Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, December 30, 2018, 7:51am
Let's PACK THE PARK

The lads have put in some fantastic battling performances cumulating in the seasons best defenceive performance of the season away yesterday.

It will be another tough game but the spirit of this side has been superb.

Mike Jolley has got that team bonding lets do our bit and get the Park rocking.

THIS IS WHO WE ARE.

https://youtu.be/Y3vnGxzGckQ                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                  UTM.
Posted by: fleabag1970, December 30, 2018, 8:01am; Reply: 1
These pack the park themes tend to create unrealistic expectations among the part time supporters who , when it isn't going how they wanted start to abuse the team . This is your team . The loyal fan base has slowly bonded with them and are buying into the project . The players are responding to this . Sure the will lose games but long gone are the negative vibes around this team and coach . Everyone is behind this team through thick and thin . Don't let some gobshite who hasn't seen town for months spoil that . This is your team .
Posted by: mariner83, December 30, 2018, 8:05am; Reply: 2
Unfortunately due to the early KO it is unlikely I'll be able to make it tomorrow Tuesday  (STH) (crying)
Posted by: lukeo, December 30, 2018, 8:07am; Reply: 3
The players and management  deserve the support that's for sure.
Posted by: wiggers, December 30, 2018, 8:41am; Reply: 4
Went yesterday to get tickets, shop and ticket office closed  :B
Posted by: Les Brechin, December 30, 2018, 9:00am; Reply: 5
Quoted from mariner83
Unfortunately due to the early KO it is unlikely I'll be able to make it tomorrow (STH) (crying)

Try and make it on Tuesday instead then!  ;D
Posted by: golfer, December 30, 2018, 9:07am; Reply: 6
Town at an unbelievable  14-5 to beat Mansfield on Betfair
Posted by: jock dock tower, December 30, 2018, 11:43am; Reply: 7
There's another post on the Fishy about an "interesting stat" Well, here's another one, despite their being unbeaten away from home Grimsby have now won more away games than Mansfield. Odds of 14/5 on Town at this moment, at home, are surely going to tempt a few punters to back them...I'm certainly having some of it.
Posted by: rancido, December 30, 2018, 11:46am; Reply: 8
Quoted from wiggers
Went yesterday to get tickets, shop and ticket office closed  :B

I think they only open on a Saturday if there is a home match.
Posted by: mariner83, December 30, 2018, 1:02pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Les Brechin

Try and make it on Tuesday instead then!  ;D

Haha absolutely no idea what day it is ;D
Print page generated: May 9, 2024, 12:05am