Print Topic - Archive

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: JMT, October 10, 2018, 11:35pm
Just watched this and he genuinely comes across as a nice guy, knows he has messed up and seriously seems like he wants to rectify his mistakes. I've seen him get a lot of hate on here so thought i'd post it see if they changed there opinion?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVA-ww6o1RY/youtube]
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 10, 2018, 11:44pm; Reply: 1
Who gives a toss. Soap opera mate.
Posted by: Poojah, October 11, 2018, 12:28am; Reply: 2
Actions speak louder than words, and his actions in life to date would suggest he’s a massive cunt.

Sometimes criticism is justified.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, October 11, 2018, 6:42am; Reply: 3
He's good in Chic  8)
Posted by: diehardmariner, October 11, 2018, 8:25am; Reply: 4
Amazing that he's all of a sudden realised the error of his ways when he's without a club...

Awful excuse for a human being.
Posted by: ginnywings, October 11, 2018, 8:49am; Reply: 5
Sounds like a character from a cheap Sci-Fi movie. Perhaps he ought to try acting- that world is full of people who overestimate their own importance/talent, and have an ego to match.
Posted by: fleabag1970, October 11, 2018, 9:10am; Reply: 6
Perhaps he got a visit from the ghost of football yet to come .......
Posted by: pontoonlew, October 11, 2018, 10:04am; Reply: 7
He might ‘come across’ like a nice guy, the reality is that he acts like a girl private time and time again. Doesn’t ever learn and doesn’t deserve the privileged position he is in.
Posted by: Abdul19, October 11, 2018, 10:08am; Reply: 8
He's had so many chances that even Marlon King must think he's a wrong 'un.
Posted by: Maringer, October 11, 2018, 10:16am; Reply: 9
If you look at the wikipedia entry, the list of his legal problems is so long that it is almost comical. It's amazing he's served as little time inside prison - probably due to being able to employ expensive lawyers.

Fraud, robbery, assault (of both men and women), drink driving - the man's done it all.
Posted by: RoboCod, October 11, 2018, 10:23am; Reply: 10
Yeah but, for all that...you know...if he could get us 20 goals a season.. (angel)
Posted by: diehardmariner, October 11, 2018, 10:41am; Reply: 11
Just think, if Phil Brown hadn't turned us down we could have had Ranger here now...
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 11, 2018, 12:03pm; Reply: 12
He is trouble,

It will take him months to get match fit,

With no guarantee that  ( 1,  )he will score goals and ( 2)  he wont get himself in trouble again.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, October 11, 2018, 12:10pm; Reply: 13
I wonder if he knows JJ Hooper?

Both grew up in London and both were at Newcastle at the same time although Ranger is 2 years older.
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, October 11, 2018, 12:11pm; Reply: 14
The words “leopard” and “spots” spring to mind.
Posted by: gtfckyle, October 11, 2018, 1:47pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from RoboCod
Yeah but, for all that...you know...if he could get us 20 goals a season.. (angel)

He would for sure at this level if he kept his head down and arrived to training on time.

I watched the video last night and whilst he does come across decent enough, seems remorseful etc. It was only last year he was done for fraud, he plays down his involvement in that video but you can tell there was much more to it.

Towards the end when he's talking about clubs 'sniffing' around, he still doesnt' sound serious about getting out of bed in time for training. He admits it riles the rest of the team and causes a rift but he still didn't sound like he'd actually string a few months together of arriving on time! Frustrating wouldn't be the word.

Posted by: moosey_club, October 11, 2018, 8:29pm; Reply: 16
never actually heard of him
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 11, 2018, 10:06pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from moosey_club
never actually heard of him

I hadn't until this thread.

Thought Nile Rangers were the Egyptian river police.
Posted by: promotion plaice, October 11, 2018, 10:14pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from RoboCod

And if it didn't work out we could send him out on loan..........loan Ranger   8)

Posted by: Stadium, October 13, 2018, 4:55pm; Reply: 19
Some people are easily duped.
Stay well clear.
Posted by: psgmariner, October 27, 2018, 10:21am; Reply: 20
Training with Oxford United with a view to signing.

It’s a no from me anyway.
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 11:41am