Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: RoboCod, October 6, 2018, 7:36pm
At full time?

Aspin said: “I shouldn’t have reacted at the end, but when you’re given abuse it’s hard to take sometimes.

“To get abuse from some Grimsby director, or from someone stranding there with a Grimsby tie on, giving you abuse on the way off, I won’t accept that.

[url]https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/port-vale-manager-neil-aspin-2082358[/url]
Posted by: Davec, October 6, 2018, 7:41pm; Reply: 1
Not saying it's him as I don't know and it would be wrong too accuse somebody without evidence but I know Jon Wood the mariners trust representative on the board sits in main stand with a GTFC tie behind the dugouts.
Posted by: Cloudy, October 6, 2018, 7:46pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Davec
Not saying it's him as I don't know and it would be wrong too accuse somebody without evidence but I know Jon Wood the mariners trust representative on the board sits in main stand with a GTFC tie behind the dugouts.

I have a Gtfc tie, I expect quite a few others do too.
Aspin is a man under pressure, some will have seen the tweet showing him having to be held back from getting into a very heated argument with Vale fans.

I think you are totally out of order to even mention Jon Wood. You seem to have an inclination to excrement stir and it isn’t a pleasant trait to have!
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 6, 2018, 7:49pm; Reply: 3
I have got a GTFC tie as well but it was not me either.
Posted by: Yoda, October 6, 2018, 7:51pm; Reply: 4
If true not acceptable from a GTFC representative.
Posted by: Hagrid, October 6, 2018, 7:55pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Yoda
If true not acceptable from a GTFC representative.

Codswallop
Posted by: moosey_club, October 6, 2018, 8:00pm; Reply: 6
i'm Sparticus
Posted by: wigworld, October 6, 2018, 8:01pm; Reply: 7
At least one director is abusive towards Town suporters, don't suppose he'd think twice about abusing Aspin.
Posted by: Rik e B, October 6, 2018, 8:02pm; Reply: 8
Directors generally seated in the Findus around Fenty I thought?
Posted by: Rik e B, October 6, 2018, 8:05pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from wigworld
At least one director is abusive towards Town suporters, don't suppose he'd think twice about abusing Aspin.

To quote, 'shut up'.  :P

Posted by: RoboCod, October 6, 2018, 8:10pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Rik e B
Directors generally seated in the Findus around Fenty I thought?

That struck me too, though I will also agree that Aspin can cause an argument in an empty room. He seems rather irate with people most of the time so I'm not sure naming names is a good idea unless something did happen and was witnessed.

Either way, storm in a teacup and the usual distractive methods used by (most) managers after defeat these days maybe..
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, October 6, 2018, 8:16pm; Reply: 11
Who gives a flying fu{k who it was.

Haven't we learnt before not to excrement on our own doorstep
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, October 6, 2018, 8:24pm; Reply: 12
Port fail came last season brought all their lads and attacked our fans in the findus (hardly our like minded although some involved ) and Aspin is moaning about a bit of verbal .. what a stupid cuntt , fuk off aspin and when you get there fuk off abit more
Posted by: chaos33, October 6, 2018, 8:35pm; Reply: 13
Sounds like a man trying to deflect attention away from himself after a defeat and poor performance.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, October 6, 2018, 8:40pm; Reply: 14
If your not a director or part of the staff why the fcuk why would you go to a football match in a tie?

If Aspin is going in the media saying a GTFC Directors verbally abused him when the 3 of the Gang of $ sit in the Upper, I reckon he's looking a bit stupid, I'd much rather he's talked about his number 9 who had his elbow rested on Whitmore's chops everything the ball went skyward  into him or the fact that they just went down with any form of contact, he's hardly likely though is he.      
Posted by: Marinerz93, October 6, 2018, 8:55pm; Reply: 15
What exactly was the abuse, just because someone is pointing and shouting at you, doesn't mean it's abuse, it might have been Barry Scott or Beau Rials.

[youtube]623AC6a6org[/youtube]
Posted by: MuddyWaters, October 6, 2018, 9:04pm; Reply: 16
Never seen a director in the Main Stand.
Posted by: grimsby pete, October 6, 2018, 9:14pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from MuddyWaters
Never seen a director in the Main Stand.

I have only seen 2 directors ,

One told me to shut up !!!!!!!

The other told me never to contact him again. ;D
Posted by: Davec, October 6, 2018, 9:18pm; Reply: 18
Jon Wood sits in the main stand with his family, but that doesn't mean he's the one who shouted abuse, it could have been anybody
Posted by: wuffing, October 6, 2018, 9:24pm; Reply: 19
Don't you just lurrrrve this forum?(2guns)(boxer)(bash)(bheem)(clap2)(clap)
Posted by: Ipswin, October 6, 2018, 9:28pm; Reply: 20
Shame John 'the Flag' Fenty didn't 'deconstruct' the whinging twit
Posted by: HertsGTFC, October 6, 2018, 10:23pm; Reply: 21
I think Aspin was p1ssed off because he got "dogs" from his own fans after the game, just seen a clip on twitter which looks like he was offering them out.
Posted by: Elgringo87, October 6, 2018, 11:17pm; Reply: 22
The man in question was our very own slo Adrian who was engaging  with Aspin as he was arguing with his own fans , hardly a director but was the man in the tie Aspin quoted
Posted by: HertsGTFC, October 6, 2018, 11:24pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from Elgringo87
The man in question was our very own slo Adrian who was engaging  with Aspin as he was arguing with his own fans , hardly a director but was the man in the tie Aspin quoted

I know who you mean, Is he really the SLO?

I think Kristine did an excellent job shame she was "replaced" by a as the Yanks would say a Patsy. :(
Posted by: spartacus, October 7, 2018, 12:09am; Reply: 24
Quoted Text
i'm Sparticus

No, I'm Spartacus
Posted by: Civvy at last, October 7, 2018, 2:03am; Reply: 25
Quoted from Elgringo87

So basically he’s had more interaction with Port  Vale fans than he’s actually had with ours !!! !
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, October 7, 2018, 6:10am; Reply: 26
Why the feck are we snitching on one of our own??

Aspin should realise sat behind away fans she is going to get some verbal moaning old sod,

Can see him now crying in the arms of his mate the ref. "Those horrible fans at Grimsby hurt my feelings boo hoo."  ;D ;D ;D

Great win thoroughly deserved move on.
Posted by: mariner83, October 7, 2018, 8:09am; Reply: 27
Quoted from Mrs Doyle

Aspin should realise sat behind away fans she is going to get some verbal moaning old sod,

Can see him now crying in the arms of his mate the ref. "Those horrible fans at Grimsby hurt my feelings boo hoo."  ;D ;D ;D

Really hope this was an autocorrect  ;D
Posted by: fishboyUTM, October 7, 2018, 8:26am; Reply: 28
Quoted from grimsby pete

I have only seen 2 directors ,

One told me to shut up !!!!!!!

The other told me never to contact him again. ;D

Haha, was it really you who asked the question of Marney? Gotta be honest, I was thinking the same. It was a daft question, I was thinking it, but it came out of his mouth! I don't know if he'd instantly regretted it, or is that arrogant he didn't care. The latter I think.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, October 7, 2018, 8:37am; Reply: 29
Quoted from Elgringo87

Oh, that's our SLO is it? Pity none of us know who he is.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, October 7, 2018, 8:44am; Reply: 30
Who is the SLO ? What’s his role exactly ? Genuine question
Posted by: Mikey_345, October 7, 2018, 9:04am; Reply: 31
Firstly, I haven’t seen anyone definativley been able to say it was the SLO. So can we just be careful accusing someone of something with no proof - you know how quick one comment speculating can then become a “fact” on here.

Secondly, if Aspin wants to go over and start offering his fans out causing crowd trouble in the process he deserves a few words from someone at the club imo. If that had kicked off it’s our stewards safety that’s put in danger. Plenty of women and children around in the area aswell. Could of escalated into something quite nasty.

If you don’t want to be treated like a sharp object, don’t act like a sharp object!

Finally - abuse? Have you heard some of the stuff that bloke comes out with!! If you can’t take it......
Posted by: rancido, October 7, 2018, 9:12am; Reply: 32
Quoted from Mrs Doyle

Aspin is obviously an " old snowflake " !
Posted by: Garth, October 7, 2018, 9:41am; Reply: 33
IMO Aspin is a Rotter 😉
Posted by: rancido, October 7, 2018, 9:44am; Reply: 34
Quoted from Garth
IMO Aspin is a Rotter 😉

Yes , he's an absolute cad !
Posted by: golfer, October 7, 2018, 10:07am; Reply: 35
The cadness is absolutely terrificable as Billy Bunter would say
Posted by: Garth, October 7, 2018, 10:13am; Reply: 36
Deserves a dam good thwacking,such a beastly man
Posted by: Mallyner, October 7, 2018, 10:28am; Reply: 37
Quoted from rancido

Yes , he's an absolute cad !

Are you saying he is a bounder sir?  :)
Posted by: rancido, October 7, 2018, 12:41pm; Reply: 38
Quoted from Mallyner

Are you saying he is a bounder sir?  :)

Verily indeed I am  sir. He needs flogging with a horsewhip to within an inch of his life!
Posted by: Civvy at last, October 7, 2018, 12:43pm; Reply: 39
Quoted from Garth
Deserves a dam good thwacking,such a beastly man

Six of the best with Winker Watson’s cricket bat and a red hot muffin stuffed up the anus.

Never did Borris any harm. Oh no sir. 😯
Posted by: golfer, October 7, 2018, 3:38pm; Reply: 40
All these youngsters will think we've gone stark staring mad.
Posted by: crusty ole pie, October 8, 2018, 12:05am; Reply: 41
Quoted from Civvy at last

Six of the best with Winker Watson’s cricket bat and a red hot muffin stuffed up the anus.

Never did Borris any harm. Oh no sir. 😯

Winker Watson my old maths teacher used to stand in the open corner between the old barracks and the osmand
Posted by: rancido, October 8, 2018, 5:51pm; Reply: 42
Quoted from golfer
All these youngsters will think we've gone stark staring mad.

…..and ?
Posted by: Cod Cheeks, October 8, 2018, 8:31pm; Reply: 43
Smoke and mirrors job by Mr. Aspin
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 5:30pm