Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: sutton mariner, February 21, 2019, 8:45am
Boys and girls,

I’ll be on Talksport at 2:30 this afternoon chatting Grimsby Town, my film which is released March 1st (https://youtu.be/M0GP9qzN3DU) and the next film we shoot in June which is all shot and set in Grimsby.

Enjoy xx
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, February 21, 2019, 9:44am; Reply: 1
Good luck Sutton on all counts.
I like what I have seen of your film in Dewsbury, and hope the Grimsby film shows the town and the surrounding area in good light😀⚽️🇸🇪
Posted by: chrissy, February 21, 2019, 11:24am; Reply: 2
I look forward to seeing your next film set in Grimsby.
Posted by: Bigdog, February 21, 2019, 12:54pm; Reply: 3
Good luck today..

Don’t forget to mention GTFC are looking for new investors and have a local council backing a new stadium !!
Posted by: Azimuth, February 21, 2019, 12:54pm; Reply: 4
The film looks great.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, February 21, 2019, 1:18pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Bigdog
Good luck today..

Don’t forget to mention GTFC are looking for new investors and have a local council backing a new stadium !!

Good point Bigdog…. any opportunity to put ourselves in the shop window should be grasped with both hands

Anyway best of luck with Talksport & with the film Sutton Mariner...  hope it goes well for you :)

All Town aren't we!
Posted by: Fishbone, February 21, 2019, 2:54pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from sutton mariner
Boys and girls,

I’ll be on Talksport at 2:30 this afternoon chatting Grimsby Town, my film which is released March 1st (https://youtu.be/M0GP9qzN3DU) and the next film we shoot in June which is all shot and set in Grimsby.

Enjoy xx

Good listen mate - and a good plug for the club too
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, February 21, 2019, 2:55pm; Reply: 7
Enjoyed that Sutton, great mentions of GTFC and hats off to you for turning up in your town top!!...got my chains and handcuffs ready to tie myself to the floodlights .👍⚽😂
Posted by: sutton mariner, February 21, 2019, 4:16pm; Reply: 8
Haha cheers lads. UTM!!
Posted by: sutton mariner, February 22, 2019, 9:42am; Reply: 9
4:20 in here!

https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1550754000/1550759400/?fbclid=IwAR3ZCKoxf1j8YrA0IakV5DNM6f4rwA3vjNyErWaFVI6wJ5CjEE2onE7BBV4
Posted by: Bigdog, February 22, 2019, 11:06am; Reply: 10

Great to see someone finding a way to follow their dreams through guts, determination and entrepreneurial enterprise. Good luck with Destination: Dewsbury, Three Day Millionnaire and many more in the future..
Posted by: cmackenzie4, February 22, 2019, 11:26am; Reply: 11
Enjoyed listening to that, well done mate 👍
Posted by: grimsby pete, February 22, 2019, 11:40am; Reply: 12
You sound a very confident young man the best of luck for the future,

You never know your film based in Grimsby might out sell that other film Grimsby filmed in Southend  :)
Posted by: mirrorballman, February 22, 2019, 12:13pm; Reply: 13
Good on you. Great listen and inspiring to hear, particularly how you funded it and then the hard work/diligence in casting. And Three Day Millionaire sounds like an ace idea for a film.
Posted by: sutton mariner, February 22, 2019, 1:15pm; Reply: 14
Thanks gents - excited to bring some positive light on the town!! UTM
Posted by: KingstonMariner, February 22, 2019, 3:20pm; Reply: 15
Most Grimsby fans are content with inflatable fish not inflatable hot tubs 😉
Posted by: AussieMariner, March 9, 2019, 3:00pm; Reply: 16
Destination Dewsbury premier sold out according to local paper and is now being screened twice daily at Showcase cinema in Birstall/Batley.
Posted by: AussieMariner, March 14, 2019, 9:20am; Reply: 17
Saw Destination Dewsbury yesterday and I gotta say Sutton Mariner that you are one sick puppy.
However the film is very funny, entertaining and highly recommended by me and my companion who said she hasn’t laughed as much since erm well we don’t need to go there do we.
Hope you get the wider distribution you’re hoping for, and looking forward to the next one.
Do the 3 Day Millionaires get to BP?
Posted by: sutton mariner, March 15, 2019, 7:55pm; Reply: 18
Haha cheers mate nice one!!

It’s got at least another week or so at the Showcase in Batley if any other local mariners fancy watching it!

Hoping to shoot one of the 3DM scenes behind the main stand!!
Posted by: sutton mariner, March 18, 2019, 10:13pm; Reply: 19
Had news this weekend that the film will be avail on Sky boxes from April 9th! UTM
Posted by: sutton mariner, April 9, 2019, 10:59am; Reply: 20
Boys and girls.

The film is out today on ITunes, Sky Boxes, Amazon, Xbox, PlayStation etc etc!

Check it out and let me know what you think!!  UTM!!
Posted by: moosey_club, April 9, 2019, 11:19am; Reply: 21
Boys and girls.

The film is out today on ITunes, Sky Boxes, Amazon, Xbox, PlayStation etc etc!

Check it out and let me know what you think!! UTM!!

I think its non footy  ;D

Good luck with it, not seen it and probably won't see it until its a staple on Christmas Day TV but did like the one and only previous short i saw of yours.
Print page generated: April 18, 2024, 7:32pm