Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Les Brechin, October 18, 2018, 4:02pm
[youtube]6gnD5lLZe3o[/youtube]
Posted by: Mallyner, October 19, 2018, 7:38am; Reply: 1
After looking at that in an attempt to find how many Exeter might be bringing, I found a forum with genuine good thoughts and feelings about Grimsby and Cleethorpes. Some were praising how friendly we are, how good the fish and chips are, Steels, the Blundell Park hotel bar and some are staying over in Clee on Saturday night. They deserve a warm welcome for coming so far.  :)
Posted by: Cloudy, October 19, 2018, 8:12am; Reply: 2
Quoted from Mallyner
After looking at that in an attempt to find how many Exeter might be bringing, I found a forum with genuine good thoughts and feelings about Grimsby and Cleethorpes. Some were praising how friendly we are, how good the fish and chips are, Steels, the Blundell Park hotel bar and some are staying over in Clee on Saturday night. They deserve a warm welcome for coming so far.  :)

They have always been warm and welcoming whenever I have been there too
Posted by: Les Brechin, October 19, 2018, 8:54am; Reply: 3
Quoted from Mallyner

I'm friends with a few Exeter fans. Will be meeting up for a few pre-match drinks before the game tomorrow as 3 of them are coming up.

I got 4 of them to come to Wembley when we got to the FA Trophy final against Wrexham the other year and I have been to a couple of their away games when we haven't been playing.

A great bunch of supporters who I have always found to be very knowledgeable and friendly.
Posted by: Civvy at last, October 19, 2018, 12:04pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Les Brechin

I got 4 of them to come to Wembley when we got to the FA Trophy final against Wrexham the other year .

And if they still speak to you after that then they must be good mates indeed!!
Posted by: Paris Mariner, October 19, 2018, 2:47pm; Reply: 5
There's an article on the Guardian on their manager https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2018/oct/17/matt-taylor-exeter-manager-tisdale-league-two
Posted by: buckstown, October 19, 2018, 3:08pm; Reply: 6
Exeter epitomise a club that is relatively potless but very well run. They've punched above their weight for a while now and it's interesting that it hasn't remotely fallen apart since Tidsdale left for MK
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, October 19, 2018, 6:53pm; Reply: 7
Just want 3 points tbh all the best to Exeter after tomorrow
Posted by: rancido, October 20, 2018, 12:46pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from buckstown
Exeter epitomise a club that is relatively potless but very well run. They've punched above their weight for a while now and it's interesting that it hasn't remotely fallen apart since Tidsdale left for MK

They share a similar geographical location to us - out on a limb in a low-density populated area. It shows it can be done IF the club is run correctly.
Print page generated: March 19, 2024, 4:29am