Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: FrazerGTFC, January 30, 2019, 7:25am
Been rumoured today on twitter he looks good but I think he could be more of a league 1 player
Posted by: vinno69, January 30, 2019, 9:00am; Reply: 1
Would be a good signing, but Ipswich paid 750k for him last season so unlikely but you never know.
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, January 30, 2019, 9:10am; Reply: 2
Absolutely no chance!
Posted by: chaos33, January 30, 2019, 9:40am; Reply: 3
As if...
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, January 30, 2019, 9:48am; Reply: 4
Would prefer going for Ellis Harrison
Posted by: The_Laughing_Mariner, January 30, 2019, 9:53am; Reply: 5
If he's not getting games at Ipswich, he might fancy it to put himself in the shop window
Posted by: pizzzza, January 30, 2019, 10:07am; Reply: 6
Scored against us in the playoff final didn't he? Think he has been in and out of the Ipswich team this season, would be happy with this but unlikely.
Posted by: ska face, January 30, 2019, 10:08am; Reply: 7
If he's not getting games at Ipswich, he might fancy it to put himself in the shop window

Played 14 times this season for a Championship club and has at least 18 months left on his contract. Doubt he’s in any rush to leave.

Next.
Posted by: livosnose, January 30, 2019, 10:54am; Reply: 8
Quoted from chaos33
As if...

Who does he play for?
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, January 30, 2019, 10:55am; Reply: 9
Hurst signed him so he must be good. ;)
Posted by: Ipswin, January 30, 2019, 11:00am; Reply: 10
If any of the out of favour Ipswich players are coming on loan I'd rather it was Nolan
Posted by: Davec, January 30, 2019, 11:30am; Reply: 11
More chance of signing George Harrison
Posted by: pizzzza, January 30, 2019, 11:40am; Reply: 12
Quoted from Davec
More chance of signing George Harrison

Now that would certainly be "Something".
Posted by: cardiffmariner, January 30, 2019, 12:15pm; Reply: 13
People here (Bristol) suggesting he could be coming back to Rovers on loan. Clearly heading somewhere I’d say!
Posted by: VinnyGTFC, January 30, 2019, 12:52pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Ipswin
If any of the out of favour Ipswich players are coming on loan I'd rather it was Nolan

We can't just keep posting that we want ex players to come back. There's a large pool out there. It gets tiresome.
Posted by: sam gy, January 30, 2019, 12:56pm; Reply: 15
Nolan was pretty much the best player in a team that narrowly missed out on promotion to the Championship last season. I don't think he'll be coming to us any time soon.
Posted by: Ipswin, January 30, 2019, 1:03pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from VinnyGTFC

We can't just keep posting that we want ex players to come back. There's a large pool out there. It gets tiresome.

Not as tiresome as some of the totally ridiculous names being spouted by idiots on here, Rhead FFS, as if he's going to leave Lincoln to come to Town and all the foreigners whose names no fornicator can even spell never mind pronounce
Posted by: forza ivano, January 30, 2019, 2:19pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from Ipswin

Not as tiresome as some of the totally ridiculous names being spouted by idiots on here, Rhead FFS, as if he's going to leave Lincoln to come to Town and all the foreigners whose names no fornicator can even spell never mind pronounce

twatter linking us with these gents

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Fydriszewski

https://www.worldfootball.net/player_summary/jonatan-vannieuwenhoven/

;)
Posted by: Madeleymariner, January 30, 2019, 3:21pm; Reply: 18
;D ;D ;D
Quoted from forza ivano

Posted by: VinnyGTFC, January 30, 2019, 4:32pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from Ipswin

That is also a very fair point
Posted by: FrazerGTFC, January 30, 2019, 5:09pm; Reply: 20
Does anyone actually know that I'm not making these rumours up you know
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 30, 2019, 5:58pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from FrazerGTFC
Been rumoured today on twitter he looks good but I think he could be more of a league 1 player

Why would we be interested in a rumour that a player looks good? I'd be more interested in a player's ability than his looks, and even more interested if he plays for us or is going to play for us.

Anyway, how is it rumoured he looks good? Surely someone has seen him to have the opinion that he looks good.
Posted by: SpudUDontLike, January 30, 2019, 6:58pm; Reply: 22
As far as I can tell, and this is just my reading of it, all we know is that he looks good when he's on Twitter. It might be a different story everywhere else. Having said that, it is just a rumour so we should take it with a pinch of salt.
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 11:52am