Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: IlkleyMariner, December 2, 2018, 8:13pm
Amazingly, after today's win in the cup, our odds of winning the F A Cup are lower than our odds of winning League 2!

Suppose we only need to win 6 games to win the Cup, but we are 18 points adrift in League 2. 😀⚽️
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, December 2, 2018, 8:26pm; Reply: 1
Town to reach the Quarters - you heard it here first
Posted by: lukeo, December 2, 2018, 9:08pm; Reply: 2
1,000 to win the league.. I put £1 on... 40/1 to finish top 7 and I put £1 on  ;D
Posted by: GrimRob, December 2, 2018, 9:11pm; Reply: 3
5000/1 with Bet Victor to win the Cup. Considering we haven't beaten many of the sides above us in the table it does seem a tall ask. But Stonehenge is about 5000 years old. Imagine that the 64 teams left in the FA Cup had played out the tournament including all the draws every year since it was built. Ask yourself if there wouldn't have been at least one open top bus ride around Grimsby in all that time?
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 4, 2018, 2:16am; Reply: 4
Quoted from GrimRob
5000/1 with Bet Victor to win the Cup. Considering we haven't beaten many of the sides above us in the table it does seem a tall ask. But Stonehenge is about 5000 years old. Imagine that the 64 teams left in the FA Cup had played out the tournament including all the draws every year since it was built. Ask yourself if there wouldn't have been at least one open top bus ride around Grimsby in all that time?

So within the next 4864 times the Cup runs, we could win it! Fantastic. Just in time for the new stadium. On one of the moons of Jupiter.
Posted by: 137 (Guest), December 4, 2018, 5:37am; Reply: 5
Quoted from lukeo
1,000 to win the league.. I put £1 on... 40/1 to finish top 7 and I put £1 on  ;D

Check out gamblersanonymous.org before its too late, you reckless fool!     ;D
Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 12:28pm