Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: forza ivano, November 16, 2018, 8:38pm
Those of you who like me aren't rich enough to have sky or bt might like to know that the above friendly is live n itv4. 30 minutes gone 2 strong sides with Neymar looking good
Posted by: Ipswin, November 16, 2018, 8:44pm; Reply: 1
Watching a superbly rejuvenated Dutch side (hopefully) putting France to the sword after doing Germany last month.

Still absolutely love Dutch football
Posted by: promotion plaice, November 16, 2018, 8:55pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from forza ivano
Those of you who like me aren't rich enough to have sky or bt might like to know that the above friendly is live n itv4. 30 minutes gone 2 strong sides with Neymar looking good

5 yellow cards in the first-half......not bad for a friendly.

Posted by: forza ivano, November 16, 2018, 8:58pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from promotion plaice

5 yellow cards in the first-half......not bad for a friendly.

That's coz it's the equivalent of England v Scotland with added plus of good players ;D :( ;D :( :(

Posted by: chaos33, November 16, 2018, 9:10pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from forza ivano

Under 3.5 goals
Posted by: LH, November 16, 2018, 9:53pm; Reply: 5
Watched the last half hour of Ned-Fra. Memphis Depay looks a different player to the one who played for United for a bit a couple of years back. Forced some good saves out of Lloris and then dinked a penalty in the last minute to finish it off at 2-0. Holland look to be on the come back.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, November 17, 2018, 8:33am; Reply: 6
Yeah the Dutch look like it’s coming back together very organised and sharp last night
Posted by: Rick12, November 17, 2018, 8:37am; Reply: 7
Ive always admired Neymar. My favourite player in the world today.Yes he can be petulant but for ability is very special.Still in my view not as good as Messi or Christiano Ronaldo though in that order
Posted by: forza ivano, November 17, 2018, 10:51am; Reply: 8
Quoted from Rick12
Ive always admired Neymar. My favourite player in the world today.Yes he can be petulant but for ability is very special.Still in my view not as good as Messi or Christiano Ronaldo though in that order

Agree with that. Was very impressed with arsenals defensive midfielder ( tourreida?.)
Posted by: Rick12, November 17, 2018, 12:26pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from forza ivano

Agree with that. Was very impressed with arsenals defensive midfielder ( tourreida?.)
Didnt see the game .Wish I had though eg read your message about the game being on ITV sooner  ;)

Theres a Brazilian lad whos still a youngster only 18 called Vincius Jr that is meant to be a superstar in the making.Getting rave reviews at his club Real Madrid by ex players.

Posted by: promotion plaice, November 17, 2018, 12:31pm; Reply: 10

Didn't want to start another thread but just watching........Braintree Town v Solihull Moors (BT Sport 1) before I head off to BP.

Jamey Oborne and Adi Yussuf start for Solihull.

Print page generated: April 18, 2024, 4:37am