Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: crusty ole pie, November 3, 2018, 5:54pm
Yet again I go into Saturday evening feeling down, it’s getting harder and harder to find any enthusiasm I can’t even be bothered to listen to game on the radio now and unless there is some change soon from TOP to bottom of our once proud club I think this will be my last year of blindly forking out £350 for my season ticket which I have had for most of my adult life. For my 60th birthday I received a minor share in a race horse and I am finding so much enjoyment in following its fortune this maybe be the future
Posted by: moosey_club, November 3, 2018, 6:14pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from crusty ole pie
Yet again I go into Saturday evening feeling down, it’s getting harder and harder to find any enthusiasm I can’t even be bothered to listen to game on the radio now and unless there is some change soon from TOP to bottom of our once proud club I think this will be my last year of blindly forking out £350 for my season ticket which I have had for most of my adult life. For my 60th birthday I received a minor share in a race horse and I am finding so much enjoyment in following its fortune this maybe be the future

Apply for a place on the board Crusty, with those credentials you will be welcomed with open arms and closed wallets.
Posted by: crusty ole pie, November 3, 2018, 6:52pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from moosey_club

Apply for a place on the board Crusty, with those credentials you will be welcomed with open arms and closed wallets.

If owning a years minor share in a race horse and a empty wallet  is the credentials than we have fallen even further than I realised but on saying that my horse as won more than certain director as in the last year
Print page generated: May 2, 2024, 9:36pm