Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), March 3, 2019, 7:34pm
One good thing about yesterday is that I picked mine up. And I know it’s been done to death on here but had to say, it really is superb quality. Well done all involved.
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), March 3, 2019, 7:35pm; Reply: 1
88/89 before someone corrects me...

😘
Posted by: HackneyHaddock, March 3, 2019, 10:08pm; Reply: 2
Last Friday we went into hospital to have our second baby (a boy, doing well), so it was another lovely surprise to get home on the Sunday and find this waiting for me!

Superb quality and brought back some great memories of my first season watching Town with this being my first ever replica shirt.  Looking forward to wearing it at Crawley!!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, March 3, 2019, 10:53pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from HackneyHaddock
Last Friday we went into hospital to have our second baby (a boy, doing well), so it was another lovely surprise to get home on the Sunday and find this waiting for me!

Superb quality and brought back some great memories of my first season watching Town with this being my first ever replica shirt.  Looking forward to wearing it at Crawley!!

Congrats HH.

On the shirt, obviously  ;)
Posted by: Mandy Dunnit vs Hettie, March 4, 2019, 9:06am; Reply: 4
I reckon its time for me to get the away kit for that season out of the loft, lovely red number! I'm 50% confident I can still fit in to it....
Posted by: mirrorballman, March 4, 2019, 2:21pm; Reply: 5
I reckon its time for me to get the away kit for that season out of the loft, lovely red number! I'm 50% confident I can still fit in to it....

Calling dibs if it doesn't fit and you want to sell! 😁
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 12:32pm