Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: marinerrick, November 6, 2018, 7:26am
Travelling to Mansfield tonight. Does anyone know where is best to park? I'm thinking train station but open to any other ideas. Never been to Mansfield but due to change of work and the postponement of the original fixture means I am able to go. UTM.
Posted by: MarinerWY, November 6, 2018, 7:57am; Reply: 1
Aye in the same boat so would also appreciate some info. Also anyone know if there'll be a pub everyone will generally head to before the game?
Posted by: marinerrick, November 6, 2018, 8:58am; Reply: 2
Spoken to a lad I work with who used to work in Mansfield and he said plenty of street parking, I would prefer however a carpark. That's why I'm thinking train station which is about a 10 min walk.
Posted by: oochiad, November 6, 2018, 9:19am; Reply: 3
I always park at the train Station, only a short walk.
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, November 6, 2018, 10:02am; Reply: 4
Dairy down the road, unless they let us use their car park which I doubt.  
Posted by: AussieMariner, November 6, 2018, 12:52pm; Reply: 5
For anyone else who was confused although their website says GY away supporters can’t buy tickets on the day I phoned their ticket office and confirmed there will be a small program booth selling them - cash only
Apparently that rule only applied if it’s a Saturday game when they expected to sell out
Current numbers are less than 400
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, November 6, 2018, 12:58pm; Reply: 6
Not going tonight but for the past couple of visits I've parked just off Nottingham Road ( A60) just near to Sainsburys ( having called in to KFC or MdD on the way past for a post match snack  ;)  )
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, November 6, 2018, 1:27pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie
Dairy down the road, unless they let us use their car park which I doubt.  

If you use this car park they make you walk all the way round the streets to the away turnstiles, they will not just let you walk through the main ground entrance.

Most town center car parks are within a 5 min walk of the ground,
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 8:43pm