Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, March 9, 2019, 7:44pm

He must've been bad....even MJ has come off the fence and said he was probably the worst ref he has seen all season at our level.
Posted by: GYinScuntland, March 9, 2019, 8:05pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from promotion plaice

He must've been bad....even MJ has come off the fence and said he was probably the worst ref he has seen all season at our level.

FFS, if we'd ever had a decent ref we'd be top flight now whining about all the excrement refs we get.
Posted by: Madeleymariner, March 9, 2019, 8:14pm; Reply: 2
He was plain bad even gave a throw in when the ball went out for a corner a yard from the flag. Was always behind play like stood in the middle 3rd of the pitch like he was reffing a 5 a side. No one realised he had booked Palmer, everyone assumed it was Ohman then when Palmer does the most obvious dive and shouts for the penalty no booking which would of seen him off, Clueless, and one lino was as bad constantly yards behind play. They were an embarrasment to refeeing, :B
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, March 9, 2019, 8:21pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Madeleymariner
He was plain bad even gave a throw in when the ball went out for a corner a yard from the flag. Was always behind play like stood in the middle 3rd of the pitch like he was reffing a 5 a side. No one realised he had booked Palmer, everyone assumed it was Ohman then when Palmer does the most obvious dive and shouts for the penalty no booking which would of seen him off, Clueless and one lino was as bad constantly yards behind play. They were an embarrasment to refeeing, :B

That is a good point Madeley

The commentators said it was an obvious attempt by Palmer to deceive the ref in to giving a penalty so why he wasn't booked only the ref will know

At that time though I don't think anyone in the ground knew Palmer had already picked up a yellow.... except for the ref of course

Maybe he just didn't want to spoil the game by sending the player off?  ;)
Posted by: Abdul19, March 9, 2019, 8:26pm; Reply: 4
Was always behind play like stood in the middle 3rd of the pitch like he was reffing a 5 a side.

To be expected when you're about 24 stone!
Posted by: Mendonca1995, March 9, 2019, 8:37pm; Reply: 5
Worst ref this season absolute utter s**te where the hell did they get him from ??? maybe the local pub round the corner I don’t know m, we weren’t great again today but this clown made things even worse
Posted by: HertsGTFC, March 9, 2019, 9:11pm; Reply: 6
He was plain bad even gave a throw in when the ball went out for a corner a yard from the flag. Was always behind play like stood in the middle 3rd of the pitch like he was reffing a 5 a side. No one realised he had booked Palmer, everyone assumed it was Ohman then when Palmer does the most obvious dive and shouts for the penalty no booking which would of seen him off, Clueless, and one lino was as bad constantly yards behind play. They were an embarrasment to refeeing, :B

This in spades..... he could have actually given Palmer a 2nd booking on a couple of occasions for simulation.

I say it every week they know the rules but nothing about the game.

Home bias at its worst!
Posted by: GrimRob, March 9, 2019, 9:48pm; Reply: 7
He was bad but he could also have given them a pen and he could have shown a second yellow to Ludvig who got away with a talking to. We'd still have lost whoever was ref.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, March 9, 2019, 10:03pm; Reply: 8
F**K the Ref, we where not at the races today. The best Ref in the world and we still did not deserve even a point today! And I am the first to have a go at a poor referee!
Posted by: 140067 (Guest), March 10, 2019, 9:26am; Reply: 9
Quoted from Mendonca1995
Worst ref this season absolute utter s**te where the hell did they get him from ??? maybe the local pub round the corner I don’t know m, we weren’t great again today but this clown made things even worse

He wasn't even that good.
Posted by: Eastendmariner, March 10, 2019, 1:18pm; Reply: 10
Gy in pub land  believe me ok we were poor but the ref had a shocker thank god VAR wasn't present  as he (The ref would of received a straight Red and the Lino a yellow truly embarresing from the officials)  and as for you a yellow for departing at half time  ;D ;D
Posted by: Eastendmariner, March 10, 2019, 1:27pm; Reply: 11
Gy in pub land  believe me ok we were poor but the ref had a shocker thank god VAR wasn't present  as he (The ref would of received a straight Red and the Lino a yellow truly embarresing from the officials)  and as for you a yellow for departing at half time  ;D ;D
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 9:22am