Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 17, 2018, 1:18pm
The telly somewhere as there is a full outside broadcast unit at the ground.
Posted by: promotion plaice, November 17, 2018, 1:24pm; Reply: 1

Thought it might have been on iFollow for £10 because of the international break !!!

Not that it bothers me......I'll be at the match.
Posted by: Chrisblor, November 17, 2018, 1:32pm; Reply: 2
We're the featured match on the Quest TV highlights tonight so that explains the extra broadcasting stuff.
Posted by: Mallyner, November 17, 2018, 1:35pm; Reply: 3
It says on the Town website that overseas ifollow subscribers can get multi camera coverage of today's game.
Posted by: fiveallive, November 17, 2018, 2:47pm; Reply: 4
Someone scrawed up because you can't buy a match pass for the game with the VPN.
Posted by: Stockport Mariner, November 17, 2018, 2:53pm; Reply: 5
VPN doesn’t seem to work with iFollow any more, they have somehow sussed when you are using one. Worked all season up until today.
Posted by: Mikey_345, November 17, 2018, 2:58pm; Reply: 6
Got a mate who lives abroad, he can’t get access either. Says no match pass available
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, November 17, 2018, 2:59pm; Reply: 7
Trying to watch it but can’t has balled up my Saturday morning plans.
Posted by: bigbadmarinerbob, November 17, 2018, 3:01pm; Reply: 8
No match commentary either yet on i follow
Posted by: livosnose, November 17, 2018, 3:07pm; Reply: 9
It’s not working in Grand Cayman . Now I’m going to have find something to do in this tax free tropical paradise . Typical 🤣🤣
Posted by: fiveallive, November 17, 2018, 3:11pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Stockport Mariner
VPN doesn’t seem to work with iFollow any more, they have somehow sussed when you are using one. Worked all season up until today.

VPN do work but the town game today I'd broadcast live abroad so that's why no match pass, I have all the season do far, Newcastle game Tues, and have orded match passes for the Northampton and Tranmere games.

So just today has been screwed up.
Posted by: Mikey_345, November 17, 2018, 3:14pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from fiveallive

VPN do work but the town game today I'd broadcast live abroad so that's why no match pass, I have all the season do far, Newcastle game Tues, and have orded match passes for the Northampton and Tranmere games.

So just today has been screwed up.

Only Luton game has been selected. Apparently they have technical issues
Posted by: fiveallive, November 17, 2018, 3:16pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Mikey_345

Only Luton game has been selected. Apparently they have technical issues

I went on chat and they said no match pass because its been picked for live game. That's what he said.
Posted by: promotion plaice, November 17, 2018, 3:18pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from livosnose
It’s not working in Grand Cayman . Now I’m going to have find something to do in this tax free tropical paradise . Typical 🤣🤣

Feck Off

Jealousy is a terrible thing 😀
Posted by: Mikey_345, November 17, 2018, 3:18pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from fiveallive

I went on chat and they said no match pass because its been picked for live game. That's what he said.

So did I. He said the same then I asked if it was Grimsby Vs Crawley and he told me there was technical issues.

Efl website says Luton only overseas broadcast game today.
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 17, 2018, 3:22pm; Reply: 15
There's no problem from my seat in the Young's stand apart from the game so far being poor.
Posted by: MarinerBen, November 17, 2018, 3:58pm; Reply: 16
German resident here, can't get live broadcast either.

Wish they'd tell you this in advance so I don't balls up my plans. What as waste of time.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 17, 2018, 3:59pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from livosnose

Don't worry mate. We'll organise a telethon for you. Bob Geldof is ringing round his celeb mates as I type.  ;D
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 6:49am