Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: marinerdazza, November 8, 2018, 2:47pm
Good stuff if you're into podcasts. Town get a mention in the first one. Highly recommended.
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, November 8, 2018, 2:48pm; Reply: 1
Link?
Posted by: marinerdazza, November 8, 2018, 2:49pm; Reply: 2
I got it through Apple podcasts. Just search 2Lineker Baker" where you usually download them.
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 8, 2018, 2:53pm; Reply: 3
Gary Lineker is a useless overpaid girl private and I would rather excrement in his mouth than listen to him.
Posted by: marinerdazza, November 8, 2018, 2:53pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from arryarryarry
Gary Lineker is a useless overpaid girl private and I would rather excrement in his mouth than listen to him.

Well that's one take I suppose.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, November 8, 2018, 4:21pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from arryarryarry

I think you have a real gift for understatement. ;)

Posted by: Teesknees, November 8, 2018, 4:23pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from arryarryarry

Will you film that please and put it on UTube please?

Can you do the same to Danny Baker as well please!
Posted by: golfer, November 8, 2018, 6:47pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from arryarryarry

Well you obviously think more of him than I do.
Posted by: Meza, November 8, 2018, 7:17pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from arryarryarry

Your not related to JonnyBoy are you pmsl
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, November 8, 2018, 9:01pm; Reply: 9
I’d like to recommend the peter crouch podcast. Very funny
Posted by: bigdavemariner, November 8, 2018, 9:15pm; Reply: 10
Just been listening to the Peter crouch pod cast as well and it's really good. Seems a down to earth bloke, got some funny stories and doesn't mind laughing at himself
Posted by: AndyDarloFC, November 8, 2018, 9:27pm; Reply: 11
MagicSponge podcast with Jimmy Bullard is class.
Posted by: Abdul19, November 8, 2018, 10:09pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from bigdavemariner
Just been listening to the Peter crouch pod cast as well and it's really good. Seems a down to earth bloke, got some funny stories and doesn't mind laughing at himself

Yeah that's a quality listen. Was surprised that Iniesta photo turned up 😅
Posted by: marinerdazza, November 8, 2018, 10:33pm; Reply: 13
Yeah, the crouch podcast is genuinely ace.
Posted by: Grim74, November 9, 2018, 7:35am; Reply: 14
Quoted from arryarryarry

Just like to add virtue signalling, junk food pusher to kids, hypocrite.
Posted by: marinerdazza, November 9, 2018, 8:03am; Reply: 15
Quoted from Grim74

Just like to add virtue signalling, junk food pusher to kids, hypocrite.

Ah. The penny has just dropped with me.

It’s just a football podcast. Listen to it, don’t listen to it. There’s a decent Town anecdote on it. *shrugs*

Posted by: WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP, November 9, 2018, 4:27pm; Reply: 16
Just listening to the second one and when gary lineker is talking about how he never used to practice shooting in the warm up because he didnt want to waste his goals before the game

I couldn’t help but think of that stupid warm up we seem to always do where they all take one on one shots at the keeper trying to assasinate fans, bovrils and pontoon seating, and the amount of times ive watched strikers struggle to score even then and think how are they gonna go out and be confident that they can score when theyve missed a load of sitters already
Posted by: psgmariner, November 9, 2018, 6:10pm; Reply: 17
Just listened to the first one. It confirmed what I thought - I like Danny Baker (his autobiographies are ace) and dislike Linekar. It’s no Athletico Mince but was OK. Think it will improve.
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 9:52am