Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: oldun, September 25, 2018, 8:35am
Saw him on his phone in the Ship Inn car park at Barnoldby at tea time yesterday. Just saying.
Posted by: marinerdazza, September 25, 2018, 10:59am; Reply: 1
Maybe he was ringing someone.
Posted by: monkeyboy, September 25, 2018, 11:22am; Reply: 2
Who gives a flying excrement what the bignose southern tosser was doing.
Posted by: OllieGTFC, September 25, 2018, 11:48am; Reply: 3
And you think we are in for him šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ give your head a wobble mate
Posted by: moosey_club, September 25, 2018, 11:59am; Reply: 4
Very responsible of him to ensure he wasn't driving whilst on the phone. Well done DC.
Posted by: Gaffer58, September 25, 2018, 12:08pm; Reply: 5
A few minutes later I saw him leaving the car park, he was driving his car, listening to radio hullberside, and also breathing. Actually who gives a flying fig what he's upto?
Posted by: jamesgtfc, September 25, 2018, 12:13pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Gaffer58
A few minutes later I saw him leaving the car park, he was driving his car, listening to radio hullberside, and also breathing. Actually who gives a flying fig what he's upto?

I saw him in Cleethorpes at Blundell Park about a month ago.
Posted by: Abdul19, September 25, 2018, 12:16pm; Reply: 7
Just after he'd been "found out", of course.
Posted by: rancido, September 25, 2018, 1:12pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from oldun
Saw him on his phone in the Ship Inn car park at Barnoldby at tea time yesterday. Just saying.

Was he waiting for them to open? If so then he must have a serious drink problem!
Posted by: The Yard Dog, September 25, 2018, 2:35pm; Reply: 9
Looking for Mike Newell
Posted by: Kris2, September 25, 2018, 2:47pm; Reply: 10
Lol nobody on the up is coming to this rotting fish corpse. Probably be Conference North in the next 10 years.
Posted by: grimsby pete, September 25, 2018, 3:50pm; Reply: 11
It was not even him it was me,

Many people have said that I look very much like him,

Or did they say his grandad .
Posted by: nealeardleyscrossing, September 25, 2018, 4:28pm; Reply: 12
I can't see him coming to you lads.

AB will be rolled out soon won't he?
Posted by: MuddyWaters, September 25, 2018, 4:36pm; Reply: 13

Back in your box please!
Posted by: nealeardleyscrossing, September 25, 2018, 4:40pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Back in your box please!

It a shame your players can't get in the box more.

Posted by: Marinerz93, September 25, 2018, 4:40pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from monkeyboy
Who gives a flying excrement what the bignose cringeworthy cry baby southern tosser with a excrement haircut was doing.

Added just a bit to what is a great description of the sharp object.
Posted by: oldun, September 25, 2018, 5:07pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from OllieGTFC
And you think we are in for him šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ give your head a wobble mate

I did not say that.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, September 25, 2018, 5:08pm; Reply: 17

Very quick, unlike ya lump of a forward...lump, hmmm a word you must be used to by now!!!
Posted by: RoboCod, September 25, 2018, 5:27pm; Reply: 18

It's a shame you can't get on your own forum more. Nearly 200 days logged on the Fishy (blushing) , you strange little man.
Posted by: Cod Cheeks, September 25, 2018, 5:35pm; Reply: 19
Did you get a selfie?
Posted by: Gaffer58, September 25, 2018, 6:21pm; Reply: 20

Sir Alan will always have a better record than the Cowleys can only dream about.
Posted by: Grimal, September 25, 2018, 9:33pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from Kris2
Lol nobody on the up is coming to this rotting fish corpse. Probably be Conference North in the next 10 years.

I don't think Barnoldby is that bad and I can't imagine the village have a football team that will be in Conference North in the next 10 years. ;)

Posted by: kamakazebear, September 25, 2018, 9:36pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Very quick, unlike ya lump of a forward...lump, hmmm a word you must be used to by now!!!

Iā€™d still take him. Imagine having a player that has scored a goal in living memory  ::)
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 25, 2018, 9:38pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from Grimal

I don't think Barnoldby is that bad and I can't imagine the village have a football team that will be in Conference North in the next 10 years. ;)

Cleethorpes might
Posted by: Grimal, September 25, 2018, 9:44pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Cleethorpes might

That would be good,then we can be their feeder club. ;D

Posted by: nealeardleyscrossing, September 26, 2018, 9:00am; Reply: 25
Quoted from kamakazebear

Iā€™d still take him. Imagine having a player that has scored a goal in living memory  ::)

You could probably get him, he has only played about 30 minutes in the league for us this season. As you say he would score goals for you.
Posted by: nealeardleyscrossing, September 26, 2018, 9:02am; Reply: 26

We don't lump it forward at all, and managers have been very complimentary about the football we play. Apart from against yourselves, which I personally think was in some way down to how well you played that day.
Posted by: nealeardleyscrossing, September 26, 2018, 9:03am; Reply: 27
Quoted from RoboCod

It's a shame you can't get on your own forum more. Nearly 200 days logged on the Fishy (blushing) , you strange little man.

Ever thought it might just be logged in on my phone - It must be more painful for you living ion Lincoln I can see that.

Posted by: Northbank Mariner, September 26, 2018, 10:28am; Reply: 28

We don't lump it forward at all, and managers have been very complimentary about the football we play. Apart from against yourselves, which I personally think was in some way down to how well you played that day.

Funny that, I spoke to one of your lit yesterday who openly admitted that when you are struggling the players,are directed go route 1..... a la your winning goal on saturday...
Posted by: nealeardleyscrossing, September 26, 2018, 10:42am; Reply: 29

Funny that, I spoke to one of your lit yesterday who openly admitted that when you are struggling the players,are directed go route 1..... a la your winning goal on saturday...

A la our winning goal?

It was a corner. So strange that ' One of our lot' would suggest that was route one..

Posted by: chipsandgravy, September 26, 2018, 10:53am; Reply: 30

A la our winning goal?

It was a corner. So strange that ' One of our lot' would suggest that was route one..

I would go any bleeding route to win or score a goal!
Posted by: nealeardleyscrossing, September 26, 2018, 10:59am; Reply: 31
Quoted from chipsandgravy

I would go any bleeding route to win or score a goal!

I think that is right you have to be able to score lots of different types of goals, set - pieces, flowing football, direct football.

We play a completely different style now and that is down ti the personnel, the only fella that remotely plays directly is Bostwick. A midfield of Frecklington, O.' connor and Pett is not designed to play direct.
Posted by: Marinerz93, September 26, 2018, 4:44pm; Reply: 32

I think that is right you have to be able to score lots of different types of goals, set - pieces, flowing football, direct football.

We play a completely different style now and that is down ti the personnel, the only fella that remotely plays directly is Bostwick. A midfield of Frecklington, O.' connor and Pett is not designed to play direct.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iw9Zd84.gif[/img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZfQKaQm.gif[/img]
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 12:55pm