Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: The Grim Reaper, November 7, 2018, 11:37pm
He was okay for us last season but he was bloody awful against Lincoln City. Was that a pen against Collins?

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2018/november/fixture-news-for-grimsby-town-vs-mk-dons-on-10-nov-18/
Posted by: RichMariner, November 8, 2018, 11:38am; Reply: 1
Fed up of seeing his name.

At first I didn't like him because of a perceived anti-Grimsby bias because he's from Hull.

I've come to realise that he's just an awful, awful referee.

Refs like him make me nervous because he runs around looking like a man who's desperate to make the game all about him. You can almost see how dismissive he'd be when a fellow ref says, 'Hey mate, the best refs are the ones you don't notice.'

He just sits there, smirks to himself and considers how every other ref is a moron for believing that.
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 8, 2018, 11:41am; Reply: 2
Oh dear he has not sent anybody off this season         YET !!!!!!!!
Posted by: ginnywings, November 8, 2018, 11:51am; Reply: 3
I actually think that despite all the fears whenever we have him reffing, he has done a half decent job in most games recently. We have had far worse refs than him.
Posted by: Les Brechin, November 8, 2018, 12:47pm; Reply: 4
To be honest, he can't be much worse than some of the clowns that we've had this season!
Posted by: Chrisblor, November 8, 2018, 3:50pm; Reply: 5
We get this thread every time he's assigned to one of our games, even though whenever he's refereed us recently he's done nothing controversial at all. Time to get over this one really.
Posted by: Madeleymariner, November 8, 2018, 4:05pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Chrisblor
We get this thread every time he's assigned to one of our games, even though whenever he's refereed us recently he's done nothing controversial at all. Time to get over this one really.

Apart from giving Lincoln a free goal this season
Posted by: buckstown, November 8, 2018, 5:09pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Chrisblor

We don't like getting over things, it gives us purpose and aa reason to carry on
Posted by: Abdul19, November 8, 2018, 6:57pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Chrisblor

You send off a once in a lifetime talent like Des Hamilton, people don't forget.
Print page generated: April 18, 2024, 11:21am