Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Hagrid, February 24, 2019, 8:04pm
An absolute disgrace. Chelsea SHOULD back sarri, and ensure the GK is punished for a long long time. Unfortunately player power is so rife in football, and at chelsea particuarly, that sarri wil be sacked and the keeper will get away scot free. Never seen anything like it, disrespectful to the sub keeper, humiliated his manager, a disgrace
Posted by: mimma, February 24, 2019, 8:24pm; Reply: 1
Bit harsh IMHO.

It looked like a misunderstanding, perhaps caused by a languish problem in a pressure cooker atmosphere. The keeper looked like he was too injured to carry on so they got the sub keeper ready. He saw him getting ready and frantically signalled the bench that he was okay to carry on.
Posted by: GrimRob, February 24, 2019, 8:59pm; Reply: 2
He'll be TOTW for sure.

Whether he was injured or not makes no difference. If his number was up and the manager had made a decision then he's off.

The sub keeper deserves a medal if he doesn't get one as he didn't play.
Posted by: promotion plaice, February 24, 2019, 9:06pm; Reply: 3

I very much doubt Jolley would ever lose it like Sarri did    :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnS-um_JEHg
Posted by: CodHead, February 24, 2019, 9:29pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Hagrid
An absolute disgrace. Chelsea SHOULD back sarri, and ensure the GK is punished for a long long time. Unfortunately player power is so rife in football, and at chelsea particuarly, that sarri wil be sacked and the keeper will get away scot free. Never seen anything like it, disrespectful to the sub keeper, humiliated his manager, a disgrace

Agree 100%
Sack him or Freeze him out
He can’t play for a club after that
It doesn’t matter how much they paid for him
Posted by: LH, February 24, 2019, 9:47pm; Reply: 5
Imagine if he’d done that to Ferguson, Clough or Brian Laws.
Posted by: arryarryarry, February 25, 2019, 5:12am; Reply: 6
Quoted from mimma
Bit harsh IMHO.

It looked like a misunderstanding, perhaps caused by a languish problem in a pressure cooker atmosphere. The keeper looked like he was too injured to carry on so they got the sub keeper ready. He saw him getting ready and frantically signalled the bench that he was okay to carry on.

How the frig could holding his number up and both the assistant manager and manager shouting for him to come off the field be a misunderstanding?
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, February 25, 2019, 5:33am; Reply: 7
Quoted from promotion plaice

I very much doubt Jolley would ever lose it like Sarri did    :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnS-um_JEHg

Probably not he as more class but make no mistake M.J. does wear his heart on his sleeve sat in the main you can see his frustration when things are not going to plan. Many  time as he kicked the water bottles down the touchline lol.

The final whistle against Cheltenham it was brilliant to see his reaction never seen him lose it like that it was definitely a Klopp moment lol.
Posted by: mariner83, February 25, 2019, 7:37am; Reply: 8
Quoted from mimma
Bit harsh IMHO.

It looked like a misunderstanding, perhaps caused by a languish problem

He'll probably language in the reserves now.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, February 25, 2019, 7:48am; Reply: 9
Completely disrespectful, not only to the manager, to Caballero, to his team mates but to the badge on his shirt...Chelsea should make a stand against this Prima Donna(typical premiershite players attitude btw) and show that no player is bigger than the club.   Misunderstanding??...my backside it was ..
Posted by: barralad, February 25, 2019, 8:03am; Reply: 10
You'd have thought the captain might have stepped in..
Posted by: supertown, February 25, 2019, 8:20am; Reply: 11
I agree that it is a bit of a misunderstanding unless sarri actually WANTS to sub him . He is basically saying I am ok to carry on I don’t need to come off , IF Sarri still wants to sub him then he should walk . He then let a very soft penalty in from Aguero.
He’s actually not a very good keeper in my opinion , 71million!
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, February 25, 2019, 9:43am; Reply: 12
Quoted from supertown
I agree that it is a bit of a misunderstanding unless sarri actually WANTS to sub him . He is basically saying I am ok to carry on I don’t need to come off , IF Sarri still wants to sub him then he should walk . He then let a very soft penalty in from Aguero.
He’s actually not a very good keeper in my opinion , 71million!

There's no doubt Sarri wanted to substitute him, Caballero has an outstanding history of saving penalties and Sarri knew it ..no misunderstanding, just a mammary of a premier league, up his own jacksy, arrogant wannabe...and I agree, from what I have seen he's not fit to clean Petre Cechs boots!!
Posted by: ska face, February 25, 2019, 9:53am; Reply: 13
Having made an absolute joke of his manager, teammate and club all round in refusing to be subbed, you’ve gotta be thinking “right, don’t fucck this up”.

So to see him dive straight over Aguero’s pen and cost his team the trophy was just *chef kissing fingers*

I’ve only just stopped laughing now. They say comedy is all about timing and that was perfect all round  ;D
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, February 25, 2019, 10:35am; Reply: 14
Quoted from barralad

I believe Luiz did tell him to do what the manager had signalled but he took no notice.

Posted by: grimsby pete, February 25, 2019, 10:58am; Reply: 15
You would have thought if the manager had told the fourth official he wanted to sub him,

The ref would have booked him for wasting time by not leaving the field,

After all other players have been booked before now for leaving the field very slowly after been subbed.

The manager could have insisted he wanted him subbed so the ref could then have sent him off for refusing to leave the field,

It would not have made any difference to Chelsea because the manager could have subbed another player who was not going to take a pen so the other keeper would have been on,

You never know Chelsea then might have won.
Posted by: moosey_club, February 25, 2019, 1:32pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from mariner83

He'll probably language in the reserves now.

So it was a language problem ?  ;)
Posted by: Abdul19, February 25, 2019, 1:55pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from barralad

Agreed. Nowhere to be seen.
Posted by: Gaffer58, February 25, 2019, 4:07pm; Reply: 18
After What's gone on at Chelsea in the last 2/3 weeks, the media as good as saying Sarri to be sacked, I suppose the goalie thought " sod him,he won't be here next week" and decided to completely ignore his manager.
Posted by: Meza, February 25, 2019, 6:59pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from Mrs Doyle

Probably not he as more class but make no mistake M.J. does wear his heart on his sleeve sat in the main you can see his frustration when things are not going to plan. Many  time as he kicked the water bottles down the touchline lol.

The final whistle against Cheltenham it was brilliant to see his reaction never seen him lose it like that it was definitely a Klopp moment lol.

Probably because MJ is now an adopted Grimsby son and feels our pain   :)
Posted by: KingstonMariner, February 25, 2019, 7:07pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from arryarryarry

How the frig could holding his number up and both the assistant manager and manager shouting for him to come off the field be a misunderstanding?

The misunderstanding was that Sarri thought he was the manager.
Posted by: promotion plaice, February 26, 2019, 8:33am; Reply: 21

Kepa has now been fined a week's wages by Chelsea.
Posted by: Ruston AT, February 26, 2019, 10:32am; Reply: 22
Fined a weeks wages, whoopee. That's like small change to these footballers, for me it should be at least the equivalent to 6 months . So what if he did cost 71 M , prima donnas the lot of them.
Posted by: bawarmy, February 26, 2019, 11:05pm; Reply: 23
Kepa certainly didn’t like it when Sarri got his willy out
Posted by: moosey_club, February 27, 2019, 9:59pm; Reply: 24
The Chelsea team certainly were up for it tonight...all over Tottenham tonight in every dept.
Print page generated: April 30, 2024, 2:44pm