Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Civvy at last, September 16, 2018, 8:13pm
I believe that initially the trust were going to be playing a part in a boycott next week.

Is there any news on this ??
Posted by: Cloudy, September 16, 2018, 8:21pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from Civvy at last
I believe that initially the trust were going to be playing a part in a boycott next week.

Is there any news on this ??

Don’t think the Trust should be organising any boycott tbh.
It is up to individual choice whether to attend or not. After yesterday it will be the hardy few, boycott or not
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, September 16, 2018, 8:28pm; Reply: 2
Well that is really going to help the situation (Not)

FFS Talk about kicking a dog while it is down.(anger3)(anger3)(anger3)(anger3)
Posted by: GrimRob, September 16, 2018, 9:31pm; Reply: 3
The team needs as much support as it can get!  The last two years we have been dire there. Third time lucky!  :)
Posted by: The Grim Reaper, September 16, 2018, 11:11pm; Reply: 4
We should get as many fans there as poss to support the team during this difficult period. Wouldn't it be great to get 500 fans there wearing bras  :)
Posted by: Cloudy, September 17, 2018, 12:27pm; Reply: 5
I see Stevenage has made the game all ticket with no sales on the day. Cannot see more than 200 max tbh
Posted by: fishboyUTM, September 17, 2018, 1:10pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Cloudy
I see Stevenage has made the game all ticket with no sales on the day. Cannot see more than 200 max tbh

That’s decent of them.
Posted by: Ipswin, September 17, 2018, 1:18pm; Reply: 7
It might be better if the club boycott the game and don't bother sending a team at all.

Give them the points and save on travel expenses, Jolley having to make more excuses and us moaning about another shite performance
Posted by: codcheeky, September 17, 2018, 1:46pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Cloudy

Also £15 for home fans and £22 for away fans, I thought there was some ruling against this
Posted by: Cloudy, September 17, 2018, 2:26pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from codcheeky

Also £15 for home fans and £22 for away fans, I thought there was some ruling against this

IIRC- the area behind the home goal is standing (?) hence they can get away with charging visiting teams extra. Sums up what an awful club they are IMO.

Up to individuals whether they attend or not but it isnt for me this season
Posted by: Gaffer58, September 17, 2018, 2:34pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from Cloudy

I would really be interested to hear what the Stevanage authorities think of our fans, they just seem to make life as difficult as possible every time. Do they  treat other clubs fans the same or I we just the lucky ones.
Posted by: ska face, September 17, 2018, 2:45pm; Reply: 11
Think the problem started with our own Safety Officer/Stadium Manager/Lightbulb Changer and police stitching up town fans in the first place.

You’d think this is something our SLO might have intervened in, but he must be busy polishing Fenty’s car or scrubbing his bog.
Posted by: Gaffer58, September 17, 2018, 6:07pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from ska face
Think the problem started with our own Safety Officer/Stadium Manager/Lightbulb Changer and police stitching up town fans in the first place.

You’d think this is something our SLO might have intervened in, but he must be busy polishing Fenty’s car or scrubbing his bog.

Using what, his tongue!!!
Posted by: crusty ole pie, September 17, 2018, 6:10pm; Reply: 13
Anyone driving down please check the roads the A14 was closed this weekend and alone with 4 lanes being reduced to 2 on the A1 caused major holdups and I think the sign said it was closed again this weekend
Posted by: Rik e B, September 17, 2018, 6:30pm; Reply: 14
Stupid idea, the team need backing as much as possible right now
Posted by: barralad, September 17, 2018, 6:31pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from ska face

I don't think our current SLO has away games in his remit.
Posted by: Civvy at last, September 17, 2018, 6:47pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from barralad

I don't think our current SLO has our own fans  in his remit.

There you go Barra amended accordingly. !!

Posted by: Marinerz93, September 17, 2018, 7:47pm; Reply: 17
Hey Stevenage,

[img]https://i.imgur.com/DBaYXzT.gif[/img]
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 10:37am