Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Brazilnut, February 2, 2019, 3:29pm
This is the fourth draw on the trot (I Think) Grimsby haven't come out the hat........I personally would like to see them in it ......so would anyone complain if Les gave Grimsby to the Trust and if they win any prize it just goes to the Trust coffers.........just a thought please give your yay or nay
Posted by: supertown, February 2, 2019, 3:39pm; Reply: 1
Think you should have cleared this with the organiser before you put it out to everyone else
Posted by: Brazilnut, February 2, 2019, 4:00pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from supertown
Think you should have cleared this with the organiser before you put it out to everyone else

I did ask Les's permission to make this post but not his opinion on the suggestion
Posted by: supertown, February 2, 2019, 5:36pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Brazilnut

I did ask Les's permission to make this post but not his opinion on the suggestion

👍
Posted by: Hagrid, February 2, 2019, 5:42pm; Reply: 4
Id rather not personally. The trust get a percentage of the money as it is
Posted by: penrith mariner, February 2, 2019, 5:48pm; Reply: 5
I'd rather not too, for same reasons
Posted by: Grimsby2012, February 2, 2019, 6:04pm; Reply: 6
No as they get a percentage already. People agreed to the format of the game when they paid for a team. It wouldn't then be right to change it.
Posted by: barralad, February 2, 2019, 6:41pm; Reply: 7
Thanks for the thought Brazilnut but I agree with the majority of the posters on here. We are very grateful at the Trust for the money Les donates out of his hard work. Anything else would be a kick in the gonads to all the regulars who support this great competition time after time. Without them no competition..no surplus to Trust. Leave well alone..

Posted by: Brazilnut, February 2, 2019, 7:10pm; Reply: 8
Hey that's fine ....just a thought ......in the next buster one of you needs to pull your finger out and pick town lol ......dead thread now
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 11:13pm