Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: VinnyGTFC, November 7, 2018, 5:18pm
This forum is very predictable. Jolley and Fenty out when we are losing. Some level of calm if we win a few.(Although the Fenty thing seems constant albeit less angry name your price chants)
Either want Jolley out regardless if he isn't capable and the players not good enough or back him and give him time and space to sort it out.
Jolley is either good enough or not good enough but his ability do the job does not waiver week to week. So nail on your colours and be consistent at least .
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 7, 2018, 5:20pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from VinnyGTFC
This forum is very predictable. Jolley and Fenty out when we are losing. Some level of calm if we win a few.(Although the Fenty thing seems constant albeit less angry name your price chants)
Either want Jolley out regardless if he isn't capable and the players not good enough or back him and give him time and space to sort it out.
Jolley is either good enough or not good enough but his ability do the job does not waiver week to week. So nail on your colours and be consistent at least .

I think I have been pretty consistent, if we are in the bottom 4 come Christmas then we should be looking elsewhere.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, November 7, 2018, 5:24pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from VinnyGTFC

It's very clear. Michael Jolley & the current situation are just further symptoms of the GTFC corpse being riddled with acute Fentyitis. The body is in need of total renovation due to years of under investment.
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, November 7, 2018, 5:41pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from VinnyGTFC

What is the point of nailing colours to masts, when football presents an ever-changing situation? If I backed Jolley to the hilt tonight, and we finish bottom, what has that achieved? If I want him out tonight, and we finish in the play offs what has that achieved?

As for Fenty, despite my vehement criticism of him, if he came out tonight and said he had made mistakes and was going to rectify them then I would be happy, as long as he kept his promises.

I like commenting on the ups and downs myself - what is the point of having rigid views despite the available evidence?

Posted by: Ipswin, November 7, 2018, 6:26pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from VinnyGTFC

Did that and got absolutely slaughtered for it. I have been consistent throughout

Jolley is not the right man for the job, he isn't up to it, he should never have been appointed and he wouldn't have got near the job iof the money had been good enough to attract anyone with a half decent track record and / or some experience.

He is not going to manage England or Man U and more importantly he will never get GTFc out of Div 4 I just hope to intercourse he can get us out of the Conference in 2019/20 (and Bogle will not play for England or lift the Premier League Trophy either)

He should go back to finance or bank clerking or whatever he did

Posted by: Spatchcock, November 7, 2018, 7:55pm; Reply: 5
Just pig sick of it all to be honest.

The jury is still out with Jolley but Fenty can sod off for all I care. His track record since his tenure begun is absolutely shocking. If he was a manager within a business he would have been sacked by now due to poor performance. His narcissistic ways are consuming this club and those within are no doubt scared to stand up to him.

The club needs a complete overhaul from top to bottom. Get rid of these dinosaurs who don't like change. Listen to what the fans want, Come up with some new ideas to draw the crowds in. The list goes on........

God it's sh!te being a town fan  :B
Print page generated: April 18, 2024, 6:30pm