam in particular!
Posted by: Hagrid, March 21, 2019, 2:41pm; Reply: 1
so who you gonna sponsor?
Posted by: moosey_club, March 21, 2019, 3:06pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Hagrid
so who you gonna sponsor?

With that track record i bet all of the players are praying its not them  ;D
Posted by: pizzzza, March 21, 2019, 4:51pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from MuddyWaters
I know I'm an old grump but credit where it's due..

Our company have done a kit sponsorship for a couple of seasons, Luke Summerfield last season and John Welsh this season. First thing this morning, we received an e-mail from the club offering to transfer our sponsorship to another player for the rest of the season.

Thank you GTFC commercial department and Sam in particular!

Is the point here that you did not get this last season but you have this season or did you get it last season as well?
Posted by: MuddyWaters, March 21, 2019, 4:53pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from pizzzza

Is the point here that you did not get this last season but you have this season or did you get it last season as well?

The point is that we get our sponsorship allocated to another player as John Welsh has left - Summers didn't leave mid-season!
Posted by: Ipswin, March 21, 2019, 6:06pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from MuddyWaters

The point is that we get our sponsorship allocated to another player as John Welsh has left - Summers didn't leave mid-season!

With your luck you'll probably get JJ

Posted by: Stadium, March 22, 2019, 6:28pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from MuddyWaters

You would expect this as a matter of course??
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 3:33pm