Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: geir, January 21, 2019, 5:13pm
For those of you who haven`t seen it, there is a short but great interview with U-18 coach Callum Lester by Jostein Jensen (Head of the Norwegian Grimsby Town Fan club). He has translated it all for you Fishy friends here: [url]http://grimsbynorge.com/?p=13891[/url]

I am looking forward to staying a while in Grimsby/Cleethorpes and will be at the game against MK Dons along with trialist Paul and his father. I hope there will be "Fish!"-chants and singing but I am a little disappointed that we won`t be able to see James McKeown in action at the game. I have met some of you before - at Wembley and in Grimsby, so don`t be shy - I would love to take a pint before (and after) the game with you!

Up the Mariners!

Posted by: 140348 (Guest), January 21, 2019, 5:46pm; Reply: 1
Well done Geir , good luck Paul and welcome to Grimsby Town FC. :)
Posted by: Swansea_Mariner, January 21, 2019, 5:47pm; Reply: 2
Excellent article please keep us updated on how it goes for Paul!
Posted by: geir, January 21, 2019, 6:23pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Swansea_Mariner
Excellent article please keep us updated on how it goes for Paul!

I will! :-)
Posted by: grimsby pete, January 21, 2019, 6:46pm; Reply: 4
Welcome Paul enjoy your stay and I hope it is a long one.
Posted by: Sweden, January 21, 2019, 7:23pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from geir
For those of you who haven`t seen it, there is a short but great interview with U-18 coach Callum Lester by Jostein Jensen (Head of the Norwegian Grimsby Town Fan club). He has translated it all for you Fishy friends here: [url]http://grimsbynorge.com/?p=13891[/url]

I am looking forward to staying a while in Grimsby/Cleethorpes and will be at the game against MK Dons along with trialist Paul and his father. I hope there will be "Fish!"-chants and singing but I am a little disappointed that we won`t be able to see James McKeown in action at the game. I have met some of you before - at Wembley and in Grimsby, so don`t be shy - I would love to take a pint before (and after) the game with you!

Up the Mariners!

Hoppas att ni får se en vinst och ha det bra i Grimsby....
Posted by: Garth, January 21, 2019, 9:03pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Sweden

Hoppas att ni får se en vinst och ha det bra i Grimsby....

Yeh! me too
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 21, 2019, 10:19pm; Reply: 7
Cheers Geir and Jostein.

And good luck to Paul.

Looking at his Dad's name I'm wondering if we've got a bit of a Tolkien thing developing. First the Ring and now Frodo's son.
Posted by: toontown, January 21, 2019, 10:53pm; Reply: 8
Cheers geir. Interesting read. Good luck to Paul let's hope it works out for all parties.
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 4:14pm