Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, February 8, 2019, 9:45pm
Only watched him a couple of times this season on telly but made a howler against Leeds and tonight he’s made a couple of howlers against Villa , looked to be arguing with his own players aswell .
Posted by: RoboCod, February 8, 2019, 9:47pm; Reply: 1
Never been the same since that bus went over him.
Posted by: Abdul19, February 8, 2019, 9:55pm; Reply: 2
2 Forecast-esque errors there, blimey. I'd expect to see players screaming at each other after an ending to a game like that though, would be more concerned if they weren't.
Posted by: promotion plaice, February 8, 2019, 9:58pm; Reply: 3

Some of the top clubs in Europe are reported to be tracking him including Bayern Munich and Juventus.......anyone know what the odds are on him playing for the senior England team ???

I might have a punt.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, February 8, 2019, 10:17pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Abdul19
2 Forecast-esque errors there, blimey. I'd expect to see players screaming at each other after an ending to a game like that though, would be more concerned if they weren't.

I agree to a point about players screaming at each other but that little row with Stevens looked pretty intense tbf
Posted by: jimgtfc, February 8, 2019, 10:53pm; Reply: 5
He’s been absolutely outstanding for United this season. My mate is a blade and absolutely raves about him. Unfortunately he’s a young keeper and will make mistakes, but he has good people around him so he will learn from it. I still think you can count the amount of mistakes he’s made on one hand.
Posted by: Grantley, February 9, 2019, 1:09am; Reply: 6
Let’s not forget that he’s played pretty much every week for the team 3rd in the Championship and he’s still only 21. He has a big career ahead of him.
Posted by: Abdul19, February 9, 2019, 6:42am; Reply: 7
Quoted from promotion plaice

Some of the top clubs in Europe are reported to be tracking him including Bayern Munich and Juventus.......anyone know what the odds are on him playing for the senior England team ???

I might have a punt.

I suspect they're pretty short, to be honest.
Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 1:06am