Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: OAFCWOOWB, September 12, 2018, 1:55pm
Hope you're excited about your cup final on Saturday and welcoming the biggest club you've seen in years to your gaff.

Expecting 1200 to make the trip over, by far and away the best numbers in the league in terms of distance travelled compared to home support.

Got a bad feeling if I'm totally honest, you've just lost 4-0 at Bury (although a Bury fan at work did say that was harsh on you), you're down towards the bottom of the table, we've had a decent run and have just lost, kind of expecting a 3-0 defeat to really firm us up in mid-table before the start of a more difficult run.

Fingers crossed I'm wrong and we win it 2-1.

Just embrace the moment, it's not often you get a former Premier League Founder in your town ....  ;)
Posted by: psgmariner, September 12, 2018, 1:57pm; Reply: 1
You're not very good at trolling are you?

Must try harder.
Posted by: OAFCWOOWB, September 12, 2018, 1:59pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from psgmariner
You're not very good at trolling are you?

Must try harder.

Don't see how I've even tried to troll.
Posted by: pizzzza, September 12, 2018, 2:08pm; Reply: 3
The fact that you are bringing so many suggests that it is you lot who are looking forward to your cup final....

And...

Quoted from OAFCWOOWB
a former Premier League Founder in your town ....  ;)

How do you become a "former" founder?

I suggest you are doing yourselves a disservice there.
Posted by: OAFCWOOWB, September 12, 2018, 2:11pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from pizzzza
The fact that you are bringing so many suggests that it is you lot who are looking forward to your cup final....

And...

How do you become a "former" founder?

I suggest you are doing yourselves a disservice there.

Good point Sir or Madam. Have an up-boat.

To be fair we've 46 cup finals on our way to winning the league this year so we're going to enjoy every single one ....

Wouldn't it be in your interest to donate us 3 points to stop Lincoln winning the league anyway?
Posted by: Cloudy, September 12, 2018, 2:15pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB
Hope you're excited about your cup final on Saturday and welcoming the biggest club you've seen in years to your gaff.

Expecting 1200 to make the trip over, by far and away the best numbers in the league in terms of distance travelled compared to home support.

Got a bad feeling if I'm totally honest, you've just lost 4-0 at Bury (although a Bury fan at work did say that was harsh on you), you're down towards the bottom of the table, we've had a decent run and have just lost, kind of expecting a 3-0 defeat to really firm us up in mid-table before the start of a more difficult run.

Just embrace the moment, it's not often you get a former Premier League Founder in your town ....  ;)

haha.

Just remember we have spent more seasons in the top tier of English football than little Oldham.

Posted by: sam gy, September 12, 2018, 2:20pm; Reply: 6
Grimsby v Oldham, head to head.

Grimsby wins - 30
Draws - 12
Oldham wins - 27

You must be massive. Jog on.
Posted by: Bristol Mariner, September 12, 2018, 2:21pm; Reply: 7
Is Oldham in Essex?
Posted by: OAFCWOOWB, September 12, 2018, 2:31pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from sam gy
Grimsby v Oldham, head to head.

Grimsby wins - 30
Draws - 12
Oldham wins - 27

You must be massive. Jog on.

Living in the past aren't you ....
Posted by: RoboCod, September 12, 2018, 2:36pm; Reply: 9
Strange one, Oldham. I remember them being in the top flight and I remember Alfie Bunn scoring 6 goals in a game but nothing else at all comes to mind.
Posted by: OAFCWOOWB, September 12, 2018, 2:37pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from RoboCod
Strange one, Oldham. I remember them being in the top flight and I remember Alfie Bunn scoring 6 goals in a game but nothing else at all comes to mind.

Alfie will be arriving at the ground at around 13:20 on Saturday, more than willing to have pictures taken and sign autographs. Rare bit of footballing history probably never to happen again.
Posted by: Abdul19, September 12, 2018, 2:38pm; Reply: 11
Must be nice to be in a different division after about 37 consecutive seasons finishing 19th in League 1!
Posted by: RoboCod, September 12, 2018, 2:43pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

Alfie will be arriving at the ground at around 13:20 on Saturday, more than willing to have pictures taken and sign autographs. Rare bit of footballing history probably never to happen again.

Does he have a comical signature, like a doodle of an actual bun? Not interested otherwise.
Posted by: sam gy, September 12, 2018, 2:47pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

Living in the past aren't you ....

Speak like Yoda don't you.

Just embrace the moment, it's not often you get a former Premier League Founder* in your town

*Team you've beaten 30 times.
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, September 12, 2018, 2:50pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

I think we should both concentrate on how dog**** both our clubs are, and how we have both been allowed to fall into the 4th tier (and in our case the 5th tier) rather than wind each other up.

Ours is the fault of a quite useless board - what caused your fall from grace?
Posted by: Les Brechin, September 12, 2018, 2:52pm; Reply: 15
I've happy memories of a visit to Boundary Park in 96/97 when we won there 3-0. It was one of a few bright moments of a horrid season which saw both teams relegated from what is now The Championship.

All came good the next season for us though with the Wembley double win. I think that Jack Lester got a quick-fire hat-trick against them in the First Round of The League Cup that season when we hammered them 5-0 at BP.
Posted by: OllieGTFC, September 12, 2018, 2:58pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

Good point Sir or Madam. Have an up-boat.

To be fair we've 46 cup finals on our way to winning the league this year so we're going to enjoy every single one ....

Wouldn't it be in your interest to donate us 3 points to stop Lincoln winning the league anyway?

Stupidist thing I have ever heard 😂 see you at the game if your going of course
Posted by: Abdul19, September 12, 2018, 2:58pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from Les Brechin
I think that Jack Lester got a quick-fire hat-trick against them in the First Round of The League Cup that season when we hammered them 5-0 at BP.

Yep, completed in 8 minutes I think (even more incredible considering he scored 4 in the league all season!)
Posted by: conocoloco, September 12, 2018, 3:09pm; Reply: 18
You won't this dizzy with delusion when you make the trip down to our (sea) level.

Town 2-1

(Might take a moment that one  ;))
Posted by: chaos33, September 12, 2018, 3:41pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from Abdul19
Must be nice to be in a different division after about 37 consecutive seasons finishing 19th in League 1!

Hahaha.... Like it. :-)
Posted by: Maringer, September 12, 2018, 3:44pm; Reply: 20
Quite depressing to realise that, in the 30-odd years I've had a season ticket, we've now been in the bottom division (or Non-League) for about half of that period. Before I got really interested and went intermittently as a kid, we were always a 2nd Division team so it doesn't quite square in my head that we've been a solidly bottom division team (or lower) for half of my life.
Posted by: golfer, September 12, 2018, 3:51pm; Reply: 21
I bet your owner wouldn't lend you £3million and then hang on for 50 years [fifty] until he got it back
Posted by: ginnywings, September 12, 2018, 4:25pm; Reply: 22
I really liked Oldham when Joe Royle was there for what seemed forever. They played good football and had some really good players. Graeme Sharp, Dennis Irwin and Andy Ritchie spring to mind.

So seems we are both living in the past. We are now in the same league, so what went before counts for nowt.
Posted by: grimsby pete, September 12, 2018, 4:27pm; Reply: 23
I remember going to Oldham in the 60's and found the Oldham fans good northern friendly folk,

We won 4-1 and they said it should have been more,

They told us why your ground was called Boundary Park ,

Fascinating   ;)
Posted by: grimsby pete, September 12, 2018, 4:30pm; Reply: 24
Should have said go on the Lincoln site you will have a good welcome and a long discussion on who will win the league.
Posted by: Grim74, September 12, 2018, 4:31pm; Reply: 25
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

It seems you’re the one who’s getting all excited and as I’m in Oldham all this week it’s easy to see why.... enjoy your big day out in Cleethorpes.
Posted by: Marinerz93, September 12, 2018, 4:39pm; Reply: 26
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

The away end holds 1,800, Lincoln filled it, and you are bringing 1,200, not big at all. I found a video of you with your girlfriend.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/90BrRb5.gif[/img]

Posted by: OAFCWOOWB, September 12, 2018, 4:51pm; Reply: 27
Quoted from Les Brechin
I've happy memories of a visit to Boundary Park in 96/97 when we won there 3-0. It was one of a few bright moments of a horrid season which saw both teams relegated from what is now The Championship.

All came good the next season for us though with the Wembley double win. I think that Jack Lester got a quick-fire hat-trick against them in the First Round of The League Cup that season when we hammered them 5-0 at BP.

When you said BP then I read it as our own ground. Yeah.
That was my first ever football game, the First Leg at our place. Won 1-0 IIRC, then had the second leg at yours and lost 5-0.
Posted by: OAFCWOOWB, September 12, 2018, 4:54pm; Reply: 28
Quoted from Marinerz93

The away end holds 1,800, Lincoln filled it, and you are bringing 1,200, not big at all. I found a video of you with your girlfriend.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/90BrRb5.gif[/img]

Lincoln's biggest game is yourselves.

Last season ours were Rochdale and Bury and we took over 3,000 to both. As we'll do again to Bury this time around.
Posted by: Les Brechin, September 12, 2018, 4:59pm; Reply: 29
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

That was my first ever football game, the First Leg at our place. Won 1-0 IIRC, then had the second leg at yours and lost 5-0.

Course, I didn't think of that. After that 5-0 though you did get a bit of revenge as I think that you were the only team to do the double over us in the league on the way to us winning the Play-Offs.
Posted by: oochiad, September 12, 2018, 5:03pm; Reply: 30
Oh dear me. We sell out every time at Lincoln which is 1600. Nearest other local derby we’ve played recently was Doncaster and we sold out our allocation, that was 4000.
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, September 12, 2018, 5:04pm; Reply: 31
I went to see Grimsby play at Boundary Park around 1970.  There were holes in the stand in the back of the away end.  You could watch parks football when the game was boring.

I also remember going to a chippie near the ground.  The fish and chips were strange as they were covered in black grit.   I thought that it was some sort of Lancashire delicacy.  They had never heard of haddock.
Posted by: golfer, September 12, 2018, 5:22pm; Reply: 32
Saw Town beat Oldham away 5-1 first match of season 1964-smuggled a lift back to Grimsby on the " newspaper" train the next morning. Hope its the same score [for US]
Posted by: sajs, September 12, 2018, 5:28pm; Reply: 33
Think Stuart Brace scored 4 in a 6-2 win  Hat trick under 4 mins.
Posted by: Perkins, September 12, 2018, 5:53pm; Reply: 34
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

So yo went to your first game in 97/98? Lifelong supporter then?
Posted by: Badger57, September 12, 2018, 5:56pm; Reply: 35
Quoted from RoboCod

Is that the same Alfie Bunn who had a barber shop down Lord Street in the 60's and 70's? 😁

Posted by: Garth, September 12, 2018, 6:10pm; Reply: 36
Don't know about football, but you make shite car batteries
Posted by: RoboCod, September 12, 2018, 6:25pm; Reply: 37
Quoted from Badger57

Is that the same Alfie Bunn who had a barber shop down Lord Street in the 60's and 70's? 😁

I often wondered that :) Think Lord St Alfie had a much longer career of the two though.
Posted by: Les Brechin, September 12, 2018, 6:49pm; Reply: 38
Quoted from Perkins

So yo went to your first game in 97/98? Lifelong supporter then?

I suppose it depends how old he is?
Posted by: Meza, September 12, 2018, 6:52pm; Reply: 39
the only Oldham team I remember most is when they played on astro and had Andy Ritchie, Frankie Bunn and Palmer (cant remember his first name) late 80's early 90's maybe?
Posted by: OAFCWOOWB, September 12, 2018, 7:50pm; Reply: 40
Quoted from Meza
the only Oldham team I remember most is when they played on astro and had Andy Ritchie, Frankie Bunn and Palmer (cant remember his first name) late 80's early 90's maybe?

That's when we cheated on a plastic pitch ....

Roger Palmer our highest ever goalscorer (coolp)
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, September 12, 2018, 8:55pm; Reply: 41
Quoted from Bristol Mariner
Is Oldham in Essex?

No in the reduced section in Sainsbury's
Posted by: promotion plaice, September 12, 2018, 9:17pm; Reply: 42

These substantial away attendances at BP are far better than the 10 or so some clubs brought in the tinpot.

Anyone know roughly the net profit for GTFC based on let's say Oldham bringing 1,000 fans ?
Posted by: Cloudy, September 12, 2018, 9:33pm; Reply: 43
Quoted from promotion plaice

These substantial away attendances at BP are far better than the 10 or so some clubs brought in the tinpot.

Anyone know roughly the net profit for GTFC based on let's say Oldham bringing 1,000 fans ?

Average income after tax etc is around £11.20 per ticket sold
Posted by: Marinerz93, September 12, 2018, 9:47pm; Reply: 44
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

Lincoln's biggest game is yourselves.

Last season ours were Rochdale and Bury and we took over 3,000 to both. As we'll do again to Bury this time around.

Only 3,000 to a game you could walk to.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/G8jxPcu.gif[/img]
Posted by: moosey_club, September 12, 2018, 10:53pm; Reply: 45
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

Please start ticking or crossing another post as we dont want this to be post of the week do we ??
Posted by: hheh2, September 12, 2018, 11:08pm; Reply: 46
Don't count your chickens too soon, last season a chesterfield fan made a gloating post similar to this and the season before that it was Hartlepool. Karma swings around
Posted by: Teestogreen, September 12, 2018, 11:25pm; Reply: 47
Quoted from sajs
Think Stuart Brace scored 4 in a 6-2 win  Hat trick under 4 mins.

I was at that home game - brilliant!
Also, remember being at Boundary Park with Kevin Moore scoring our goal in a 1-1 draw on the plastic pitch and John McDermott striking the post in a fluent passing move.

Posted by: OAFCWOOWB, September 13, 2018, 10:44am; Reply: 48
Quoted from hheh2
Don't count your chickens too soon, last season a chesterfield fan made a gloating post similar to this and the season before that it was Hartlepool. Karma swings around

Non League - Oldham Athletic? Nah.
Posted by: OAFCWOOWB, September 13, 2018, 10:45am; Reply: 49
Quoted from hheh2

Chesterfield or Hartlepool haven't seen the Premier League  8)
Posted by: denni266, September 13, 2018, 11:00am; Reply: 50
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

Non League - Oldham Athletic? Nah.

Thats what we thought , and a few other teams
Posted by: sam gy, September 13, 2018, 11:09am; Reply: 51
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

Chesterfield or Hartlepool haven't seen the Premier League  8)

Neither have you....your first game was a good few years after you were relegated.
Posted by: sam gy, September 13, 2018, 11:10am; Reply: 52
Anyway...they might be a 'distance' away, but Oldham can just get a direct train here. It's not exactly a hard journey to make.
Posted by: Gainsbro_Mariner, September 13, 2018, 12:57pm; Reply: 53
Oldham haven’t been relevant since Gunnar Halle played for them, I think we’ve had five or six seasons in the second tier since they were last in it.

Just a non-descript Manchester based team like Rochdale and Bury and have been for years. Certainly not a glamour tie nor one I immediately looked for. Relegation had been coming for years they’d been perennial third tier mid tablers for years, not a big club nor a particularly good one. I couldn’t even name a player of there’s without going to Wikipedia now.

Far cry from the 90’s side that were in Premiership for a couple of years.
Posted by: OAFCWOOWB, September 13, 2018, 1:09pm; Reply: 54
Quoted from denni266

Thats what we thought , and a few other teams

You've never seen the Premier League though. We have. We won't play in Non-League in the next 50 years at least.
Posted by: OAFCWOOWB, September 13, 2018, 1:11pm; Reply: 55
Quoted from Gainsbro_Mariner
Oldham haven’t been relevant since Gunnar Halle played for them, I think we’ve had five or six seasons in the second tier since they were last in it.

Just a non-descript Manchester based team like Rochdale and Bury and have been for years. Certainly not a glamour tie nor one I immediately looked for. Relegation had been coming for years they’d been perennial third tier mid tablers for years, not a big club nor a particularly good one. I couldn’t even name a player of there’s without going to Wikipedia now.

Far cry from the 90’s side that were in Premiership for a couple of years.

Comparing us to Bury and Rochdale? FFS please.  ;D
Posted by: Gainsbro_Mariner, September 13, 2018, 1:12pm; Reply: 56
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

You've never seen the Premier League though. We have. We won't play in Non-League in the next 50 years at least.

Are you sure ?

That’s what our fans said, that’s what Tranmere fans said. Lincoln, Wrexham, Mansfield...oh and look at your neighbours Stockport. Doesn’t seem five minutes ago since we were playing them in the second tier...whilst you were in the third.
Posted by: Les Brechin, September 13, 2018, 1:16pm; Reply: 57
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

I agree, Rochdale are far better!  ;)

As for saying you won't be non-league in the next 50 years, well I didn't think I'd ever see my team in non-league and I doubt many Chesterfield fans would have too.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, September 13, 2018, 1:18pm; Reply: 58
Only been to Oldham the once... in between Christmas & New Year  80-81 season

We took the points courtesy of a last minute winner by Tony Ford

What sticks in my mind is when we scored all the Town fans were off their feet celebrating and then in an instant all on our @rses because the terrace had frozen during the game and it was like a sheet of ice by the end  ;D
Posted by: Gainsbro_Mariner, September 13, 2018, 1:19pm; Reply: 59
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

Delusions of grandeur pal mate ! You’re no bigger than most at this level, relegation was inevitable. If you’re thinking fans of other teams are rubbing their hands together in excitement to play you you’re hugely mistaken. I say try some of the ex Non League clubs fella. Perhaps a Forest Green fan somewhere is looking forward to it. But as for us you’re just another underachieving club just like the rest of us. Welcome 👍🏻
Posted by: golfer, September 13, 2018, 1:20pm; Reply: 60
The last honour Oldham got was in 2016 when they were ranked as the most deprived town in England--spoilsports we thought we would get that honour.-you beat us then but not on Saturday
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 13, 2018, 1:22pm; Reply: 61
Oxford were a former top flight team that ended up in the conference.
Posted by: psgmariner, September 13, 2018, 1:23pm; Reply: 62
As were Luton and Carlisle.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 13, 2018, 1:32pm; Reply: 63
Quoted from psgmariner
As were Luton and Carlisle.

Aye. Forgot about them.
Posted by: Brazilnut, September 13, 2018, 1:45pm; Reply: 64
Been to Oldham a couple of time but the memory that sticks is once (cant remember the game) there crowd continually called for "Handball" and after a while Town fans started doing it to take the mick
Posted by: sam gy, September 13, 2018, 1:50pm; Reply: 65
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

The Premier League is just a new name that was made up by the FA/Sky, etc in 1992. before that, it was known as 'The first division'.

We have seen the first division. Albeit a long time ago, but y'know what...the last time you were at that tier was 24 years ago...it's hardly yesterday.
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, September 13, 2018, 1:56pm; Reply: 66
Why are you giving this troll your time?...my time is not getting wasted on an opposition fan who's trying to wind you all up and pull ya p!sser...
As for Oldham as a place, absolute shitehole!!...end of!!
Posted by: RoboCod, September 13, 2018, 2:00pm; Reply: 67
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

You've never seen/held the highest ever FA cup attendance in history at Old Trafford.

We have.
Posted by: OAFCWOOWB, September 13, 2018, 2:04pm; Reply: 68
Quoted from Gainsbro_Mariner

Delusions of grandeur pal mate ! You’re no bigger than most at this level, relegation was inevitable. If you’re thinking fans of other teams are rubbing their hands together in excitement to play you you’re hugely mistaken. I say try some of the ex Non League clubs fella. Perhaps a Forest Green fan somewhere is looking forward to it. But as for us you’re just another underachieving club just like the rest of us. Welcome 👍🏻

But we're bigger than Rochdale and Bury, history, attendances, everything.
Posted by: OAFCWOOWB, September 13, 2018, 2:05pm; Reply: 69
Quoted from Northbank Mariner
Why are you giving this troll your time?...my time is not getting wasted on an opposition fan who's trying to wind you all up and pull ya p!sser...
As for Oldham as a place, absolute shitehole!!...end of!!

Hardly trolling, had quite a decent conversation with some. You're the troll claiming Oldham's a shitehole. It might well be, but the clues in the name with you lot GRIMSby.
Posted by: OAFCWOOWB, September 13, 2018, 2:07pm; Reply: 70
Can't believe the last time we played you was 14 years ago (tux)
Posted by: OAFCWOOWB, September 13, 2018, 2:08pm; Reply: 71
Just had a look. Unbeaten in our last 7 visits in the League to BP. (demo)
Posted by: malkamalka, September 13, 2018, 2:53pm; Reply: 72
Quoted from sam gy
Anyway...they might be a 'distance' away, but Oldham can just get a direct train here. It's not exactly a hard journey to make.

WOW. I was just going to say I hope they don't think they can get all the way on the train without getting "troubled".

The Cleethorpes train is not for the faint hearted is it?  :-/ :-/
Posted by: Les Brechin, September 13, 2018, 3:03pm; Reply: 73
Quoted from malkamalka

WOW. I was just going to say I hope they don't think they can get all the way on the train without getting "troubled".

The Cleethorpes train is not for the faint hearted is it?  :-/ :-/

Plus it takes about 3 days to get from Donny to Cleethorpes!  :)

Well it seems like that anyway.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 13, 2018, 3:06pm; Reply: 74
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

We say the same thing about Scunny but look at which divisions we're in
Posted by: Gaffer58, September 13, 2018, 3:40pm; Reply: 75
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

Both clubs are bigger and have more history then little old Accrington Stanley, but at the moment they are looking down on us both, just accept that on Saturday it is a division 2 game, one day hopefully we can play each other in the championship.
Posted by: MidnightMariner, September 13, 2018, 4:37pm; Reply: 76
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

Hardly trolling, had quite a decent conversation with some. You're the troll claiming Oldham's a shitehole. It might well be, but the clues in the name with you lot GRIMSby.

Little bit of education for you.
GRIM was a norsk settler who came from the north ( viking land ) and settled in this place , which at the time was no more than a village BY
Hence the name... Grimsby  ( Grims village )
So now I've educated you FUCKOFF
UTM
Posted by: Northbank Mariner, September 13, 2018, 4:59pm; Reply: 77
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

Ha!!..normally I wouldn't rise to it but there you go, as I said trolling!!..you're true colours soon came thro!!..
It's goodnight from me and it's goodnight from him too!!!
Posted by: monkeyboy, September 13, 2018, 5:26pm; Reply: 78
So does that make Swindon a massive game as they have been in the Prem?
Posted by: lukeo, September 13, 2018, 7:28pm; Reply: 79
All games are massive. I'll never forget the 6 0 lose, horrible. Worst game I've ever been it.
Welcome to our board and I hope you enjoy your stay but not at the expense of others.

Utm
Posted by: Les Brechin, September 13, 2018, 7:36pm; Reply: 80
Quoted from lukeo
All games are massive. I'll never forget the 6 0 lose, horrible. Worst game I've ever been it.
Welcome to our board and I hope you enjoy your stay but not at the expense of others.

Utm

He'll be here for a while as he's in the prediction league.  :)
Posted by: Stadium, September 13, 2018, 8:26pm; Reply: 81
Quoted from MidnightMariner

Little bit of education for you.
GRIM was a norsk settler who came from the north ( viking land ) and settled in this place , which at the time was no more than a village BY
Hence the name... Grimsby  ( Grims village )
So now I've educated you FUCKOFF
UTM

Well he certainly got to you.
One nil to the Latics in this case.
Posted by: 11MARINER11, September 13, 2018, 9:01pm; Reply: 82
Hope the games not as boring as you !
Posted by: Grim74, September 13, 2018, 9:35pm; Reply: 83
Well I’ve found the away pub when we go there Harry’s pub! full of waifs and strays are you in here OAFC?
Posted by: lobsterpot, September 15, 2018, 6:03am; Reply: 84
We have been in the Premier league my friend. It just happened to be called Division 1 at the time. We're both in League 2 now which used to be called Division 4. Sharing is caring. If you need anymore football facts just holla ;)
PS What's Ian Marshall upto nowadays? He's the only footballer i know that would help Ian Dowie win a beauty contest.
Posted by: Marinerz93, September 15, 2018, 10:17am; Reply: 85
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

No your not.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/u7jwuMP.gif[/img]
Posted by: HertsGTFC, September 15, 2018, 1:26pm; Reply: 86
Quoted from OAFCWOOWB

Fortune teller are you now as well as a comedian......
Posted by: oochiad, September 15, 2018, 2:49pm; Reply: 87
Where are all these supporters your bringing then?
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 8:14pm