Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: arryarryarry, December 26, 2018, 9:42pm
Well done that man.

Just seen him score a cracking goal for Birmingham today.
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, December 26, 2018, 9:45pm; Reply: 1
He’d just come on as well - cracking finish that.

I may be wrong but that could be his first for Brum
Posted by: barrattstandman, December 26, 2018, 9:52pm; Reply: 2
Not started a game this season as far as I'm aware  and is a permanent  sub . Not doing his career much good on the bench
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, December 26, 2018, 10:05pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from barrattstandman
Not started a game this season as far as I'm aware  and is a permanent  sub . Not doing his career much good on the bench

WRONG... he's started several games, first 10 I think...got dropped when he injured his calf and is coming back from injury.  
Posted by: lukeo, December 26, 2018, 10:07pm; Reply: 4
Not doing his career any good? He's regularly in a match day squad of an ex prem club in the championship..
Posted by: Abdul19, December 26, 2018, 10:09pm; Reply: 5
Started 3 in the league. 11 sub.
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, December 26, 2018, 10:09pm; Reply: 6
And just scored one of the goals of the day after Wes Thomas of course - he’s a highly valued striker - Omar that is and Wes of course! Too much Polish beer 🍻
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, December 26, 2018, 10:12pm; Reply: 7
I’m Pleased he’s scored well done Omar
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, December 26, 2018, 10:47pm; Reply: 8
Nice that he and Wes made sure there would be no smiling faces around Stoke tonight  ;)
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 26, 2018, 11:44pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Mariner Timsky
And just scored one of the goals of the day after Wes Thomas of course - he’s a highly valued striker - Omar that is and Wes of course! Too much Polish beer 🍻

Tyskie Tyskie!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 26, 2018, 11:48pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from FishOutOfWater
Nice that he and Wes made sure there would be no smiling faces around Stoke tonight  ;)

Oh FFS! Which muppet (or fat fingered drongo) red crossed this? Not controversial unless you're from the town of Reginald 'Spitfire' Mitchell or Josiah Wedgwood*.

* why not come and lose yourself in the Potteries Shopping Centre, or try a Staffordshire Oatcake, it's a culinary adventure
Posted by: arryarryarry, December 27, 2018, 5:57am; Reply: 11
For those that haven't seen it and would like to.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/11591852/birmingham-v-stoke-2612m2t

About 1.20 in.
Posted by: moosey_club, December 27, 2018, 7:47am; Reply: 12
Was a nice goal and i smiled as it went in, buts its one goal that's all. I hope he goes onto prove himself as being one of our old boys but it will always be  a pity he couldn't do it at Wigan and have earned us some extra income from that deal.
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 10:34am