Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: ginnywings, November 6, 2018, 11:34pm
Is the sum total of games won since we came back into the league.

34 league wins from 109 games and 1 solitary cup win from 13 attempts. That was in a competition nobody cares about, against a side that are one of only three teams below us in the entire pyramid.

35 wins from 122 games is absolutely pathetic. Not to mention the previous 20 years of misery.
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, November 6, 2018, 11:39pm; Reply: 1
Ginny go to bed mate thinking about how bad we as bad enough but seeing the facts supporting those thoughts does not help any fans mood.

The 21st century has certainly not been kind to our footballl club
Posted by: ginnywings, November 6, 2018, 11:42pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56
Ginny go to bed mate thinking about how bad we as bad enough but seeing the facts supporting those thoughts does not help any fans mood.

The 21st century has certainly not been kind to our footballl club

'Night then.  :B ;D
Posted by: Bigdog, November 6, 2018, 11:43pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from ginnywings

34 league wins from 109 games and 1 solitary cup win from 13 attempts. That was in a competition nobody cares about, against a side that are one of only three teams below us in the entire pyramid.

35 wins from 122 games is absolutely pathetic. Not to mention the previous 20 years of misery.

And about 30 of them have been scrappy closely fought wins. I can only think of a handful when we've played attractive football and cruised to victory..
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, November 6, 2018, 11:49pm; Reply: 4
Jesus that’s it off to bed to forget about this and try to forget when tomorrow arrives will have another day of urine taking from Chimp fans.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, November 7, 2018, 5:30pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Bigdog

And about 30 of them have been scrappy closely fought wins. I can only think of a handful when we've played attractive football and cruised to victory..

I can only think of Morecambe & Stevenage at home in the first season if I'm honest....oh and FGR away last season.
Posted by: Bigdog, November 7, 2018, 5:58pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I can only think of Morecambe & Stevenage at home in the first season if I'm honest....oh and FGR away last season.

Add Blackpool and Plymouth away and that's the sum total of victories I was thinking of OC..
Posted by: Abdul19, November 7, 2018, 6:05pm; Reply: 7
Mansfield under Bignot was a decent win too IIRC.
Posted by: oochiad, November 7, 2018, 10:12pm; Reply: 8
Chesterfield away
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 7, 2018, 10:24pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from ginnywings

I think I know the reason for that.
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 12:43pm