Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Ipswin, September 21, 2018, 2:32pm
https://dailystevenage.wordpress.com/2018/09/20/your-guide-to-our-visitors-grimsby-town/
Posted by: MarinerMal, September 21, 2018, 2:40pm; Reply: 1
I think that article was auto created from some sort of cliche generator.

Not very original.
Posted by: moosey_club, September 21, 2018, 2:46pm; Reply: 2
About as accurate as the GTFC Away Supporters Guide on the OS... ;D

Least he treats every opposition to the same line of attack.
Posted by: Abdul19, September 21, 2018, 3:04pm; Reply: 3
That's great banter, it really is
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, September 21, 2018, 3:05pm; Reply: 4
What a tool!

I lived just outside Stevenage for almost 5 years when I was in the Army, how he can label our Town excrement is beyond me when compared to the cesspool of cockney wannabe's that is Stevenage!!

Hey, what can we expect from someone that's probably in his mid-40's, still living in his parents spare room wanking to clichés of UK towns!
Posted by: golfer, September 21, 2018, 3:55pm; Reply: 5
What's wrong with that ?
Posted by: MarinerGaz, September 21, 2018, 4:02pm; Reply: 6
Quite a good effort really, possibly the best thing to emerge from Stevenage.
Posted by: Grim74, September 21, 2018, 5:24pm; Reply: 7
Stevenage is pure filth horrible grey dump that time forgot  I think it must be a process centre for illegal immigrants going by the numbers swarming around.

I had the misfortune to stay there a few times and the town centre hasn’t changed since 1972. I  had to go to Hitchen town centre for a few beers down the road which was like a different world very nice.
Posted by: Madeleymariner, September 21, 2018, 5:49pm; Reply: 8
Got to say after last yrs pervs on parade, if there is one team I really want us to stuff then it has to be this lot.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, September 21, 2018, 6:02pm; Reply: 9
Our kid lived in Stevenage and, we had some good nights out there.

Now, I just think what a bunch of cun7s
Posted by: gaz57, September 21, 2018, 6:38pm; Reply: 10
We all know it's just fiction just like we all know what they did is fact.
Posted by: marinerdazza, September 21, 2018, 7:57pm; Reply: 11
Tired, clichéd, dismal and bereft of anything remotely original or humourous. Not entirely unlike Stevenage.  
Posted by: HertsGTFC, September 21, 2018, 10:10pm; Reply: 12
He won’t be at the game .... if he is he’ll be easily identified in their few hundred.

I’m sure he’ll not be tempted away from playing tents in his bed room to the 3 sides of a ground that makes BP look state of the art.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 21, 2018, 11:23pm; Reply: 13
Is he a Perrier Award winner?

Or am I confusing him with a bloke who's only sexual experience he didn't pay for was with a Perrier bottle.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, September 21, 2018, 11:41pm; Reply: 14
Putting this on line has not been an easy decision but tonight is one of the saddest times as a Town Supporter ....

After a bit of banter on social media this clown has posted a pic of me on social media.

https://twitter.com/dailystevenage/status/1043259113935982602?s=21

I go on the Fishy and similar as I respect my and others anonymity. I guess this guy doesn’t get it?

I think a club like Stevenage won’t have ultras with Stanly Knives but you never know 🤔
Posted by: LH, September 21, 2018, 11:51pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Putting this on line has not been an easy decision but tonight is one of the saddest times as a Town Supporter ....

After a bit of banter on social media this clown has posted a pic of me on social media.

https://twitter.com/dailystevenage/status/1043259113935982602?s=21

I go on the Fishy and similar as I respect my and others anonymity. I guess this guy doesn’t get it?

I think a club like Stevenage won’t have ultras with Stanly Knives but you never know 🤔

I know you’re a complete girl private, Mr Branson, but could you buy Fenty out?
Posted by: HertsGTFC, September 21, 2018, 11:57pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from LH

I know you’re a complete girl private, Mr Branson, but could you buy Fenty out?

😂😂😂
Posted by: Vance Warner, September 22, 2018, 10:47am; Reply: 17
Quoted from Grim74
Stevenage is pure filth horrible grey dump that time forgot  I think it must be a process centre for illegal immigrants going by the numbers swarming around.

I had the misfortune to stay there a few times and the town centre hasn’t changed since 1972. I  had to go to Hitchen town centre for a few beers down the road which was like a different world very nice.

Not just Stevenage that have a minority of idiots swarming around their club.
Posted by: Marinerz93, September 22, 2018, 1:19pm; Reply: 18
We shouldn't be too critical of that poorly written guff, we don't know how mentally disabled the person is who obviously wrote it, blame their carer instead.
Posted by: The Yard Dog, September 22, 2018, 2:12pm; Reply: 19
A bloke worth speaking at today's game is John Motson who is attending the match.
Posted by: Perkins, September 22, 2018, 4:13pm; Reply: 20
i thought Motson liked football
Print page generated: April 23, 2024, 9:06pm