Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Youngy, November 7, 2018, 7:56am
Both played in Boston United's qualifying FA Cup game against Peterborough Sports, does this mean there cup tied for Saturday? Would have been the perfect opportunity to blood them
Posted by: Hagrid, November 7, 2018, 8:09am; Reply: 1
Yes
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, November 7, 2018, 8:12am; Reply: 2
I thought because it was a qualifying round it didn't cup tie them for their parent team in the FA cup knock out games...could be wrong, as the wife always tell me I am..
Posted by: diehardmariner, November 7, 2018, 8:44am; Reply: 3
Is Max Wright back at the club now?
Posted by: Flying Mariner, November 7, 2018, 9:53am; Reply: 4
Quoted from Youngy
Both played in Boston United's qualifying FA Cup game against Peterborough Sports, does this mean there cup tied for Saturday? Would have been the perfect opportunity to blood them

You really think it would be a good opportunity to "blood them" against one of the best teams in our division in a competition that could potentially earn us a good sum of money?
If it had been against a team from the Conference North/South maybe, but not against Saturdays opponents.
UTM.
Posted by: Youngy, November 7, 2018, 1:33pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Flying Mariner

You really think it would be a good opportunity to "blood them" against one of the best teams in our division in a competition that could potentially earn us a good sum of money?
If it had been against a team from the Conference North/South maybe, but not against Saturdays opponents.
UTM.

There only potentially going to get better if they play against better opposition. Yes I agree it is a chance to make some money but it's still not as important as our league campaign and let's be honest, could they do any worse?
Posted by: Cloudy, November 7, 2018, 8:10pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Youngy

There only potentially going to get better if they play against better opposition. Yes I agree it is a chance to make some money but it's still not as important as our league campaign and let's be honest, could they do any worse?

I’d be peed off if after paying £22 for my ticket we put out a reserve side
Posted by: gytone, November 7, 2018, 8:12pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Cloudy

I’d be peed off if after paying £22 for my ticket we put out a reserve side

I think most of the players on the pitch in town colours will only be reserve players  ;)
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, November 7, 2018, 8:13pm; Reply: 8
Could be nice to get being drunk off done with early on rather than having to wait until 5 o'clock?
Posted by: HertsGTFC, November 7, 2018, 8:36pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Could be nice to get being drunk off done with early on rather than having to wait until 5 o'clock?

Or around 80 mins into the game.....

Start Rose up front with Thomas, Wright off the bench at some point.
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 8:04am