Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: wuffing, November 22, 2018, 11:42am
I see over the water that Ull City could be taken over by a consortium, mainly backed by Saudi Arabia. Given the precarious state of GTFC and how the Saudis operate, could we ever see ourselves in such a move if it ever came?
Posted by: Cloudy, November 22, 2018, 11:58am; Reply: 1
Quoted from wuffing
I see over the water that Ull City could be taken over by a consortium, mainly backed by Saudi Arabia. Given the precarious state of GTFC and how the Saudis operate, could we ever see ourselves in such a move if it ever came?

If it goes through i wonder if Burnsy will be invited to the embassy for a chat ;) ;)
Posted by: wuffing, November 22, 2018, 12:06pm; Reply: 2
Why. Is he getting married? 8)
Posted by: cmackenzie4, November 22, 2018, 12:08pm; Reply: 3
Ay Tony who was the one who caught you out at cricket on the spinney ? 😉
Posted by: wuffing, November 22, 2018, 12:13pm; Reply: 4
Twas you your good self Chris. Not out for three days, four hours and 22 minutes :K) and then a 6 year old upstart watching stumps catches a snick. Damn that snickometer!
Posted by: cmackenzie4, November 22, 2018, 12:16pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from wuffing
Twas you your good self Chris. Not out for three days, four hours and 22 minutes :K) and then a 6 year old upstart watching stumps catches a snick. Damn that snickometer!

I was the hero Tone haha, they was good days them mate, footy, cricket on the Spinney watching the Lightnings and Vulcans fly over us, great memories! 👍👌
Posted by: cmackenzie4, November 22, 2018, 12:19pm; Reply: 6
1976 that would’ve been then Tone, how time fly’s by my old mate
Posted by: Mallyner, November 22, 2018, 1:56pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from wuffing

The money would be handy, but i certainly wouldnt be going into the Embassy to renew my season ticket.  :)
Posted by: golfer, November 22, 2018, 2:23pm; Reply: 8
Can anybody join in or is it a love story between Cmackenzie and Wuffing. Talking about trains next.
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), November 22, 2018, 3:25pm; Reply: 9
I've heard Man City described as a PR laundering company...

Posted by: wuffing, November 22, 2018, 6:17pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from golfer
Can anybody join in or is it a love story between Cmackenzie and Wuffing. Talking about trains next.

Feel free golfer...

Posted by: rancido, November 23, 2018, 11:31am; Reply: 11
Quoted from golfer

It could be worse - they could be talking about cheese!
Posted by: mariner tommy, November 24, 2018, 1:26pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from cmackenzie4

I was the hero Tone haha, they was good days them mate, footy, cricket on the Spinney watching the Lightnings and Vulcans fly over us, great memories! 👍👌

The biggest majority though was the Lightning as it was stationed at RAF Binbrook.
There were some Vulcan bombers fly over the grange estate but nothing like as many, they were stationed at RAF Waddington
Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 5:22pm