Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: chipsandgravy, December 30, 2018, 10:41am

Seems like striker Tom Pope of Vale lost it big time with his own fans after the Boxing day defeat to the Mariners. And we use to think we had problems!!

Abuse'

Following on from Neil Aspin's comments about getting 'abused' on Boxing Day, our captain Tom Pope responded tweets (since deleted) on social media saying 'you need to stop writing Sentinel articles and put more goals in the onion bag' with:

"My turn is it? 3 games without a goal Pope is **** again! I’ve not been here before have I? �������� go eat **** and if you’re offended go eat a big massive pile of ****! #******"

When the same fan responded with "nice way to talk to your fans", Tom responded:

"You are doing my ******* head in! You keep replying to my comments because you’re offended because they are aimed at you! You’re a helmet, a fan that can’t be pleased, a fan that would rather abuse than congratulate! Go eat **** you bell I’ve seen you long enough"

Posted by: pizzzza, December 30, 2018, 10:48am; Reply: 1
Not sure what 4 letter word he is referring to but I think he wants that guy to eat something.
Posted by: moosey_club, December 30, 2018, 10:52am; Reply: 2
He is their talisman player...Vale through and through ...Mr Port Vale ....they laud him up big time but its the old adage, the higher you go the further you fall ....after the game before us he was complaining about the complete lack of service he was getting and how can he be expected to score if he only gets one chance per game.....i say be more ruthless Tom........Wes Thomas is doing ok on that level of service  ;D
Posted by: Mallyner, December 30, 2018, 10:55am; Reply: 3
Quoted from chipsandgravy

Seems like striker Tom Pope of Vale lost it big time with his own fans after the Boxing day defeat to the Mariners. And we use to think we had problems!!

It's not the first time he has turned ugly.  :)

Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 30, 2018, 12:00pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from chipsandgravy

Abuse'

Following on from Neil Aspin's comments about getting 'abused' on Boxing Day, our captain Tom Pope responded tweets (since deleted) on social media saying 'you need to stop writing Sentinel articles and put more goals in the onion bag' with:

"My turn is it? 3 games without a goal Pope is **** again! I’ve not been here before have I? �������� go eat **** and if you’re offended go eat a big massive pile of ****! #******"

When the same fan responded with "nice way to talk to your fans", Tom responded:

"You are doing my ******* head in! You keep replying to my comments because you’re offended because they are aimed at you! You’re a helmet, a fan that can’t be pleased, a fan that would rather abuse than congratulate! Go eat **** you bell I’ve seen you long enough"

Just shows what a sh1t manager Aspin is any half decent manager would tell the players to stay off social media.
Posted by: TAGG, December 30, 2018, 2:16pm; Reply: 5
Hope he signs for us in January 👍
Posted by: gaz57, December 30, 2018, 2:24pm; Reply: 6
I thought when the Pope speaks everyone listens. UTM
Print page generated: May 8, 2024, 2:11am