Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 28195 (Guest), November 4, 2018, 6:00pm
Taking the wife to Rome for a birthday treat, coincides with Lazio playing Milan at the Olympic Stadium and thinking of getting a few tickets.

Has anyone been to this stadium before, worth a visit? Read something about their fans being very passionate and women are banned from their home end.

Gutted that I'll be missing the Cobblers game.

Posted by: MuddyWaters, November 4, 2018, 6:38pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from 28195
Taking the wife to Rome for a birthday treat, coincides with Lazio playing Milan at the Olympic Stadium and thinking of getting a few tickets.

Has anyone been to this stadium before, worth a visit? Read something about their fans being very passionate and women are banned from their home end.

Most of them are  ;)
Posted by: Bigdog, November 4, 2018, 8:38pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from 28195

Great stadium to visit. Well it was in 1997 anyway. Not a lot to see around the stadium other than the structure itself, but it's about three quarters of an hour walk from the Vatican area.. As with all of the other sights to see in Rome, they're spread right across the city from what I can remember..
Posted by: Mallyner, November 4, 2018, 8:44pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from 28195

Have fun but haven't we already had the Cobblers games.  :)

Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 2:30am