Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, October 29, 2018, 11:05am

Just wondered who on here intend to watch the Mansfield game next Tuesday live on iFollow and who (if any) have decided to pay the £10 rather than go to the game ?

I intend watching the Mansfield game for £10 on iFollow no matter what the result is on Saturday against Cambridge.
Posted by: golfer, October 29, 2018, 12:07pm; Reply: 1
I-Follow for me-would have gone on a Saturday
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, October 29, 2018, 1:03pm; Reply: 2
Any one tried watching via an xbox? does it work on the internet on it?
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 29, 2018, 1:07pm; Reply: 3
I will be at Cambridge and watch the Mansfield game on I follow.
Posted by: Cloudy, October 29, 2018, 1:12pm; Reply: 4
Mr Fenty will be delighted in getting a few quid (£8?) from Town fans watching on ifollow rather than zilch from those travelling to watch the team.He always did say the away following was worthless to the club.

Wonder if the managers and players think differently?
Posted by: fiveallive, October 29, 2018, 1:19pm; Reply: 5
I'll be watching on ifollow with vpn as always paid about £5.48 for the previous Mansfield game and got given a code from ifollow to watch this one for free.
Posted by: psgmariner, October 29, 2018, 1:22pm; Reply: 6
Will be paying £10 and watching on i-follow and am very pleased to have the opportunity to do so.
Posted by: Poojah, October 29, 2018, 2:49pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
Any one tried watching via an xbox? does it work on the internet on it?

I’ve tried it on a PS4 and it didn’t. I’ve also tried a couple of things on a fire stick (sideloading the android app and via the browser) and I could only get the former to work with limited results.

The best and easiest method I’ve found is simply to rig my tv up to my laptop via a hdmi cable. You have to tinker with resolutions a bit but once it’s all set up it works like a dream.
Posted by: Paris Mariner, October 29, 2018, 4:48pm; Reply: 8
I have paid for it twice so far and will do again for Mansfield. This is due to my location. If I lived near Mansfield or back home in Lincs I'd probably just go to Mansfield. I think it is a bad idea and a slippery slope but I don't get many chances to watch us live these days.
Posted by: H19P1, October 29, 2018, 6:03pm; Reply: 9
I'm going to Mansfield with a car full. Don't blame anyone for i follow but still hoping for a good following but don't think so tbh
Posted by: Abdul19, October 29, 2018, 8:38pm; Reply: 10
I wonder if in 5 years time twitter will be awash with painful 'banter' about i-follow numbers.
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 29, 2018, 9:41pm; Reply: 11
The fans that would have gone to Mansfield on a Saturday will be halved for a midweek game.

BUT

we will be right behind you on I follow lads.
Posted by: GrimRob, October 29, 2018, 9:46pm; Reply: 12
It certainly beats the years spent staring at Teletext hoping for an update.

Are you watching?
Are you watching?
Are you watching i-follow?
Posted by: 140381 (Guest), October 30, 2018, 10:59am; Reply: 13
Nope. Going to spend 93 minutes pressing refresh instead.
Posted by: Cloudy, October 30, 2018, 11:28am; Reply: 14
Does anyone know if the game is still all ticket for Town fans wishing to attend??
Posted by: A.l.f., November 1, 2018, 7:21am; Reply: 15
If i decide to watch on ifollow,  if i buy the basic Chromecast can i send it from my Samsung tablet to watch on my tv?
I'm not good with technology but a young lad said he thought thats what i need, but rather be sure before buying Chromecast.
Any advice appreciated or is there another better way?
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, November 1, 2018, 9:16am; Reply: 16
Quoted from A.l.f.
If i decide to watch on ifollow,  if i buy the basic Chromecast can i send it from my Samsung tablet to watch on my tv?
I'm not good with technology but a young lad said he thought thats what i need, but rather be sure before buying Chromecast.
Any advice appreciated or is there another better way?

I've got a Chromecast, and never tried it, but always understood it doesn't work, but not 100% sure
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 1, 2018, 2:00pm; Reply: 17
Will I need any software or hardware to sit in a seat behind the goal, apart from a large coat?
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, November 1, 2018, 7:30pm; Reply: 18
Me plus 3 are off to the game.

I don’t know how true this is but we haven’t sold many tickets apparently, but as a regular Mansfield away goer, I reckon that’ll be down to fan treatment rather than it being on ifollow.

UTM!
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 10:16am