Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 6, 2019, 8:20pm

Wonder how much money we have made out of this little cup run ?
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 6, 2019, 8:22pm; Reply: 1
Nowhere near as much as Newport, Oldham and arguably the Gimps, but all being well enough to make a difference 😊
Posted by: chaos33, January 6, 2019, 8:25pm; Reply: 2
All told, a six figure sum..?
Posted by: GollyGTFC, January 6, 2019, 8:42pm; Reply: 3
£36,000 - First Round : Prize Money
£54,000 - Second Round : Prize Money
£12,500 - Second Round : Single Camera Coverage TV Fee
£50,000 - Third Round : Overseas TV Fee

£152,500 TOTAL

And then there are our share (45%) of gate receipts from 3 matches to add on. Yesterday's gate was just under 20,000. If you use a conservative £10 average per tickets then our share would be at least £90,000.

All told we've easily made over £250,000 from the FA Cup this season.
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 6, 2019, 8:45pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from GollyGTFC

£152,500 TOTAL

And then there are our share (45%) of gate receipts from 3 matches to add on. Yesterday's gate was just under 20,000. If you use a conservative £10 average per tickets then our share would be at least £90,000.

That'll sort out Mr Fenty for this season then with a bit to spare (allegedly)  :)

Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 6, 2019, 11:14pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from promotion plaice

That'll sort out Mr Fenty for this season then with a bit to spare (allegedly)  :)

There's no allegedly about it. Directors' loans went down by a couple of hundred grand in the previous two seasons. Not aware of any sums of that size being loaned by any other directors.
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, January 6, 2019, 11:24pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from promotion plaice

I'm lost, someone needs to tell me what the state of affairs is viz John Fenty and his loans to the club. Are we supposed to despise him for his loans like an albatross around our neck? Or are we supposed to despise him for taking money out of the club reducing his loans!

Posted by: forza ivano, January 6, 2019, 11:34pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from GollyGTFC

£152,500 TOTAL

That's the figure I got to golly. Glad that my beer mat calculations after a few pints weren't too far out :)

Posted by: Mrs Doyle, January 7, 2019, 4:31am; Reply: 8
No doubt our accountant friend (Mr Shut up) will know lol.
Posted by: Helgy, January 7, 2019, 7:58am; Reply: 9
Then minus vat on top.
Posted by: ScrumpyCPFC, January 7, 2019, 10:15am; Reply: 10
It would be nice if Palace gave you our share of the gate receipts too.  
Posted by: ginnywings, January 7, 2019, 11:06am; Reply: 11
Quoted from ScrumpyCPFC

Would be brilliant and a drop in ocean to a Premier League club, but a huge boost for us. Can't see it happening though.
Posted by: Southwark Mariner, January 7, 2019, 11:14am; Reply: 12
I'm sure Jolley will have worked on Woy for future loanees / possible friendly
Posted by: grimsby pete, January 7, 2019, 12:15pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from ScrumpyCPFC

That would be a very nice gesture thank you could you have a word with your club,? ;)

I would like to say your supporters have always stood out when I watch teams on TV and Saturday proved to me you have the best supporters in the prem well done.
Posted by: Posh Harry, January 7, 2019, 12:46pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from ScrumpyCPFC

Got a feeling that was against the rules as gives us a financial advantage compared to other teams?

Seem to remember that talksh1te tried to get something going to get spurs to pay for a new pitch for Rochdale a couple of years ago as it was nothing to spurs but would mean the game would go ahead and would be a massive boost for Rochdale. I think it didn’t happen due to giving Rochdale an advantage over their rivals.
Posted by: grimsby pete, January 7, 2019, 2:24pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Posh Harry

Got a feeling that was against the rules as gives us a financial advantage compared to other teams?

Seem to remember that talksh1te tried to get something going to get spurs to pay for a new pitch for Rochdale a couple of years ago as it was nothing to spurs but would mean the game would go ahead and would be a massive boost for Rochdale. I think it didn’t happen due to giving Rochdale an advantage over their rivals.

Maybe they can give us a loan player or two and they pay their full wages,

Now that would be a kind gesture.

They must have a few good players that will not make the 1st team this season. 8)
Posted by: Gaffer58, January 7, 2019, 2:35pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from grimsby pete

Maybe they can give us a loan player or two and they pay their full wages,

Now that would be a kind gesture.

They must have a few good players that will not make the 1st team this season. 8)

Well some of those that played for Palace on Saturday,  I'm afraid if I was Jolley it would be a polite refusal.
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 4:44am