Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GTFCLarry, October 11, 2018, 9:48pm
Now we have a weekend off I think it's time to get ourselves prepared for the next 2 games.

Okay our form isn't brill and still don' think we have turned the corner, but we need to get some points on the board especially at home.

Exeter will be a big test as they are a good team at this level, as for Col U don't know what to expect.

Would be happy with 4 points out of it, 6 would be a bonus.

Do wish we was playing this Saturday as winning games does help with everything.

U.T.M. Always and Forever.

:)
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 11, 2018, 10:12pm; Reply: 1
Written by a Cleethorpes lad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQJuVxltzAI
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, October 12, 2018, 1:09pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from GTFCLarry
Now we have a weekend off I think it's time to get ourselves prepared for the next 2 games.

Okay our form isn't brill and still don' think we have turned the corner, but we need to get some points on the board especially at home.

Exeter will be a big test as they are a good team at this level, as for Col U don't know what to expect.

Would be happy with 4 points out of it, 6 would be a bonus.

Do wish we was playing this Saturday as winning games does help with everything.

U.T.M. Always and Forever.

:)

It would seem not Larry,  given that you've attracted a few x men in to responding  ;)
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 12, 2018, 9:37pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

It would seem not Larry,  given that you've attracted a few x men in to responding  ;)

I was tempted to say something horrible about these red crossers, but then remembered it was Mental Health Awareness Day the other day and we ought to be more understanding of people with challenges with their mental health.
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 12:57pm