Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Nutsy, March 20, 2019, 5:05pm
Welsh leaves by mutual consent
Posted by: Sigone, March 20, 2019, 5:10pm; Reply: 1
No suprise..needed at his age to be playing regularly..very dissapointed in what he offered us when he did play. All the best though in whatever comes next for him.
Posted by: horsforthmariner, March 20, 2019, 5:16pm; Reply: 2
Was excited by his signing but it's proved not to work out. Sadly, I think age has done him in.
Posted by: promotion plaice, March 20, 2019, 5:20pm; Reply: 3

The planning for next season begins.

I really hope we take advantage of the fact that we are safe now (we should be) and get a head start on planning for next season over a lot of the other teams that still are not sure what division they will be in.

Having said that we will still probably end up with the dregs that no one wants   :-/
Posted by: Davec, March 20, 2019, 5:29pm; Reply: 4
Right decision for player and club I think.

Big earner
Hardly played
When he has played he's looked past it
Was under contract for next season so that leaves a space

Good bloke and a top professional but age has caught up with him now
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, March 20, 2019, 5:30pm; Reply: 5
Never really cut it spring cleaning under way hope we get some decent replacements.
Posted by: Les Brechin, March 20, 2019, 5:38pm; Reply: 6
A shame really.

Thought he be a central part of the mainstay of our team this season but it turned out not to be unfortunately.

Good luck to him in the future though.
Posted by: psgmariner, March 20, 2019, 5:39pm; Reply: 7
Was obvious we were signing someone too late in their career to help us. Waste of a wage. Hopefully lessons will be learned from this one.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, March 20, 2019, 5:52pm; Reply: 8
Pleased to see this has been sorted now and not left until May. It was clear from early on that he could not fit into the side because he just has not got the mobility anymore. Pity, I hoped he would be the midfield maestro, but we move on.
Posted by: TwoLeftFeet, March 20, 2019, 6:03pm; Reply: 9
Shame was really pleased when we signed him sounds like a top player in his prime.. good to see MJ and club getting business sorted early and not letting things drag on
Posted by: Ipswin, March 20, 2019, 6:07pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from promotion plaice

Having said that we will still probably end up with the dregs that no one wants   :-/

No change there then

Posted by: Northbank Mariner, March 20, 2019, 6:15pm; Reply: 11
Gotta say I'll miss some of his sliding challenges...always made me watch with one eye shut and waiting for the crunch!!..
Good luck to him in whatever the future holds, would've been nice to have him a few years ago but looked past his sell by date every time he played..
Posted by: sonofmadeleymariner, March 20, 2019, 6:33pm; Reply: 12
I was more surprised we didn't release him in January to be honest with him hardly playing. It was worth a punt to take him on because if it worked out it seemed like he would of been a star at this level, but like others have said his legs had gone and was always on Dave Moores physio table so it was coming.
Posted by: moosey_club, March 20, 2019, 6:37pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
Gotta say I'll miss some of his sliding challenges...always made me watch with one eye shut and waiting for the crunch!!..
Good luck to him in whatever the future holds, would've been nice to have him a few years ago but looked past his sell by date every time he played..

Thats all he had IMO.
On paper not a bad signing ...in reality ...a bad signing.

Wasn't impressed from my first glimpse and never showed me anything to persuade me otherwise. Good decision to call it quits now.
Posted by: Abdul19, March 20, 2019, 6:39pm; Reply: 14
Expect he'll rock up at Chester or somewhere in July.
Posted by: grimsby pete, March 20, 2019, 7:08pm; Reply: 15
Best of luck to him I am sure he will get another club if he can sort his injuries out.
Posted by: rancido, March 20, 2019, 7:13pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from psgmariner
Was obvious we were signing someone too late in their career to help us. Waste of a
wage
[b][/b]. Hopefully lessons will be learned from this one.

I disagree. I think the improvement Harry Clifton has made coupled with the consistency of Hess's performances has given Welsh limited opportunities. IMO these two players performances have taken MJ a bit by surprise and given him a few selection headaches. We still have Whitehouse to get fit and back into action. I don't think Shaw will be missed and possibly not even replaced.
Posted by: moosey_club, March 20, 2019, 7:14pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from rancido

I disagree. I think the improvement Harry Clifton has made coupled with the consistency of Hess's performances has given Shaw limited opportunities. IMO these two players performances have taken MJ a bit by surprise and given him a few selection headaches. We still have Whitehouse to get fit and back into action. I don't think Shaw will be missed and possibly not even replaced.

Has Shaw left as well ???  We're dooomed  ;)
Posted by: rancido, March 20, 2019, 7:19pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from moosey_club

Has Shaw left as well ???  We're dooomed  ;)

Oooops! Senior moment - again! Trying to type while " the Landlady " is going on about absolute f**k all doesn't help the concentration either.
Posted by: Davec, March 20, 2019, 7:47pm; Reply: 19
Hearing he could be Wrexham bound
Posted by: OllieGTFC, March 20, 2019, 8:39pm; Reply: 20
Jolley has definitely got something up his sleeve, maybe making himself an even bigger budget for next season, promotion train next season.
Posted by: quebec38, March 20, 2019, 9:28pm; Reply: 21
Think davec hit the nail on the head early on. Shame it didn’t work out here but really smart decision for both himself and the club. He will want to be playing and we can’t offer that. He’s not up to it physically anymore, that was obvious from almost the first game. He’s probably a big earner and I did worry the other day when I realised he still had another year to run on his contract.
Whilst he hasn’t been playing though he’s been a credit to himself. We don’t see much behind the scenes but there’s been no rumours of discontent and he’s only been supportive of the club, the team and our younger players in the media.
Best of luck to him :-)
Posted by: HertsGTFC, March 20, 2019, 9:34pm; Reply: 22
Real shame TBH.
Posted by: bawarmy, March 21, 2019, 12:18am; Reply: 23
Quoted from psgmariner
Was obvious we were signing someone too late in their career to help us. Waste of a wage. Hopefully lessons will be learned from this one.

Too right, let’s not sign Ronaldo, he’s about the same age.
Posted by: psgmariner, March 21, 2019, 6:29am; Reply: 24
Ronaldo still plays (amazingly well) every week. Welsh hasn’t started a run of games for years. Go back and read the thread on him when he signed.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, March 21, 2019, 9:45am; Reply: 25
Quoted from psgmariner

If it was that obvious why did a Cambridge degree educated professional sign him?
Posted by: jimgtfc, March 21, 2019, 9:50am; Reply: 26
Shame how this one worked out, loved a few of his challenges and I really thought he might be the midfield general we’ve missed for years, I guess football has moved on a bit and Hess has really filled that role instead.

Top bloke though and I’m sure will be missed around the place, good luck Welshy!
Posted by: Maringer, March 21, 2019, 9:57am; Reply: 27
Any 'senior' player who hasn't played much for a few years is a big gamble. I think if they can keep playing regularly and avoid bad injury in their early 30s, older players can often keep on going as Collins has shown, but you don't get many players of a certain age coming back from longer lay-offs.

Hopefully, the pay-off didn't cost much. I wish him well for the future.
Posted by: sam gy, March 21, 2019, 10:22am; Reply: 28
Not a shame IMO, because, like others have mentioned, the emergence of Hess and Clifton has played a massive part in his limited game time, which is a massively positive thing.

Still, he seemed like a great pro, and it can’t have been easy with all the traveling/being away from family when you’re not playing.
Posted by: Garth, March 21, 2019, 11:24am; Reply: 29
Good pro, but time has caught up with him, in hindsight no a very clever signing but at the time seemed what was required, good luck Welshy, we move on
Posted by: moosey_club, March 21, 2019, 12:08pm; Reply: 30
Quoted from Garth
Good pro, but time has caught up with him, in hindsight no a very clever signing but at the time seemed what was required, good luck Welshy, we move on

;D made me giggle....you are either very friendly with him personally or are assuming the tried and tested add a Y to create a footballers nickname.....watching that Harry Redknapp programme over the last week reinforced the point...Barnesy, Sharpey, Wrighty ,  ;D
Posted by: Ipswin, March 21, 2019, 12:48pm; Reply: 31
Quoted from HertsGTFC

If it was that obvious why did a Cambridge degree educated professional sign him?

Perhaps because he knew intercourse all about football ?
Posted by: 139847 (Guest), March 24, 2019, 12:16pm; Reply: 32
At 1.8k P/W ( top earner) we could certainly utilise those wages to better effect.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, March 24, 2019, 12:34pm; Reply: 33
Quoted from 139847
At 1.8k P/W ( top earner) we could certainly utilise those wages to better effect.

So are you saying he was on 93k a year, where did you learn this?
Posted by: Mariner93er, March 24, 2019, 1:36pm; Reply: 34
I'd imagine the top earner at a lot of other clubs, if not the majority, surpasses that amount.
Posted by: Croxton, March 24, 2019, 4:39pm; Reply: 35
Quoted from 139847

IF that's true the club's been welched!
Posted by: Gaffer58, March 24, 2019, 5:00pm; Reply: 36
Quoted from moosey_club

;D made me giggle....you are either very friendly with him personally or are assuming the tried and tested add a Y to create a footballers nickname.....watching that Harry Redknapp programme over the last week reinforced the point...Barnesy, Sharpey, Wrighty ,  ;D

"Moosey" !!!
Posted by: wiggers, March 26, 2019, 3:19pm; Reply: 37
Former Liverpool midfielder kicked woman, 57 after 11 pints of shandy in town - https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/former-liverpool-midfielder-kicked-woman
Posted by: grimsby pete, March 26, 2019, 3:29pm; Reply: 38
11 pints of shandy ?    ;D
Posted by: MuddyWaters, March 26, 2019, 3:29pm; Reply: 39
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/former-liverpool-midfielder-kicked-woman-16029287
Posted by: MuddyWaters, March 26, 2019, 3:31pm; Reply: 40
I very much hope that we knew about this when he was signed.
Posted by: psgmariner, March 26, 2019, 3:38pm; Reply: 41
What a pathetic man. Good riddance.
Posted by: Abdul19, March 26, 2019, 3:39pm; Reply: 42
"Do you know who I am?"

If John Welsh kicked me in the street, I'd struggle to recognise him, I'll be honest.
Posted by: TwoLeftFeet, March 26, 2019, 3:47pm; Reply: 43
Can see why he left the club the other day now
Posted by: marinerdazza, March 26, 2019, 3:55pm; Reply: 44
Oh. Oh dear.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, March 26, 2019, 4:06pm; Reply: 45
Well any respect I had for him has just flown out the window!!..the man(using that in the loosest sense of the term) should never show his face again anywhere near BP.....t@sspot!!
Posted by: Ipswin, March 26, 2019, 4:13pm; Reply: 46
pity he didn't concentrate on kicking footballs instead of women
Posted by: Hagrid, March 26, 2019, 4:16pm; Reply: 47
flipping sharp object
Posted by: forza ivano, March 26, 2019, 4:17pm; Reply: 48
Scousers eh? what a loveable bunch of scallies they are  :-/
Posted by: Civvy at last, March 26, 2019, 4:21pm; Reply: 49
Quoted from forza ivano
Scousers eh? what a loveable bunch of scallies they are  :-/

No wonder the girl private left.  I sincerely hope we never gave him a penny for leaving.

Not only on the p1ss whilst not being able to get into the team, but club fking captain.

They might not know 'who you are' but at least they now know 'what you are' !!!!!!!
Posted by: pizzzza, March 26, 2019, 4:25pm; Reply: 50
Quoted from Civvy at last

Not only on the p1ss whilst not being able to get into the team, but club fking captain.

Reads like this happened before he signed for Town. But did we know this court case was coming when he signed? (I guess not, especially as he was on a 2 yr contract...)
Posted by: Mariner_09, March 26, 2019, 4:38pm; Reply: 51
Reminds me of a certain Clayton Rodney MacDonald’s whose involvement in the Ched Evans case was kept very, very quiet when he was here and when he left it emerged that he was in some form involved.
Posted by: LH, March 26, 2019, 4:45pm; Reply: 52
Quoted from Mariner_09
Reminds me of a certain Clayton Rodney MacDonald’s whose involvement in the Ched Evans case was kept very, very quiet when he was here and when he left it emerged that he was in some form involved.

It was well known throughout his time at Town as the court case was a year or two before he signed?
Posted by: Hagrid, March 26, 2019, 4:49pm; Reply: 53
Quoted from Mariner_09

An innocent man. Who was found innocent a year before he signed for us. Think before you post
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, March 26, 2019, 5:01pm; Reply: 54
How is it possible to drink 11 pints of shandy ?!

What a co.ck end . Sounds like one of the ladies gave him a thick lip just to compound his shame .
Posted by: Maringer, March 26, 2019, 5:01pm; Reply: 55
What a charming chap.

I'm now rather embarrassed that he played for us at all.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, March 26, 2019, 5:22pm; Reply: 56
Well that explains the smoke screen departure but you do wonder how long ago the club knew about the court case.
Posted by: Heisenberg, March 26, 2019, 7:06pm; Reply: 57
Quoted from Maringer
What a charming chap.

I'm now rather embarrassed that he played for us at all.

Let’s be honest, he had literally no impact here at all and won’t be missed. I’ll admit that I didn’t get all the hoo haa when he signed and I’d never even heard of him, despite MJ saying that every football fan should know who he is!
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, March 26, 2019, 7:18pm; Reply: 58
Quoted from pizzzza

Reads like this happened before he signed for Town. But did we know this court case was coming when he signed? (I guess not, especially as he was on a 2 yr contract...)

It does seem to me as though he had a rather helpful political hamstring injury though. The club may have found out too late for the signing but not too late for the court case.

Posted by: Civvy at last, March 26, 2019, 7:20pm; Reply: 59
Quoted from Heisenberg

despite MJ saying that every football fan should know who he is!

I think what MJ meant was.

You need to know who he is in case you bump into him at a bus stop and you’re not wearing shin pads 😉
Posted by: jamesgtfc, March 26, 2019, 7:41pm; Reply: 60
Quoted from Civvy at last

I think what MJ meant was.

You need to know who he is in case you bump into him at a bus stop and you’re not wearing shin pads 😉

Good job Dean Henderson's career has gone from strength to strength. If he was still here, Welsh may have thrown him under another bus.
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, March 26, 2019, 7:55pm; Reply: 61
11 pints of shandy?  I last had a shandy when I was 16. Nobody drinks shandy do they?
Posted by: grimsby pete, March 26, 2019, 8:11pm; Reply: 62
11 pints of shandy?  I last had a shandy when I was 16. Nobody drinks shandy do they?

Not 11 pints of the stuff.
Posted by: thevera, March 26, 2019, 8:26pm; Reply: 63
John Welsh: “Do you know who I am?”
Lady at Bus Stop sings back: “You’re a secret Lemonade drinker”
Copyright R Whites 1973
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, March 26, 2019, 8:38pm; Reply: 64
Quoted from thevera
Copyright R Whites 1973

I reckon she replied with "Ronnie Pickering?"..
Posted by: moosey_club, March 26, 2019, 8:38pm; Reply: 65
Well that explains the smoke screen departure but you do wonder how long ago the club knew about the court case.

maybe the club knew all along and stuck to the "innocent until proven guilty" principal.

He has gone , not that good on the pitch....now officially terrible off it.

Notts County will probably give him a game.

Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 26, 2019, 9:07pm; Reply: 66
Quoted from moosey_club

maybe the club knew all along and stuck to the "innocent until proven guilty" principal.

He has gone , not that good on the pitch....now officially terrible off it.

Notts County will probably give him a game.

Yes they've got previous in that regard
Posted by: denni266, March 26, 2019, 9:16pm; Reply: 67
Wouldnt have happened if it was Bobby Cummings stood at the bus stop
Posted by: Croxton, March 26, 2019, 9:28pm; Reply: 68
Parachuted in as club skipper over Collins and looked to be playing in flip flops in the Cleethorpes heatwave friendly. Collins, in contrast, was in great condition and looked like a senior pro.
If Welsh really was on a top wage, then due diligence was not done. Hopefully, the club and MJ can learn from this. Doubly ironic as MJ will be well connected with the Lancashire coaching network and usually makes a point of 'good character' in his signings.
Posted by: wigworld, March 26, 2019, 10:57pm; Reply: 69
"Do you know who I am?"

Sounds like he didn't like it when she replied, "Bench warmer for a mid-table, division 4, football club".
Posted by: HackneyHaddock, March 26, 2019, 11:23pm; Reply: 70
Disappointing and sad all round.  A lot of us who warmed to someone we thought was a decent pro and person, will feel let down.

The timing of his release seems to suggest the club may have had a clause allowing him to play until it came to trial, and rather than wait for the inevitable guilty plea and sentencing, sensibly cut ties ahead of time.

Let's move on and support the players who are here.
Posted by: Saudimariner, March 26, 2019, 11:52pm; Reply: 71
Quoted from thevera
Copyright R Whites 1973

"At your age, you've probably forgotten"
Posted by: horsforthmariner, March 27, 2019, 9:55am; Reply: 72
I wouldn't be surprised if Welsh kept this one quiet and dragged out the proceedings to get one last contract.
Posted by: toontown, March 27, 2019, 12:32pm; Reply: 73
Before this came out I thought parting ways with Welsh was obviously for the best, but wondered how much of his contract we had had to pay off to do it. I would assume now we could have terminated his contract as he pleaded guilty to a serious crime, so wont have cost anything?

Hopefully his wages can be spent on a quality striker or wide player, it will be a significant boost to jolley's budget anyhow (if I am correct in assuming his contract was terminated).
Posted by: Stadium, March 27, 2019, 2:01pm; Reply: 74
Err no Ysb.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, March 27, 2019, 4:12pm; Reply: 75
Very disappointed on a couple of levels - both as his kit sponsor and as a fan, I thought that he looked the sort of bulldog midfielder that we needed and he never ever looked like fulfilling his billing. I'm guessing that the club were never made aware of the pending criminal action otherwise why would we sign him? Will we ever find out?
Posted by: golfer, March 27, 2019, 5:09pm; Reply: 76
Fking twatt
Posted by: toontown, March 27, 2019, 5:54pm; Reply: 77
Surely a player would be asked about any impending criminal investigation as a matter of routine when signing, if not they flipping well should be and it's a schoolboy error. You have to sign for such a thing when purchasing insurance for example.
Posted by: Maringer, March 27, 2019, 8:13pm; Reply: 78
To be fair to GTFC, it would be understandable if they didn't ask if he'd recently assaulted any middle-aged women before he signed.

The newspaper report says he was supported in court by his family. Bet his kids are dead proud.
Posted by: CodHead, March 27, 2019, 9:13pm; Reply: 79
Quoted from Heisenberg

Let’s be honest, he had literally no impact here at all and won’t be missed. I’ll admit that I didn’t get all the hoo haa when he signed and I’d never even heard of him, despite MJ saying that every football fan should know who he is!

Clearly,
All for the wrong reason however
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 28, 2019, 12:43am; Reply: 80
Quoted from toontown
Surely a player would be asked about any impending criminal investigation as a matter of routine when signing, if not they flipping well should be and it's a schoolboy error. You have to sign for such a thing when purchasing insurance for example.

I don't know what sort of jobs you go for, but it's never a question I've been asked.

Been asked it a couple of times when I've been in a job when security clearance was required for some project or other. But never before appointment.
Posted by: golfer, March 28, 2019, 9:01am; Reply: 81
3a  - on Slades  application form  " Do you know anything about football "  the clue to answer  Y ? S.  
Posted by: Ipswin, March 28, 2019, 9:29am; Reply: 82
Why have we already used up 9 pages on this lowlife.?

We do tend to attract the odd no mark unfortunately, didn't we have some bloke who turned armed robber?
Posted by: mariner91, March 28, 2019, 9:30am; Reply: 83
Quoted from Ipswin
Why have we already used up 9 pages on this lowlife.?

We do tend to attract the odd no mark unfortunately, didn't we have some bloke who turned armed robber?

Ashley Sestanovich. Shame cause he was a cracking player but complete bottom.
Posted by: Rik e B, March 28, 2019, 10:37am; Reply: 84
I'm quite shocked to hear about this, he seemed the consummate pro and a generally good guy and family man.

Without knowing the finer details perhaps excess alcohol caused him to act out of character but that's no excuse, one shouldn't allow themself to ever be so out of control to act in such a manner.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 28, 2019, 12:42pm; Reply: 85
Quoted from Rik e B
I'm quite shocked to hear about this, he seemed the consummate pro and a generally good guy and family man.

Without knowing the finer details perhaps excess alcohol caused him to act out of character but that's no excuse, one shouldn't allow themself to ever be so out of control to act in such a manner.

In vino veritas.

It's claimed that Stalin used to like his underlings to get sloshed so he could find out what they really thought.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 28, 2019, 12:42pm; Reply: 86
Quoted from mariner91

Ashley Sestanovich. Shame cause he was a cracking player but complete bottom.

Think he was the getaway driver. One of the other gang members played for Croydon Athletic. At the time me and a couple of mates went to watch Croydon play and my mate who used to produce the programme or something was told that said player hadn't turned up that day because he'd had his collar felt. Real life seems to intrude a lot more at that level of football.
Posted by: RichMariner, March 28, 2019, 1:19pm; Reply: 87
I don't think anyone would ask a player specifically if he's facing charges of assault when they're looking to sign him. But, just like in 'regular' employment processes, I'd imagine the club would ask if he has a criminal record, or if he's currently facing trial for any criminal activity.

Pretty standard stuff. Usually gets ticked off pretty quickly with a 'no'.
Posted by: moosey_club, March 28, 2019, 1:40pm; Reply: 88
Quoted from KingstonMariner

In vino veritas.

It's claimed that Stalin used to like his underlings to get sloshed so he could find out what they really thought.

The Newell Method
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, March 28, 2019, 1:57pm; Reply: 89
https://twitter.com/JamieFin_/status/1111263192381079553

https://twitter.com/JamieFin_/status/1111263615355625473
Posted by: Abdul19, March 28, 2019, 2:07pm; Reply: 90
The court case was fantastic news for the club, basically!
Posted by: MuddyWaters, March 28, 2019, 3:12pm; Reply: 91
Quoted from Abdul19
The court case was fantastic news for the club, basically!

Other than we've been paying him for 9 months with this hanging over him.
Posted by: Abdul19, March 28, 2019, 3:27pm; Reply: 92
If there was no court case we'd have been paying him for the last 9 months for the same end product. At least with the court case we don't have to pay him for the next 15.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, March 28, 2019, 3:41pm; Reply: 93
I wonder if the lady has friends or relations with a contact in the Liverpool criminal elite? That could explain his keenness to move right across the country. He might have pulled more than a hamstring.
Posted by: Abdul19, March 28, 2019, 3:50pm; Reply: 94
I think you've been watching too much Brookside, Ron  ;)
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, March 28, 2019, 4:02pm; Reply: 95
Quoted from Abdul19

That brings back memories Abdul. ;D

Mind you, a certain Mr Gerrard ran foul of some undesirables in Liverpool didn’t he?

Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 28, 2019, 4:06pm; Reply: 96
Quoted from Abdul19

Do yes tink dat dat Tommy McAggghdle will give him a beatin like? A right good goin over, like e did wit ar Terry, eh? Eh?
Posted by: LH, March 28, 2019, 4:11pm; Reply: 97
Social media shows he’s probably spent more time in Liverpool than he has GY too. I was very surprised to see the reaction when he went was more of disappointment as I thought he’d been stealing a wage from us (a rather hefty according to reports at that).
Posted by: Ipswin, March 28, 2019, 4:16pm; Reply: 98

That brings back memories Abdul. ;D

Mind you, a certain Mr Gerrard ran foul of some undesirables in Liverpool didn’t he?

I think you are getting confused, Mr Gerrard was the undesirable in Liverpool

Posted by: golfer, March 28, 2019, 6:18pm; Reply: 99
Quoted from Abdul19

I know a lady taxi driver from Liverpool who chased a customer down the street who hadn't paid his fare. She knocked him down and then reversed over him. When she and her husband told me they didn't bat an eyelid - must be a normal occurrence down their way.
Posted by: forza ivano, March 28, 2019, 9:09pm; Reply: 100
Quoted from LH
Social media shows he’s probably spent more time in Liverpool than he has GY too. I was very surprised to see the reaction when he went was more of disappointment as I thought he’d been stealing a wage from us (a rather hefty according to reports at that).

A Scouser stealing things? Surely not.........
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 8:34pm