Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: FrazerGTFC, January 30, 2019, 7:32am
Another rumour might be too good as well https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrit_Ajdarevi%C4%87
Posted by: ska face, January 30, 2019, 10:30am; Reply: 1
Please just stop ffs
Posted by: FrazerGTFC, January 30, 2019, 5:13pm; Reply: 2
I'm quitting the fishy well its for people who just make up things so bye the fishy the only time I will be posting something is the prediction for the game the promotion place game but why the red crosses I'm not making stuff up im just telling people stuff I heard from fishy accounts and twitter
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, January 30, 2019, 5:15pm; Reply: 3
Bye bye .

Cbbc is about your level
Posted by: Hagrid, January 30, 2019, 5:33pm; Reply: 4
You arent quitting if you’re still posting? But frazer i know yurnjust a kid so stick to social media. Maybe re-post when you’ve left school etc?
Posted by: LH, January 30, 2019, 7:02pm; Reply: 5
Definitely one of my better pre-emptive blocks on Twitter if this is the kind of shite he’s tweeting.
Posted by: Son of Cod, January 30, 2019, 7:42pm; Reply: 6
Everyone here apart from Frazer is gonna look so stupid when Ajdarevic and Matt Rhead bang in hattricks at Wembley in May to send us up.
Posted by: chaos33, January 30, 2019, 8:25pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from FrazerGTFC
I'm quitting the fishy well its for people who just make up things so bye the fishy the only time I will be posting something is the prediction for the game the promotion place game but why the red crosses I'm not making stuff up im just telling people stuff I heard from fishy accounts and twitter

See ya then
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, January 30, 2019, 8:33pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from FrazerGTFC

Take care!
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 30, 2019, 8:55pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from FrazerGTFC

I'll do the prediction thread tomorrow night after the transfer window closes just in case we sign player/s that might play on Saturday.

Posted by: Mallyner, January 31, 2019, 6:43am; Reply: 10
I was in the Blundell Park hotel last night and I was about to be told the name of an amazing striker, the guy had heard we were about to sign. He just said Romelu and was about to give me the surname, when I fell out of bed.  ;)

The missus comes to the odd game with me, but hasn't got a clue. She thinks we should get the big striker from Lincoln that we obviously like, because we chant his name. She thinks he's called Matt Barstead. :)
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 31, 2019, 10:33am; Reply: 11
Quoted from Mallyner
I was in the Blundell Park hotel last night and I was about to be told the name of an amazing striker, the guy had heard we were about to sign. He just said Romelu and was about to give me the surname, when I fell out of bed.  ;)

The missus comes to the odd game with me, but hasn't got a clue. She thinks we should get the big striker from Lincoln that we obviously like, because we chant his name. She thinks he's called Matt Barstead. :)

Looking at your 'strapline' or whatever that thing underneath posts is called, I can't believe it was 13 years before Town drove you to drink.  ;)
Posted by: Mallyner, January 31, 2019, 10:44am; Reply: 12
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Looking at your 'strapline' or whatever that thing underneath posts is called, I can't believe it was 13 years before Town drove you to drink.  ;)

:)

Unfortunately me Dad didn't approve of me drinking from  the age of 6-18.  ;)
Print page generated: May 2, 2024, 2:14pm