Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: crusty ole pie, January 26, 2019, 1:26pm
Well it looks like we are at Blundell Park for a long time to come with talk of a few upgrades, so why not start looking at what we have anĀ£ making the most of it.
We have the oldest stand in the country made of wood Ronseal spend millions on advertising their  products what a great combination we could become those outside timbers are really in need of some treatment and would certainly look a lot tidier from the train into cleethorpes and possibly earn a few bob
Just a thought
Utm x
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 26, 2019, 1:42pm; Reply: 1

The Jenolite floodlights   ;)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jenolite-83385-Remover-Liquid-Treatment/dp/B002SLHLYM
Posted by: WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP, January 26, 2019, 2:05pm; Reply: 2
Interesting idea, send them a mail.

I was watching that documentary about wimbledon in the 80s and how they used their outdated ground to their advantage and always thought we should be doing the same, give our ground a real throwback intimidating vibe, nostalgia is big these days and ive seen our ground spoken about in a positive manner in that light. I think some of the changes would be relatively low cost.

I dont beleive theres a regular fanbase of families that are untapped and can be tempted to come sit for 90 minutes in the cold sea breeze week in week out. The ones that will, already do.

But i bet theres 500 or more who just feel we lack that real theatre that makes football special
Posted by: Mallyner, January 26, 2019, 2:24pm; Reply: 3
Some nice modern colours would liven it up. :)
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, January 26, 2019, 4:04pm; Reply: 4
The Swan Vestas or Clipper family stand would be good advertising if it burnt down in suspicious circumstances.
Print page generated: May 1, 2024, 6:49pm