Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Cod Cheeks, March 9, 2019, 5:12pm
On a bad day for Town, he was absolutely brilliant as JT's expert guest today. Old school comments, was just like sitting in the Findus with my dad!
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, March 9, 2019, 5:38pm; Reply: 1
Yeah I like Clive and his no nonsense summarising

He calls it as he sees it and most of the time, even though he's clearly rooting for Town, he still gives fair & honest views of what is going on out on the field

Better than having someone wishy-washy sitting on a fence!
Posted by: TAGG, March 9, 2019, 6:01pm; Reply: 2
If he had been the manger today no one would have got out of the dressing room alive.
Clive was the only good thing about the game today 👍🏻
Posted by: promotion plaice, March 9, 2019, 6:16pm; Reply: 3

Wiggington was also surprised how little MJ was animated on the bench during such a lacklustre performance !!!

Posted by: Roast Em Bobby, March 9, 2019, 6:24pm; Reply: 4
I watched the game on ifollow and I thought CW was completely over the top in his negativity, if he thought that was bad it’s a good job he didn’t see FGR away. Don’t get me wrong, we were shite but we have played a lot worse in other games I’ve seen.

One thing I’ve noticed when watching on ifollow is that the commentary fails to tell the listeners so much.
Posted by: sonofmadeleymariner, March 9, 2019, 6:51pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby
I watched the game on ifollow and I thought CW was completely over the top in his negativity, if he thought that was bad it’s a good job he didn’t see FGR away. Don’t get me wrong, we were shite but we have played a lot worse in other games I’ve seen.

One thing I’ve noticed when watching on ifollow is that the commentary fails to tell the listeners so much.

I did the same and I think he was very much spot on and not over the top at all. We were awful outside of the first 5 minutes till we scored and the final 5 minutes when Crawley were happy to give us the pitch and see out a 1 goal lead
Posted by: thevera, March 9, 2019, 9:38pm; Reply: 6
I felt JT’s awkwardness when he referred to their player who went down with an head injury late in the game as ‘the one with the girlie headband on ’ or something very similar!
Posted by: arryarryarry, March 10, 2019, 1:07pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby

I was there and thought for the majority of the game we were dreadful and as I have had said elsewhere we were lucky not to suffer a heavier defeat.
Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 6:35pm