Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, January 11, 2019, 1:08pm
Way things are looking I may be able to pass on two Upper Findus season tickets for tomorrow's match (will not know until I see if my mate left in his greenhouse for collection as agreed) & can confirm at around 2.00pm tomorrow.

These would be available at no cost so if any town fans struggling financially following Xmas happy to pass on. Would prefer a nice gorgeuos blonde (but expect they will be in our back four or on the bench!!) but guess not too many of those will be struggling financially!!.

PM me with mobile number & will contact first responder at 2.00pm tomorrow with either good or bad news. I normally arrive at BP with minutes to spare so do not despair if you are stood waiting!!
Posted by: marinernige, January 11, 2019, 7:28pm; Reply: 1
My missus said what you on about , you've already got two gorgeous blonds sitting on your row .
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, January 11, 2019, 7:35pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from marinernige
My missus said what you on about , you've already got two gorgeous blonds sitting on your row .

Thing is Nige I am blind in my right eye, honestly, so with the glare off your bonce and the fact that I spend most of the match standing up so you can go and return from copious quantities of Doombar I rarely get the chance to take in the view on that side to admire your good lady and daughter ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„.

I have now got a taker for the tickets but did warn them in a text, honestly, that I sat next to your good self.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow with my new โ€œfriendsโ€, who apparently failed the blonde test!!!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 11, 2019, 7:47pm; Reply: 3
Is this the message board for Northern Lincs Swingers?  ;)
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, January 11, 2019, 8:12pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Is this the message board for Northern Lincs Swingers?  ;)

Northern & Mid-Lincs Swingers to be correct.
Posted by: Civvy at last, January 11, 2019, 8:23pm; Reply: 5
Iโ€™ll bring my car keys ๐Ÿ˜‰.
Posted by: ginnywings, January 11, 2019, 8:31pm; Reply: 6
Would you accept bike clips?
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, January 11, 2019, 8:41pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from ginnywings
Would you accept bike clips?

Depending on what they are attached to, yes!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 11, 2019, 9:55pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56

Depending on what they are attached to, yes!

Well if that's his Prince Albert it's no wonder he's got a limp.
Print page generated: May 4, 2024, 1:17am